Photo

What Are The Best Settings On A Vx1000

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 EricZalewski

EricZalewski
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:02 PM

I just got a Sony Vx1000 and i was wondering, what your settings usually are to get the best quality?

#2 VansOnTheWall

VansOnTheWall

Get it? It's really vans OFF the wall!!!!

• Die Hard
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:12 PM

It all depends on where you are filming, and how much light u get in that specific spot. There isn't one specific, magical setting that makes footy look delicious.
Legit
SkateGrindLine- Bought a Raynox off him
Flash-Local
OutaDaBlue- Traded Zune
GL1- Traded my Flash for a Watch
Taylor R- Prompt payment
Skiffington- Prompt payment
Let the bodies hit the flo- Received payment.
Solo- A little hiccup in payment, but overall, a smooth transaction
JordanWalkerT- Prompt Payment
himynameisrudy- Prompt Payment
PushDaily - Prompt Payment
BUY MY LENSES FOR NIKON AND MINOLTA

#3 ohwordd

ohwordd
  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:15 PM

Read the manual.

http://his.osu.edu/m...aids/VX1000.pdf

#4 chaase

chaase

oh

• Die Hard
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:15 PM

groan. it depends on the weather and how sunny it is

It was like a combination of Pocahontas, Princess Mononoke, the conflict in Iraq and the history of Native Americans, with a bit of the Gorillaz music video for Feel Good Inc.

#5 NYClurker

NYClurker

da legend of OG Clurker continues...

• Die Hard
  • 2,415 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:18 PM

USE THE FUCKING NETJOIT
Posted Image -Board Design
Posted Image - A Million
I <3 Barry & Fitz
@@lacefm
http://washpahpin.com

#6 DesertRat

DesertRat

Love is stupid, build racecars instead.

• Established Member
  • 645 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:38 PM

or spoogle i think some dude made a tutorial
skate or diet

Get over yourself man. Message boards are a norm to society now. I have no issues with showing everyone at school as well as in public, that i am liked and well-respected on an extremely popular forum. Sorry, you're jealous or whatever, but there is nothing pre-pubescent about supporting a good cause. You didn't hear this from me, but I also heard Steve Laclare's girlfriend is really high maintaince and expects him to buy her all kinds of sh*t. Help the guy out a lil bit....

#7 DesertRat

DesertRat

Love is stupid, build racecars instead.

• Established Member
  • 645 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:00 AM

Ive seen that in almost every thread on here.

yeah because most of the people ask questions that somebody can answer in the netjiot
skate or diet

Get over yourself man. Message boards are a norm to society now. I have no issues with showing everyone at school as well as in public, that i am liked and well-respected on an extremely popular forum. Sorry, you're jealous or whatever, but there is nothing pre-pubescent about supporting a good cause. You didn't hear this from me, but I also heard Steve Laclare's girlfriend is really high maintaince and expects him to buy her all kinds of sh*t. Help the guy out a lil bit....

#8 Sormáz

Sormáz

Interesting

• Established Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:02 AM

yeah because most of the people ask questions that somebody can answer in the netjiot

That is a terrible argument, if it could even be considered that. Any question that can be answered in its own thread can be answered in the netjiot, and the converse also holds true.

wHY WUD U listen to sormaz??everyone here knows hes the novelty mod!!LaClaire thought itd b funny 2 make sum random bowzo a mod so they gave it to sormaz. I mean i guess hes cleaned up his acta lilttle(he used to be the videodrome/early nanarac of sp) but hies still n idiot!!

irc.rizon.net
#perception

#9 MEAT

MEAT
  • Established Member
  • 510 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 05:35 PM

That is a terrible argument, if it could even be considered that. Any question that can be answered in its own thread can be answered in the netjiot, and the converse also holds true.

Thank you! And im not just arguing to raise my post count, i deleted the other post, but i mean, the NETJIOT has become an excuse for people to get a free 1 post per thread. Why dont we just put EVERY question we ever have in the NETJIOT? and just hav no new posts ever?

why couldn't helen keller drive?

Because her lisence was revoked for a DUI

It takes me atleast 10 minutes after i wake up to even be conscious and realize what is going on in the morning no matter how much sleep I get. It sucks. I always feel like I'm still dreaming and I'll say something stupid and then realize I'm awake and my dick is hanging out or something.

#10 PenisMan

PenisMan
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:27 PM

WB off white, set exposure somwhere in the middle, exposure 60-120, custom presets

#11 Stroh

Stroh

lulz

• Die Hard
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:23 PM

WB off white, set exposure somwhere in the middle, exposure 60-120, custom presets

what the fuck is that shit in your avatar

on a related note this helped me alot at first

http://forums.skatep...h...2&hl=vx1000

but hands on experience is the most important lesson in setting your shit. just mess around with the cps and see what you think looks good. after all beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Posted Image Fisheye Double Set

LEGIT:
Stay Dirty
Amit
Skatevirginia
RickyS.Films
Biscuit
Luke F

UNLEGIT:
THE TREES

#12 RevolutionMedia

RevolutionMedia

get gangst

• Established Member
  • 762 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:28 PM

exposure 60-120? you mean shutter speed, and 80 percent of the time it is/should be over 120 anyway. same goes for almost any camera. kno your stuff before you postt

Im a french canadian so I have difficulties.

Posted Image - TV Show Theme Song Montage

VX1000 / MK1 <3
Yewtoob

#13 ColbyL

ColbyL

Basketball Jones

• Established Member
  • 733 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:34 PM

It all depends on the light and the situation that you are shooting in and how you want your shot to look. most of it is personal preference so just play around with your settings and custom presets until you find what you like

Yeah i got a girl laying on her stomache pooping on her bed. I cant take this.

No they filmed the intro to Fully Flared with Gl2's im pretty sure.