Photo

Sp Advice

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
231 replies to this topic

#41 EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis

Thanks Luke

• Die Hard
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:06 PM

Because he couldn't get popular by being cool, so he wants to be "that dude who sucked his own dick"

popular? what the fuck are you talking about you motherfuckers

messing around is what skating is about, crackerjack.

I find it ironic that they call Element a retirement home, is that because they only sign people that are legally allowed to buy alcohol?

There was one where she and her boyfriend were standing butt nekkid making out it was weird as fuck cause I film that kid.

#42 decepticon

decepticon

TAKE A SHOT!

• Die Hard
  • 2,485 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:06 PM

I"M TALKIN ABOUT YOU SUCKIN DICK BITCH!
BRIGADIERS

you shut your whore mouth when decepticons talking

you sir are a terrible ripoff of decepticon

because I know you guys cant come up with anythign to make fun of me about then how to be awesome at skateboarding and sucking my own d.

Support the Church of Dex

#43 The Blazin' Azn

The Blazin' Azn

• Die Hard
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:07 PM

Hey guys look at my sweet new myspace quote. Its sweet
bitch i dont care about grammer im light speeds ahead of that shit

this is the fucking future you idiot

VIISMALLZ.gif

#44 decepticon

decepticon

TAKE A SHOT!

• Die Hard
  • 2,485 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:09 PM

You my man, are awesome.
BRIGADIERS

because I know you guys cant come up with anythign to make fun of me about then how to be awesome at skateboarding and sucking my own d.

#45 EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis

Thanks Luke

• Die Hard
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:30 PM

Isn't it kind of weird to know that you've had a penis in your mouth? You've licked a penis before.

That sucks.

its madeout of the same thing as my hands buddy.
like I really dont get why you guys make such a big deal out of this.

and Im assuming blacklabels myspace quote is about me or something, so that means I really need to worry about some Asian high schoolers thinking Im weird.

I find it ironic that they call Element a retirement home, is that because they only sign people that are legally allowed to buy alcohol?

There was one where she and her boyfriend were standing butt nekkid making out it was weird as fuck cause I film that kid.

#46 JordanMcMahon

JordanMcMahon

im the best mayne, i did it

• Die Hard
  • 5,029 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:32 PM

and Im assuming blacklabels myspace quote is about me or something, so that means I really need to worry about some Asian high schoolers thinking Im weird.

you sucked your own dick. shut the fuck up
fuck all of you

#47 EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis

Thanks Luke

• Die Hard
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:34 PM

you guys sound like a broken record, quit concentrating on me sucking my own dick and get back to being jealous cause my dick was bigger then yours when I was a kid.

#48 JordanMcMahon

JordanMcMahon

• Die Hard
  • 5,029 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:35 PM

you guys sound like a broken record, quit concentrating on me sucking my own dick and get back to being jealous cause my dick was bigger then yours when I was a kid.

either way you had some dick in your mouth
fuck all of you

#49 kevinHORN

kevinHORN

oh

• 6,138 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:38 PM

does anyone else have a problem with back hair? i fucking hate it so i shave but it just comes back so gnarly, i have blond hair, but black chest and back hair its fucking gross. tips would be highly appreciated

#50 EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis

Thanks Luke

• Die Hard
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:38 PM

either way you had some dick in your mouth

its ok, it was covered in your moms spit so really its just like kissing a filthy whore, which Im sure you know alot about.

#51 JordanMcMahon

JordanMcMahon

• Die Hard
  • 5,029 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:39 PM

its ok, it was covered in your moms spit so really its just like kissing a filthy whore, which Im sure you know alot about.

well right after my mother sucks your dick, and after you suck it again, can you teach me how to be awsome at sk8boarding!!
fuck all of you

#52 The Blazin' Azn

The Blazin' Azn

• Die Hard
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:39 PM

So would you eat with your dick? Step it up a notch Eric, you can't jump the cliff halfway.

Actually i only have 3 Asian friends, the rest are whiteyzz.

VIISMALLZ.gif

#53 EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis

Thanks Luke

• Die Hard
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:41 PM

and I dont give a fuck about any of them.

and jordan, sure I can. name a time and place.

#54 kevinHORN

kevinHORN

oh

• 6,138 posts

forget about his dick i have real problems people ^^^

#55 EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis

Thanks Luke

• Die Hard
  • 1,004 posts

and I dont give a fuck about any of them.

and jordan, sure I can. name a time and place.

#56 EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis

Thanks Luke

• Die Hard
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:42 PM

forget about his dick i have real problems people ^^^

I answered you in not enough to justify I think.

and they cant stop thinking about my dick, it has that effect on people. usually its because of the scar tissue

#57 decepticon

decepticon

TAKE A SHOT!

• Die Hard
  • 2,485 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:56 PM

We don't give a fuck about your penis. It's the FACT THAT YOU SUCKED YOUR OWN DICK! That's probably worse than just being gay and sucking off some other guy. If you can't get a girl to give you head, then just jerk off, dont' take matters into your own mouth.
BRIGADIERS

#58 EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis

Thanks Luke

• Die Hard
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 06:00 PM

We don't give a fuck about your penis. It's the FACT THAT YOU SUCKED YOUR OWN DICK! That's probably worse than just being gay and sucking off some other guy. If you can't get a girl to give you head, then just jerk off, dont' take matters into your own mouth.

hahahahaha how is that worse you fucking idiot? I told you I didnt suck it to like get off, I was a confused little kid man. little kids do weird shit. I wasnt trying to get head from some chicks or nothing I was like in fucking 5th grade. jesus christ you guys are dense.

dude I cant believe you said youd rather suck some dudes dick then suck your own. Im gonna sig that shit faggot

#59 The Blazin' Azn

The Blazin' Azn

• Die Hard
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 06:02 PM

dude I cant believe you said youd rather suck some dudes dick then suck your own. Im gonna sig that shit faggot

He didnt say he would..

VIISMALLZ.gif

#60 decepticon

decepticon

TAKE A SHOT!

• Die Hard
  • 2,485 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 06:03 PM

Haha wow. I never said I was gonna suck some dude off. You're the one most likely to do it. If SP had a year book, Erik would be, "Most likely to be gay"
BRIGADIERS