59821 replies to this topic

#58441 beartown

beartown

Half Man, Half Man, ALL COP

• 2,688 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:40 PM

No. Yes.

One positive benefit of her being fat

by default she instantly falls into the amazing at giving head zone. Fat girls are hands down the best at it. If anyone could even try to argue that objective, research based, field tested, statement, they obvs never had it.

1st Place Mustache Competition

1. You guys are pretty slow on updates.
2. Koston's on Lakai now...

dont really read out of school but in school im reading "the oddessy"

old book from like 1700's,not my thing.

Legit List
beartown

#58442 Stefan C.

Stefan C.

imposter.

• Die Hard
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:52 PM

100% agree...fat-chick head is on another level. Their dedication and passion is unmatched...the word ferocity comes to mind. From my research, it is the only thing that will guarantee nuttage when fully whiskey dicked.

#58443 tanuki

tanuki
  • Established Member
  • 651 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

banging fatties is dope. i've mostly nailed skinny girls, but half the time i feel like i'm going to break them. i like me some solid bitches.
You think I'm repetitive? You're ad hominems are a bore.
-The High Life.

Tan Tan Tanuki no kintama wa,
Kaze mo nai no ni,
Bura bura

#58444 Stefan C.

Stefan C.

imposter.

• Die Hard
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:40 PM

another sk8ergamer2006420 classic!

#58445 Scotty

Scotty

darth fader.

• Die Hard
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:47 PM

you're gonna die.

he fakie heelflipped into the abyss with his cargo pants on

#58446 erikkk

erikkk

40 ounce bounce

• Established Member
  • 978 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:24 PM

One positive benefit of her being fat

by default she instantly falls into the amazing at giving head zone. Fat girls are hands down the best at it. If anyone could even try to argue that objective, research based, field tested, statement, they obvs never had it.

i wish i had the flick of the kid who took a picture of his dick in a bun with ketchup
QUOTE(mikeydawes @ Feb 7 2012, 11:29 PM) *
More pushin' for the cushion. I've never been with an obese chick before though. Maybe bigger girls, but not obese.

#58447 KyleCochran

KyleCochran
  • Die Hard
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:29 PM

Stuck in Denver airport for a few hours. What should I do to keep myself from tearing my hair out?

#58448 erikkk

erikkk

40 ounce bounce

• Established Member
  • 978 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

tear ur hair out i heard that kills time
More pushin' for the cushion. I've never been with an obese chick before though. Maybe bigger girls, but not obese.

#58449 Stefan C.

Stefan C.

imposter.

• Die Hard
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Stuck in Denver airport for a few hours. What should I do to keep myself from tearing my hair out?

Denver airport is pretty rad...free wifi, smoking lounge, and New Belgium has a bar there. If you are under 21, just roam and scope talent...act like you know.

#58450 willhicks

willhicks

• Die Hard
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

Denver airport is pretty rad...free wifi, smoking lounge, and New Belgium has a bar there. If you are under 21, just roam and scope talent...act like you know.

lots of wierd shit around dia, the runways look like a swastika from above, there's a fucked up illuminati mural of people torturing other people in gas masks, rumors of s secret military base under it....read more here

that's sick there's a new belgium bar there tho, i'm 21 now finna get shitfaced next time i'm at the airport

edit: Posted Image

#58451 Dr. Doak

Dr. Doak
  • 7,496 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:58 PM

4 years is nothing brother, go for it and don't think twice about it. If nothing comes out of it(pun intended) nothing lost. If it does, it'll be a hell of an experience.

Yeahh, 4 years isn't a lot, but I guess the fact that she is still in HS bugs me. If I was like 26 and she was 22, then it'd be perfectly normal to me. It's just that teenager stage that worries me.

#58452 erikkk

erikkk

40 ounce bounce

• Established Member
  • 978 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

thats why shes dtf, she wants to make her parents mad. SMASH

#58453 Circle Gallery

Circle Gallery

NOS™ High-Performance Energy Drink

• Die Hard
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:42 PM

thats why shes dtf, she wants to make her parents mad. SMASH

#58454 snowdon

snowdon

don beech

• Die Hard
  • 6,083 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

+1 for fat chick head. who ever says its bad has never gotten it or is gay. being serious.

rollinger, get dat.
blog
Site
Flickr

bro i got a summicron i don't need to be able to see colour.

#58455 Brian12507

Brian12507

Shredsledder

• Die Hard
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:17 PM

I need to get to the bottom of this!

It's called a sentence and it was better grammar than yours.

BRIGADIERS

#58456 Stefan C.

Stefan C.

imposter.

• Die Hard
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:08 PM

For everyone that has been privileged with fat chick head, you know when you read these posts you had a photographic image of the places it went down at. In my experience, fat chick head NEVER HAPPENS IN A BEDROOM.

Please confirm findings^

#58457 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

you scrong? we scrong

• Die Hard
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:16 PM

erik,i had no idea you were the one who made the video of that girl niving with the big boobs and the pink dolphins video

/mindblown

#58458 etrizz

etrizz

blast off.

• 2,127 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

For everyone that has been privileged with fat chick head, you know when you read these posts you had a photographic image of the places it went down at. In my experience, fat chick head NEVER HAPPENS IN A BEDROOM.

Please confirm findings^

I cannot confirm. Last year i hooked up with this thick girl twice whilst drunk, both times in my bed. She lived in Cap Hill and I was in Wash Park, and we'd stumble back to my place after drinking on Broadway. Both times she initiated the sex by suggesting we go back to my place, and I suspect it was because she didn't want to walk home and because I had a visco elastic memory foam mattress.

Another a semi-related note, this girl that gave me the WORST hand job (all are bad, but this one straight up chaffed) Sophomore year of college and threatened to kill herself by wrecking her car on the way home because she was drunk if I didn't stay the night with her on my friend Joe John's (real name) futon just friended me on facebook. I haven't talked to her since.

I think I should accept the request.

#58459 erikkk

erikkk

40 ounce bounce

• Established Member
  • 978 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:32 PM

erik,i had no idea you were the one who made the video of that girl niving with the big boobs and the pink dolphins video

/mindblown

hahahah nah nivine is hot as fuhh tho. eric nguyen made those

#58460 DrewK

DrewK
  • Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

Please confirm findings^

I will confirm. It was in a basement and I was sitting on a bean bag. The head was great.

The one and only

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users