520 replies to this topic

#421 RobbieCopp

RobbieCopp

sup?

• Die Hard
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

All good questions.

That is 2 tickets, One is $760 or something like that and the other is $500.

Right now it is $260 a month.

and I'm not sure, I guess because my other 3 tickets before this were spaced out far enough for it to not be an issue. And before the one I got in December it had been over 2 years since I had gotten one, then I just got another one at the end of last month.

#422 Jake Quain

Jake Quain
  • Die Hard
  • 5,244 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:22 PM

just got this a couple nights ago
Posted Image

chest done next week probably.

#423 Thrash'in

Thrash'in

Dead Man Walking

• Die Hard
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:35 PM

dont do that shit at all. if youre going at night time leave the saran wrap that they put on you overnight. when you wake up take it off and wash it with soap. never wrap it again after that, thats ridiculous. you want your pores to breath so it heals. wrapping it up wont do anything but prolong the healing process. about the 2nd or 3rd day itll start getting dry, buy some Aquaphor and keep it greased up throughout the day. ideally you only want to put it on like 3 times a day though if possible. stick to that shit and youll be healed in a week

I agree, this is perfect advice. I would say Jacksonvillain and I have about the same amount of tattoos and this is what I do every time I get tattooed. As soon as the bandage comes off let it breath for a while, after that put on Aquaphor two to three times a day, that stuff is like gold. Nick is not joking when he says you will be healed in a week.

#424 mctomch

mctomch
  • 7,023 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:35 AM

I agree, this is perfect advice. I would say Jacksonvillain and I have about the same amount of tattoos and this is what I do every time I get tattooed. As soon as the bandage comes off let it breath for a while, after that put on Aquaphor two to three times a day, that stuff is like gold. Nick is not joking when he says you will be healed in a week.

Thanks guys. Will Aquaphor stain clothing?

Procrastinated a bit and Photoshopped it on to get a rough idea of where exactly I want to place it. I just want Sunday to get here now!
Posted Image
I dont know man, I really hate drama and for better or worse I assume that every woman from Colombia is going to be crazy like the chick from the movie Blow, which is more bullshit that I'm willing to deal with.
-kyle bunker
flickr

#425 DEDASKATE

DEDASKATE
  • Die Hard
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:48 AM

oh so manly :goldenwub:

#426 loganrigby

loganrigby

:)

• Die Hard
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:03 AM

Thanks guys. Will Aquaphor stain clothing?

Procrastinated a bit and Photoshopped it on to get a rough idea of where exactly I want to place it. I just want Sunday to get here now!
[img]http://i9.photobucke.../tatFakelol.jpg[/img

that's sick. I wanted a camera diagram-type tattoo too, but with some MF camera instead. Post it up when it's done!

Wish there was more comp.

just got my 550d and love itttt the depth of field is amazing.

Kinda grainy. Make your shutter speed lower.

Ya I know, My battery was about to die so I didn't set my ISO.

Flickr

#427 mctomch

mctomch
  • 7,023 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:34 PM

Collarbone and armpit were kind of a bitch, but overall it wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. 2 hours went by pretty quickly.
Posted Image
I dont know man, I really hate drama and for better or worse I assume that every woman from Colombia is going to be crazy like the chick from the movie Blow, which is more bullshit that I'm willing to deal with.
-kyle bunker
flickr

#428 RobbieCopp

RobbieCopp

sup?

• Die Hard
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:40 PM

That looks SO good dude! congrats

#429 DEDASKATE

DEDASKATE
  • Die Hard
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

First tat?

#430 mctomch

mctomch
  • 7,023 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

That looks SO good dude! congrats

Thanks broski

First tat?

Yessir
-kyle bunker
flickr

#431 Sideonecincy

Sideonecincy

The 513

• 3,481 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

Weird question time..

Do you guys shave the areas of your tattoos (ie shave your arm if you have a tattoo on your arm)
My (relation) has a new (tech item), and it's always (choose one: freezing, crashing, under performing). On the other hand, my (other tech item) is much better and it's totally better than (tech item), it even has (feature/app) that doesn't come on (tech item), and it was doing that (time period) ago. I pity those fools who use (tech item).

#432 ECFU

ECFU

E-STREET

• Established Member
  • 941 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

Weird question time..

