Photo

Can't Find A Capture Inpoint, Try Increasing The Preroll"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 FrenchFuck

FrenchFuck

Checkthisout

• 932 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:44 PM

I was just capturing footy like usual and then...

It kept stopping and saying "Recorder Error, Can't find a capture inpoint, try increasing the preroll".

I've tried increasing the preroll and it makes no difference.

Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaellllpppppppp

ps. Ive tried everything short of uninstalling/reinstalling. Which Im doing as we speak
SHOCK TO THE SYSTEM

DerekG is like the Coke of hardcore, whilst FrenchFuck is the Diet Coke (only 1 calorie) of hardcore.

That is the gayest thing I have ever heard.

#2 faustfire

faustfire

The Phoenix has risen!

• Die Hard
  • 851 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 01:08 AM

Try using "capture now."
Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

#3 Rob Lyons

Rob Lyons

Rob, short for Robot.

• 1,088 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:11 PM

Try using "capture now."

Ya that will fix it. It sounds like your either too close to the beginning of the tape or you have a nasty timecode break. Try not to review footage right after filming it. Tell your friends they can peep it after it's captured, and if their scared they didn't do the trick right tell them to do it again. If you must do it make sure you cue the tape up so your recording over the last second or two of your last shot so the timecode will overlap. Fucked up batch captures was reason enough for me to not let people watch footage at the spot, let alone the extra wear on the heads and tape transport.

#4 FrenchFuck

FrenchFuck

Checkthisout

• 932 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 12:52 PM

Im using adobe premiere pro 7. I tried everything but it kept doing it. Whats even weirder is its not the tapes fault. All my good tapes were doing it. I unfortunately had to reinstall and that fixed it.
SHOCK TO THE SYSTEM

DerekG is like the Coke of hardcore, whilst FrenchFuck is the Diet Coke (only 1 calorie) of hardcore.

That is the gayest thing I have ever heard.

#5 stas

stas
  • Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 05:11 PM

hey, i have the same problem with my premiere pro 7.0. it used to work when i had windows xp on my pc, then i switched to win7 and this problem appeared. i also tried to reinstall and it didn't fix it. please help anyone!