Photo

Balled On.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
161 replies to this topic

#81 EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis

Thanks Luke

• Die Hard
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:36 PM

basically what I was saying there was that I have no idea why we arent stepping in. maybe its because they dont have oil, who fucking cares. the fact is that america helping out the people in Iraq may seem stupid, but Im sure the people in Iraq who arent dumb assholes appreciate it.

the whole forcing democracy thing is stupid and shitty though, but I think its just us trying to make sure they dont end up with another hussein

Im not trying to say I know everything about politics and how it all works, I just think its shitty when peopel act like america should sit on its throne and just ignore the rest of the world. if it was up to me and we could, wed be over in Ethiopia and darfur and any other places we had the ability to help.

messing around is what skating is about, crackerjack.

I find it ironic that they call Element a retirement home, is that because they only sign people that are legally allowed to buy alcohol?

There was one where she and her boyfriend were standing butt nekkid making out it was weird as fuck cause I film that kid.

#82 beartown

beartown

Half Man, Half Man, ALL COP

• 2,703 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:37 PM

we arent the world police, true. but we are all fucking humans, since when did the country completely change that? if I see someone getting beat the fuck up by a bunhc of people, am I only going to step in to help them if they are american? ( Im sure someone will try to make a joke there so Ill ruin it for them) no. its the right thing to do, they are fellow humans and whether or not they are from brooklyn or La or fucking sandsville iraq, we should help them.

lets look back to WW2 ( thats right motherfuckers I said 2 not II). the holocaust was very terrible, probably one of the worst events in recent history. before the war started and before the holocaust got really bad, hitler made an offer to america. he said that if we wanted the jews we could have them, and he wouldnt have to exterminate them. america said no, said we had too many people ( which is true but still). hitler goes ahead and kills 6 million jews, and 6 million other people too, and thats when we step in and send troops. yeha I know we had pearl harbor but thats not germany, thats like afghanistan to iraq. we invaded germany to free the jews, and so many soldiers died, it was the fucking bloodiest war I think the us was ever in.if we had taken the jews or if we had stepped in, it wouldve been avoided. instead we sat back, let hitler rise to even more power, invade a few more countries and kill a shit ton of people, then we went over. does anyone think america was stupid for sending troops over to germany to end that situation? they shouldve just stayed here right?
people think its so easy to just say " fuck this our troops should stay here and take care of us" but no one thinks back to how many of their fucking relatives were probably saved by the god damn meddling U S of motherfucking A

again dude, we are not the world police, we are our own country, what right do we have to invade others based on the fact that they are doing things we do not like? that would be a very scary policy if we did, and who would be there to stop us?

I would research why we went into WWII as well, it sure wasn't because of the jews

1st Place Mustache Competition

1. You guys are pretty slow on updates.
2. Koston's on Lakai now...

dont really read out of school but in school im reading "the oddessy"

old book from like 1700's,not my thing.

Legit List
beartown

#83 Cult Classic

Cult Classic

drink big flats

• Die Hard
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:38 PM

Yeah just because something seems wrong to us, doesn't mean it is wrong to the people who are doing it. We are not the ultimate decision and we are not the enforces of what is right or wrong. It's just not our place to do that, ethical or not.
Follow me on TWITTER.

#84 Brian12507

Brian12507

Shredsledder

• Die Hard
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:47 PM

no one officially knew about the holocaust until the russians found one of the camps

It's called a sentence and it was better grammar than yours.

BRIGADIERS

#85 starbait45

starbait45

!!!!

• Die Hard
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:50 PM

there had been reports of cruelty and segregation and shit i think, but yeah, no one knew of the extent of the horror until they actually found them. i think.

I called my teacher bro today and she got mad at me.

Legit
sneakahead---scramaverick13---amit---justskate401---JLmedia---Biggie11

alevyfilms

#86 vdaavve

vdaavve

stompin' out crotches since 89

• Established Member
  • 645 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:51 PM

that guy just destroyed mccain. I'm ashamed to admit I didn't know about half of the things he spoke of, but still, thank god for free speech.

