Photo

Cleveland Skate Spots

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jay.

Jay.
  • Established Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 09:20 PM

I PMed panda a while ago about this. We both rep cleveland (and I'm sure of a lot others). But there's nowhere to skate to my knowledge in CLE except public square. Is it just me or is the whole of Cleveland a bust?
(00:35:25) Thrasher: haha fuck dude i'd jab your stomach or whatever but when i roundhouse the fuck outta your face you'll be singin a different tune
(00:35:39) Jay: Roundhouse?
(00:35:44) Jay: That's a kick retard
(00:36:23) Thrasher: hook you pussy
(00:36:26) Thrasher: you know what i meant nigga
(00:36:50) Thrasher: and for the record i'm just boxin nigga
(00:36:57) Thrasher: no kicking i dont know what the fuck i was thinkin bout

kabballah holla
so gay

"Me and my homies sell donuts, pop, and chips at school. We get the donuts at Sam's Club in bulk for 20 cents a donut and resell them for 50 cents each. Mad profit word!!!"

#2 Horty

Horty

Rip the shred gnar

• Die Hard
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 03:25 PM

I love the browns, and eveyryear that i go to see them i see the sickest spot ever. Like this nice ass plaza with eldges and rails and shit, some of it looks pretty sketchyb though, and no skateing signs everywhere :(
sig'd

#3 bromar

bromar

Sluts of Satan

• Established Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:25 PM

Theres the "west 9th" ledge down by the flats, its a pretty sizable kinked hubba. The chophouse bump got killed, which sucks. Theres the CSU stairs, which are a couple of 7 sets in a row but its a bust sometimes. I'm sure I'm missing some, but I havent been there in a couple years.

#4 Jay.

Jay.
  • Established Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:42 PM

I love the browns, and eveyryear that i go to see them i see the sickest spot ever. Like this nice ass plaza with eldges and rails and shit, some of it looks pretty sketchyb though, and no skateing signs everywhere :(

I'm guessing you're referring to Public Square. It has marble benches and shit. I did a kickflip off of the ledge and FS 180'd from the ledge over the bench. It was pretty cool, but cops roam and it sometimes gets boring.
(00:35:25) Thrasher: haha fuck dude i'd jab your stomach or whatever but when i roundhouse the fuck outta your face you'll be singin a different tune
(00:35:39) Jay: Roundhouse?
(00:35:44) Jay: That's a kick retard
(00:36:23) Thrasher: hook you pussy
(00:36:26) Thrasher: you know what i meant nigga
(00:36:50) Thrasher: and for the record i'm just boxin nigga
(00:36:57) Thrasher: no kicking i dont know what the fuck i was thinkin bout

kabballah holla
so gay

"Me and my homies sell donuts, pop, and chips at school. We get the donuts at Sam's Club in bulk for 20 cents a donut and resell them for 50 cents each. Mad profit word!!!"

#5 reppinlocal

reppinlocal

to the stars on the wings of a pig

• Established Member
  • 625 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:36 PM

i drove a yacht by the browns stadium when i was visiting my dad last summer, didnt get to skate though :(
it's not a trend unless someone dies.

r.i.p. DG

#6 Horty

Horty

Rip the shred gnar

• Die Hard
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 03:07 PM

I actually see a shitload of spoyts wakking around near the stadium, just that one stuck out.
sig'd