SkatePerception

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. tomicardenas

Tapeless VX1000 recording

3. tomicardenas

Oh, sorry, my bad, the device comes with a mounting bracket, it sits on the handle hotshoe, you can do everything without a problem, i was afraid it would be kinda uncomfortable, but nah, if you want to use a light maybe you can attach the device to a belt or something like that, or use the light handheld hahaha, its not a problem for me because i dont usually film at night, but i would just carry the light in my hand i guess...
  4. Last week
  5. jordanpalmerwiens

I moreso meant how do you have it connected to the VX so that it would still be comfortable to film with. still being able to place it down, use a light, etc. maybe even just a photo would do.
  6. kevinsyens@yahoo.com

2009 cam from thrift store

Samsung SMX-F33BN thanks for the comment ❤️
  7. jordanpalmerwiens

whats the model? should say on the bottom. footage looks like a dvx and a 1chip camera had a baby. too bad you only filmed on one obstacle the same way over and over again. also remember to deinterlace or export as progressive. also if you're going to bite another video, at least use a different song by the same artist
  8. tomicardenas

Its super easy, i can show you, if not, there is someone using a similar device, with the exact same procedure that he uploded on to youtube, called, tapeless vx1000 or something like that, well, so ive been using the device for a couple of days, and for now, so far so good, yes, i use AVI because im on windows, and thats the default file type that the mrc1k uses, this is another clip that i just made, entirely using the device... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBW9XCDNbP8
  9. kid

Random Photo Discussion

Fuji XT2 with a 23mm f/2 WR for me. I miss my bronica but this is way more practical and I have like 5 FD lenses I can use too. Plus the new sensors are so good, it's way more practical for me.
  10. Fruitboot

Random Photo Discussion

who still filmbois here or is everyone a mirrorless digislug now
  11. Fruitboot

Happy 15th Birthday

happy birfdqy sp and hey all you old doods
  12. Earlier
  13. kevinsyens@yahoo.com

Scored an older samsung cam from a thrift. I really like the way its looking . Here are some test clips ❤️ all it takes is an SD card, very pumped
  14. kevinsyens@yahoo.com

this shit is blowing my mind right now!
  15. ParkerWGB

Yea its like kinda unheard of.. When I originally saw this thread I was like no way this can be real.. And it looks and sounds like its doing a good job for you. Props!
  16. jordanpalmerwiens

could you film a setup guide? and are you using avi because you’re on windows?
  17. tomicardenas

I thought the device was going to make it super heavy and unbalanced, but its actually really comfortable, at least for me, that im used to the eazy handle v2 with the cam plus the mic, cant believe im filming with my now digital vx haha, when i knew i had to get new heads, fix drum and eject mechanism, i immediately started to look for these kind of alternative which turned out to be super good, its funny this device exists since like 2005, i always dreamt of having something like this haha
  18. ParkerWGB

yea not bad at all. Still amazes me this works.
  19. ParkerWGB

Clean Mk1 fisheye properly

Only ever use cleaning solution a few times. Just like those alcohol wipe pads, they work okay. But usually a clean t shirt.
  20. tomicardenas

well so my mrc1k arrived, i used it for a couple of hours, and it works perfect, quality is super good, no dropped frames, no glitches, long battery life, drag and drop files on to my pc, i have nothing to complain about it so far... ill leave you this random clip that i just filmed with the device note: this is a clip that has been compressed by Premiere AND Youtube, raw .avi clips are CRISP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB51SJ-0aA4
  21. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwmR-tncwhZ-axnQJL3y4Kw started reuploading old videos and will be using this for future projects as well. check it out or don't
  22. Must be mk1, must be screw mount, must be in excellent condition. Please call or text at (703)498-7808 Thank you
  23. twinskates

Clean Mk1 fisheye properly

Can't clean my mk1 properly, what you guys use? What cleaning liquid you guys recommend? Thanks
  24. Video Electronics

WTB: Century Optics Mark 1 Fisheye Screw Mount ***

Try Jorge in Houston. He's a distributor for Century/Schneider. Usually has used as well as new 3ccdsales@gmail.com. Also has an instagram but I forget what it is. VX1000market maybe?
  25. Looking for one of these lenses, must be in good condition. You can call/text me directly at (703)498-7808. Thank you
  26. ParkerWGB

vx1000 footage upscale to 720p

thanks for the settings. Going to give this a try soon.
  27. ParkerWGB

VX1000 FIX

Prob something with the main board or something. Let Kerry chime in he knows out of all of us. What I usually do is give it a few smacks. Always fixes the problem.
  1. Load more activity