Photo

How Can I Get My Hat Back To Its Original Shape

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 d00dbr0

d00dbr0
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:45 PM

My mom washed my clothes the other day and she put my hat in the washer and now it looks weird and feels weird. I was wondering if anybody knew how to get it back to its original shape

#2 Cyclops

Cyclops

substation II

• Die Hard
  • 2,878 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:49 PM

My mom washed my clothes the other day and she put my hat in the washer and now it looks weird and feels weird. I was wondering if anybody knew how to get it back to its original shape

new eras have cardboard inside the brim. wet cardboard=soggy

this happened to me, i dont know how to fix it. Just wanted to tell you that its cardboard

i wanna buy the mintest vx. no flaws. hmu

He aligned my CCDs up so good that my vig is nearly perfect.

#3 yrint

yrint
  • Die Hard
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:51 PM

sorry d00dbr0 your shit is fucked. new eras either have cardboard or plastic. either way. you're fucked. nothing you can do. at all.
Flickr
Posted Image x1

#4 d00dbr0

d00dbr0
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

what if its a like cloth hat or something like that?

#5 pana3ccd

pana3ccd

take the day off to jay off!

• Die Hard
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:25 PM

bury the hat in your backyard. In five year's time dig it up and it will be back to its original state

#6 tommy

tommy
  • Die Hard
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:28 PM

throw a fit and get mom to buy u a new one
tommynease.com

LEGIT:
---------
Nathanabplanalp, Colin L, Mike Cullen, Ryan Wheeler, Anders Newman, Bugaboo, Leerod337, d-nat, i enjoi skateboarding, bayko, hubskateman, EOJ, Earlpa, Tito_gh, Victor, jfirny

#7 dddrew.

dddrew.
  • Die Hard
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:32 PM

im assuming you live with your parents and your mommy still does your laundry so if that's the case then you're probably still just a kid. usually kids get what they want so just ask your mom for a new one.
legitness
Kerisonking, Sparereel, SamS, HarrisonG, Hocusbogus, dylan h., Lorhin, Jacob078, CSCproductions101, .andreas
Escapistwhat, ampAlex, Brydon, lw33zy15, LukeS., BennetNick., dudeletsgoskate, jneedz, hypnotize, Tanner!, Its rob

camera history
FX1 > DVX100Bmk2 > VX1Kmk1 > VX2100mk1 > DVX100B > VX2100mk1 > empty bag
NOW SEARCHING FOR A DSLR

#8 Bananatee

Bananatee

Canuck Moderator

• Die Hard
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:50 PM

tell moms she fucked DAT SHIT UP.
Posted Image

#9 johnnygetsilly

johnnygetsilly

I need a printer.

• Die Hard
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:52 PM

place a weight on the brim

#10 d00dbr0

d00dbr0
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 05:05 PM

im assuming you live with your parents and your mommy still does your laundry so if that's the case then you're probably still just a kid. usually kids get what they want so just ask your mom for a new one.

actually im in college and i went home for a few days for spring break to wash clothes