Do you guys shave the areas of your tattoos (ie shave your arm if you have a tattoo on your arm)

Never understood why people do this at all. I have a lot of my leg covered and would never consider it. I don't normally shave my legs or arms, so why do it cause you have a tattoo on it? Only reason I can think of people doing this is because they want their siq ink to be more noticeable.

Also, idk how yall are healing your shit but a fully healed tattoo in one week is redic. Takes at least 2 or 3.

#433 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

:goldenwub: shits true it really works

Collarbone and armpit were kind of a bitch, but overall it wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. 2 hours went by pretty quickly.
Posted Image

looks fuckin rad dude! good to see it finally came together

Weird question time..

ive always heard that fades tattoos quicker. ive never done it my self, i got pretty lucky and am like the least hairiest dude alive

some peoples stupidity never seizes to amaze me....

I skate crusty shit ONLY i never skate stairs or nice perfect handrails you dumb fuck.

vx-medal-bronze-1.png - im dat dude

#434 erikkk

erikkk

40 ounce bounce

• Established Member
  • 982 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

Weird question time..

i shave the one on my thigh, its weird though ever since i got the freight train on my thigh when the artist shaved it, its not as hairy as the same spot on my other leg.
QUOTE(mikeydawes @ Feb 7 2012, 11:29 PM) *
More pushin' for the cushion. I've never been with an obese chick before though. Maybe bigger girls, but not obese.

#435 ohehprod

ohehprod

AlliePap

• Die Hard
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:16 AM

Recently got this done March 14th during a trip to San Francisco. Got it done at Goldfield's tattoo on Broadway just a few doors up from the Green Tortoise hostel. I would recommend them if you ever make your way there on a trip

Posted Image

... and while I was getting that done, my homie decided to give himself this stick n poke on his foot at the hostel

Posted Image

pics from my instagram @ryanboutilier
Grease Co.

have fun with footage that looks like 2 giant pixels having sex.

pants threads have a tendency to stay open, dont ask me why, but people like to talk about pants.

Then red Cavalier, the small town high school girl car

Posted Image - LL Wall Ride | Nighttime Fisheye Line
Posted Image - LL Bowl | Fisheye Pull Through Rail | Fisheye Double Set | LL Ledge Trick

#436 arek

arek
  • Established Member
  • 609 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:12 AM

vx tat wins em all

LEGIT : jonwolf, RollingEntertainment(x2), EricCalfo, IvanFucich, ben_ericson, turkeynuggettt, Lurking Class Hero, DGKall2010, vx2krider, willyfreshh(x2), Rickk, cooperslack, Dr.Cloak, halfcabskater97, skatefairy, Coronaskater (x2), onstandby, namtot, shayne233, MiamiFilmerGuy, gl2john, vx1Lifeagain, Frank., dinosaurjr (x4), COGskatemedia (x2), mikeydawes, M Brown, Circle Gallery, flocente5, Roasted Albatross, C K (x4), JSantiago, jvdude, VX1media, schweems, JakeGnaw, JaakkoSkates, Cravenmorhed, Arnel D, Math.(x9), scottg(x2), ANDY_VX2100, emericaskate, KyleCochran, lurk hard, Lurkerlife, IanE, JsloanFilms, Bonksz, OnThatSuper8, jessealba, Anders Newman, SkylerMafita, Fvbles, JasonBorn, neddington12, Matt.K,

UNLEGIT : saginaw

#437 WestonKruse

WestonKruse

chasing waterfalls

• Die Hard
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

vx tat wins em all

LOL Winner

#438 mctomch

mctomch
  • 7,023 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:00 PM

The itchiness of the healing process is driving me insane!
-kyle bunker
flickr

#439 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

you ever had mosquito bites ? lol mind over matter, if you absolutely cant stand it just give it a little love slap

some peoples stupidity never seizes to amaze me....

I skate crusty shit ONLY i never skate stairs or nice perfect handrails you dumb fuck.

vx-medal-bronze-1.png - im dat dude

#440 mctomch

mctomch
  • 7,023 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

Ha, grew up in FL and the Gulf Coast. Definitely know my mosquito bites. I'm just bitching. :goldenwub:

The slapping thing has been helping for sure though.
-kyle bunker
flickr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users