Photo

Andy Roy Is Out Of Prison

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#41 ChuckyKey

ChuckyKey
  • Established Member
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:07 AM

sweet, skateboarding now has a gg allin.

he's good as fuck. but that ridiculous mentality is going to end up rubbing off on people.
Sink or Swim

#42 Scotty

Scotty

darth fader.

• Die Hard
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:23 AM

\m/

he fakie heelflipped into the abyss with his cargo pants on

#43 LOVEBOT

LOVEBOT

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆&

• Die Hard
  • 5,565 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:39 AM

damn never heard of this guy till now

#44 Brian12507

Brian12507

Shredsledder

• Die Hard
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:41 PM

this guy is just an asshole who feels like the skateboarding community owes him something.

It's called a sentence and it was better grammar than yours.

BRIGADIERS

#45 adamj5

adamj5
  • Established Member
  • 350 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:44 PM

He's just like Ryan Sheckler, but hesh instead of fresh.

where did the little kids that were used as bombs in the vietnam war go? heaven or hell?

nashville, tn

#46 terminatorX

terminatorX
  • Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:45 PM

god what a tool

#47 MotherSuperior

MotherSuperior

60 Minutes in Hell

• Members
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:13 PM

Awesome anothere "I used to be the shit, now I'm back and complaining about shit that change the wrong way dude"...what the fuck.

How many old skateboarders do you need to screw in a lightbulb? 10, one who changes it and 9 who complain that the light was way better back in the day.
Posted Image x8
Posted Image x6
Posted Image x9

#48 thisisfeelthis

thisisfeelthis
  • Established Member
  • 288 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:12 PM

all you guys are fucking pussies

thank you.

most of you guys would never say a damn thing to andy roy's face, you can just sit and bitch about him from the safety of your computers.

this dude used to rip and fell on some hard times and he's coming back, thats more than i can say for most of the washed up pros of the 90's.
the difference between andy roy and most everyone bitching about him is that he would stand up to the people he's talking shit on.

#49 Brian12507

Brian12507

Shredsledder

• Die Hard
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 04:45 PM

i really doubt he'll "come back"

sure he might be there, but who gives a fuck about some pretentious asshole. And obviously i wouldnt say shit to his face, because the dude seems so tightly wound up already he'd probably try to kill me if i ever even tried to speak to him.

It's called a sentence and it was better grammar than yours.

BRIGADIERS

#50 Moulty

Moulty
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:30 PM

thank you.

most of you guys would never say a damn thing to andy roy's face, you can just sit and bitch about him from the safety of your computers.

So what if I wouldn't say shit to his face, that doesn't mean I have to respect him. The guy is a complete fucking tool.

#51 euremovic

euremovic

off to da sk8 park

• Die Hard
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:09 AM

"I was a heroin addict"

Instant fail.

Out of all the wack shit to pick on, thats what you choose? Fuck your life dude.

HAHAHA

let his skating speak for him.

#52 sos

sos
  • Supermod
  • 9,055 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:32 AM

skateboarding now has a gg allin

hey guy, he isn't new

#53 ChuckyKey

ChuckyKey
  • Established Member
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:59 AM

i know he isn't new, but i'm not going to lie, i've heard of the guy maybe 3 times.

i just think it's fucked he's wanting to knock people out and just being negative as shit. if he really does want to change anything it's a terrible way of going about it. there's a fine line between trying to get back to roots and trying to ruin shit for everyone else and in that interview he's tapdancing all over it.
Sink or Swim

#54 Brian Fitz

Brian Fitz

all things shitty

• Die Hard
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:45 AM

I'd love it if he read this topic.

#55 DavisMattek

DavisMattek

R.I.P Bryan Barrow October 1991-March 2009

• Die Hard
  • 4,102 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:28 AM

HAHAHA

let his skating speak for him.

I'm surprised your the only that got that, considering your lower than average intellect (don't fuck with escapistwhat).

But seriously, this dude is a fucking dousche. Who would respect such negativity and hate? Who is he to decide who is a real skateboarder and who is? What gives him the right to determine who is legit? He's just pretentious as fuck and thinks that because he can beat a few people up, his word will be taken as fact. Like numerous others have said, he's a washed up has been. I don't wish harm or death on anyone, but the fact is, you have to pay to play. Someday, someone will get sick of childish fucking attitude and stab/shoot him to death. There are people out there who are 10000 times harder than Andy Roy and if he lips off to the wrong person, he'll be done.

Youtube Channel

Posted Image x 1
Posted Image x 2

Roll in Peace Bryan Barrow

#56 status1hitch

status1hitch
  • Established Member
  • 685 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:21 PM

I'm surprised your the only that got that, considering your lower than average intellect (don't fuck with escapistwhat).

But seriously, this dude is a fucking dousche. Who would respect such negativity and hate? Who is he to decide who is a real skateboarder and who is? What gives him the right to determine who is legit? He's just pretentious as fuck and thinks that because he can beat a few people up, his word will be taken as fact. Like numerous others have said, he's a washed up has been. I don't wish harm or death on anyone, but the fact is, you have to pay to play. Someday, someone will get sick of childish fucking attitude and stab/shoot him to death. There are people out there who are 10000 times harder than Andy Roy and if he lips off to the wrong person, he'll be done.

you said it perfectly.

also, i got that first part too, and had a comment written out for it, but i erased it because i've been picking too many fights on SP lately.
http://flickr.com/photos/status1hitch/

HDR's just remind me of a girl who wears too much makeup.

i could light that shit better with a fleshlight.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross." Sinclair Lewis

#57 Video_Drome

Video_Drome

pourin' one out for my homies

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:56 PM

actually davis, you should have some respect for andy roy.....hes just like you.
legit list

filmerdave (don't know if he even posts because you guys treated him like shit)-sold me my mk1 and ogio bag

death to Video_Drome!!!

#58 MIkeGraves

MIkeGraves
  • Die Hard
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:31 PM

I'd love it if he read this topic.

dude wouldn't use a computer, it's not raw enough

#59 im_a_pig

im_a_pig
  • Established Member
  • 776 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:16 PM

sweet, skateboarding now has a gg allin.

he's good as fuck. but that ridiculous mentality is going to end up rubbing off on people.

nobody will ever be like gg allin.
I doubt andy roy not only wouldn't let a girl piss in his mouth, I doubt hed strip in front of a college class and shove a bananna up his ass only to throw it back at the kids.

#60 abcdefg

abcdefg

??????

• Die Hard
  • 3,046 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:20 PM

yea fuck andy roy hed never shove a banana up his ass....

its times like that when im glad shit like 911 happens

i'm going to chicago next week and i'm looking for-

natural transition
vegan food
record stores