#87 Triad

Triad

Skateperceptions Bodyguard

• Die Hard
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:52 PM

basically what I was saying there was that I have no idea why we arent stepping in. maybe its because they dont have oil, who fucking cares. the fact is that america helping out the people in Iraq may seem stupid, but Im sure the people in Iraq who arent dumb assholes appreciate it.

the whole forcing democracy thing is stupid and shitty though, but I think its just us trying to make sure they dont end up with another hussein

Im not trying to say I know everything about politics and how it all works, I just think its shitty when peopel act like america should sit on its throne and just ignore the rest of the world. if it was up to me and we could, wed be over in Ethiopia and darfur and any other places we had the ability to help.

I dont think they like it very much when they have 5-10 troops invading a home with kids there and there scarying the kids with there gun and there "power"
Racing a 679Whp Evo... 276hp 98 Eclipse GS-T.. I have 21 Sp points. :)

7. Flaming and random insulting is not allowed in any section of the board. Political and religious topics usually lead to flame wars, therefore you are advised to try to stay clear of these discussions. Typically worthless threads such as hate threads or threads that have no apparent meaning to a monitoring admin/mod will be deleted/closed at there will.

Posted Image

#88 Brian12507

Brian12507

Shredsledder

• Die Hard
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:53 PM

well it is kinda hard when the people who are trying to kill you dress like the people you are trying to avoid.

im not condoning Iraq, id like out, just theres nothing you can do about shit like that as long as were over there

BRIGADIERS

#89 Triad

Triad

• Die Hard
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:55 PM

Posted Image
Just isnt right...

7. Flaming and random insulting is not allowed in any section of the board. Political and religious topics usually lead to flame wars, therefore you are advised to try to stay clear of these discussions. Typically worthless threads such as hate threads or threads that have no apparent meaning to a monitoring admin/mod will be deleted/closed at there will.

Posted Image

#90 EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis

Thanks Luke

• Die Hard
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:00 PM

no we did not get into world war two for the jews, I already said that. we got into WW2 because of pearl harbor. we fought against japan for that. we fought against hitler not only because he was japans ally( I dont think thats spelled right...), but because he was invading nearby areas ( I know he went through pretty much all of europe, I only said nearby so I could relate him to some one else.. hmm I wonder who) and because he was knocking out jews like no ones business. but lets say we didnt fight against him because of the killing, lets say we were just ignoring that liek everyone says we should do now. then we wouldve fought germany only because of its allie, japan, attacking us. does that seem fine? because Im sure your one of the same people that says us attacking Iraq because of afghanistan is sooo stupid.

never a war fought by the US because of idealogical reasons?then what reason did we fight all the other wars for? inform me what this war is for.

beartown, I agree we shouldnt invade a country because they do something we dont agree on. but we arent talking about china eating house pets, we arent talking about some kind of religious or idealogical values or a part of their culture, we are talking about a sadistic mad man that own a country and made it do whatever he wanted. who stole from his people, tortured and murdered them, and had complete control even though his own people were inf ear of him. I dont know what countries your thinking of, but Im pretty sure shit like that is viewed as wrong everywhere.

and wsupden, I made an ignorant joke not because im wrong and cant back up what I said, history books can back me up. I made the joke because I dont posess the answer as to why we arent in Ethiopia or any other african country, and you dont either. Im not wrong and everything I say is backed up, thats why I dont have to resort to saying things like " stupid fucking cock sucking bitch ass igNANT fagget"

god damn Im typing alot today

I find it ironic that they call Element a retirement home, is that because they only sign people that are legally allowed to buy alcohol?

There was one where she and her boyfriend were standing butt nekkid making out it was weird as fuck cause I film that kid.

#91 Triad

Triad

• Die Hard
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:03 PM

no we did not get into world war two for the jews, I already said that. we got into WW2 because of pearl harbor. we fought against japan for that. we fought against hitler not only because he was japans ally( I dont think thats spelled right...), but because he was invading nearby areas ( I know he went through pretty much all of europe, I only said nearby so I could relate him to some one else.. hmm I wonder who) and because he was knocking out jews like no ones business. but lets say we didnt fight against him because of the killing, lets say we were just ignoring that liek everyone says we should do now. then we wouldve fought germany only because of its allie, japan, attacking us. does that seem fine? because Im sure your one of the same people that says us attacking Iraq because of afghanistan is sooo stupid.

never a war fought by the US because of idealogical reasons?then what reason did we fight all the other wars for? inform me what this war is for.

beartown, I agree we shouldnt invade a country because they do something we dont agree on. but we arent talking about china eating house pets, we arent talking about some kind of religious or idealogical values or a part of their culture, we are talking about a sadistic mad man that own a country and made it do whatever he wanted. who stole from his people, tortured and murdered them, and had complete control even though his own people were inf ear of him. I dont know what countries your thinking of, but Im pretty sure shit like that is viewed as wrong everywhere.

and wsupden, I made an ignorant joke not because im wrong and cant back up what I said, history books can back me up. I made the joke because I dont posess the answer as to why we arent in Ethiopia or any other african country, and you dont either. Im not wrong and everything I say is backed up, thats why I dont have to resort to saying things like " stupid fucking cock sucking bitch ass igNANT fagget"

and they killed him like 3 years ago.. what are they still doing there?

Posted Image

#92 Triad

Triad

• Die Hard
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:04 PM

I think this topic needs to be closed. We need to all get along, and not fight over this. No ones going to win or lose this argument. We just need to agree to disagree.

Posted Image

#93 EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis

Thanks Luke

• Die Hard
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:07 PM

I dont think they like it very much when they have 5-10 troops invading a home with kids there and there scarying the kids with there gun and there "power"

yeah and Im sure they didnt appreciate 5-10 soldiers invading their home with their kids in it, scaring them with their power and guns, and then aking their dad and murdering him in ways we dont even know. at least we just look for terrorist scumbags then leave.

and we did know about the holocaust before, hitler spoke about it all the time in his speeches. you think the US would just be like" hmm, I wonder what all the hub-bub in germany is about... sure seems a lot less crowded and grey".

in the holocaust museum they talk about how hitler offered to send the jews over here or else he was going to start killing them, and we just figured germany wouldnt let it happen. I guess we underestimated the weakness of krauts.

#94 EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis

Thanks Luke

• Die Hard
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:08 PM

and they killed him like 3 years ago.. what are they still doing there?

well we cant just kill him and leave no government, that would be insane

#95 Brian12507

Brian12507

Shredsledder

• Die Hard
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:10 PM

yeah and Im sure they didnt appreciate 5-10 soldiers invading their home with their kids in it, scaring them with their power and guns, and then aking their dad and murdering him in ways we dont even know. at least we just look for terrorist scumbags then leave.

and we did know about the holocaust before, hitler spoke about it all the time in his speeches. you think the US would just be like" hmm, I wonder what all the hub-bub in germany is about... sure seems a lot less crowded and grey".

in the holocaust museum they talk about how hitler offered to send the jews over here or else he was going to start killing them, and we just figured germany wouldnt let it happen. I guess we underestimated the weakness of krauts.

I just researched it after i posted before, and the talk about killing jews was strictly rumors before the russians found Majdanek half burned.

http://ww2db.com/bat...p?battle_id=136

i dont think this needs to be closed though, actually everyone in here seems to be keeping their head

edit: come to think of it some spy must have found them before that. Regardless, the main reason for ww2 was german expansion, genocide really isnt anything new.

BRIGADIERS

#96 EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis

Thanks Luke

• Die Hard
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:12 PM

yeah I mean I think its been a pretty good conversation, no ones going crazy or insulting each other

#97 Triad

Triad

• Die Hard
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:14 PM

yeah I mean I think its been a pretty good conversation, no ones going crazy or insulting each other

true.. :lol: i just dont want this to turn for the worst.. (this conversation) like that one person calling me a dipshit for just stating what i think.

Posted Image

#98 WsupDen

WsupDen
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:20 PM

no fuck that, your a dumb bitch.
go on a myspace group or something if you want to talk about politics, cause with you here this thread wont work, cause your really fucking stupid you stupid fuck.
liCk.

Dats WsupDen.
Posted Image

you should be shot for such a fuckign dumbass name, oh imask8er LOLZ i sk8 wit my friendz and do 5-0z lolz jk because i mother fuckign suckz

#99 viva la revolucion

viva la revolucion

too OG for you

• Die Hard
  • 2,116 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:20 PM

No, we didn't immediately enter the war when pearl harbor was bombed. The reason we entered the war was because of obligations and debts to Britain. Seriously study world history before you fucking argue about it.
fux

#100 WsupDen

WsupDen
  • Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:22 PM

aahaha thank you, this kid eric is stupid, and just repeats what mommy and daddy say.
liCk.

Dats WsupDen.
Posted Image

you should be shot for such a fuckign dumbass name, oh imask8er LOLZ i sk8 wit my friendz and do 5-0z lolz jk because i mother fuckign suckz