8295 replies to this topic

#6901 joey9

joey9

Xtreme Avatar ;)

• Die Hard
  • 5,801 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

The leather grip on my t2i is peeling.
anyone know where/how to replace buy etc?

is this what your looking for?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4ab5e67097

CUSTOM HOTSHOE HANDLES FOR SALE

I'm not racist, racism is a crime, and crime is for black people
black girls are born missing the 'indoor voice' gene

Legit List HERE it got too big to put it in my profile
UNLEGIT: Alex Casteel/AlexanderC
SP Asian Nation Association

#6902 Rob M.

Rob M.

i am jay z

• Die Hard
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

I deleted magic lantern because I didn't really know how to use it. Are thier any videos showing how to use it?

Hit the trash can button while you're in live view and play with the settings, never set audio over 20 and the rest of the settings you can teach yourself through trial and error. It's not that difficult, it's just a lot of control over the way your footage looks which can be a little intimidating. I know I was really surprised when I realized all I could do with it.
YouTube
Vimeo
Flickr

hey guys. i just got a mk1 for Toms shoes my vx1. the vig is kinda off, it only shows on the upper left corner. any Toms canvas shoes idea how to make it more even?

#6903 Pbutter

Pbutter

I can type things here.

• Die Hard
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:22 PM

is this what your looking for?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4ab5e67097

mhm. thanks

helen keller could've gotten a better angle of this ollie

#6904 SwanzSkate

SwanzSkate
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

What are the differences between the t1i and t2i as far as video goes? Im planning on t2i but im just wondering what some ups and downs are

666 bro i'm so into satan bro so controversial 666

#6905 TheD3

TheD3

Frisky Business

• Die Hard
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

Anyone messed with the FPS override in the newest Magic Lantern? I was trying to use some slow shutters (1/8" and slower) for timelapses and light streaks but after a second or two of recording my T2i automatically stopped recording. Anyone else have this problem or know how to correct it?

#6906 skatepreme

skatepreme

Parker Foster Visuals

• Established Member
  • 644 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

What are the differences between the t1i and t2i as far as video goes? Im planning on t2i but im just wondering what some ups and downs are

Don't get the t1i, it sucks. Go for the t2i. Everything about it makes it better than the t1i.

#6907 HappyMagicSkateboard

HappyMagicSkateboard

Film Happy, Skate Happy.

• Die Hard
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

Anyone messed with the FPS override in the newest Magic Lantern? I was trying to use some slow shutters (1/8" and slower) for timelapses and light streaks but after a second or two of recording my T2i automatically stopped recording. Anyone else have this problem or know how to correct it?

You need to turn the audio off. You can do so from Canons main menu.

#6908 TheD3

TheD3

Frisky Business

• Die Hard
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

You need to turn the audio off. You can do so from Canons main menu.

Really? Why is that?

#6909 Pbutter

Pbutter

I can type things here.

• Die Hard
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

How do you enable that feature? I downloaded the latest firmware, but couldn't find it.

helen keller could've gotten a better angle of this ollie

#6910 HappyMagicSkateboard

HappyMagicSkateboard

Film Happy, Skate Happy.

• Die Hard
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

Really? Why is that?

If you highlight the "FPS override" function it'll tell you to turn the audio off at the bottom of the screen. I'm sure it has to do with the fact the audio will just be a process that will just get in the way of the function. Plus the audio wouldn't be usable anyways. There's no way it would line up.

How do you enable that feature? I downloaded the latest firmware, but couldn't find it.

It's under the Movie tab labeled as "FPS Override". You hit the selection button to turn it on, and hit the play button to turn the framerate down, and Q to turn the framerate up.

#6911 JMoneyTheG

JMoneyTheG
  • Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

The t2i has a lot more manual video functions that might not seem like its worth it at first, but trust me, once you start to film more on a DSLR you will be very glad that you spent a few more dollars. The t2i or t3i are defiantly worth the price difference over the t1i.

#6912 SwanzSkate

SwanzSkate
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

Don't get the t1i, it sucks. Go for the t2i. Everything about it makes it better than the t1i.

The t2i has a lot more manual video functions that might not seem like its worth it at first, but trust me, once you start to film more on a DSLR you will be very glad that you spent a few more dollars. The t2i or t3i are defiantly worth the price difference over the t1i.

Haha thanks guys. I'm definitely going for t2i but i saw some t1i footage and it kinda sucked so i guess they did improve a lot from both cameras

#6913 HappyMagicSkateboard

HappyMagicSkateboard

Film Happy, Skate Happy.

• Die Hard
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

Hey, if you guys could hook it up with a moment and vote for my video I'd appreciate it. Trying to win in order to get an MIDI controller for audio work.

"Sno-Isle Teen Tech Month Video Contest Entry" is the name of the video.

Any help is appreciated!

If you really want to see the video, it isn't anything groundbreaking. It was made in 30 minutes in a rush, and cheesy music was added in.

But here it is.

#6914 KyranFord

KyranFord

Opus | FxUx

• 5,955 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:00 AM

Voted for you, Brent.

Instagram

vx-medal-gold-1.pngx4

vx-medal-silver-1.pngx3

vx-medal-bronze-1.pngx5

#6915 SwanzSkate

SwanzSkate
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:12 AM

Does anybody using an external mic have the audio play from only the left side once you get the clips on your computer? Mine does and I found a way to kiiinda fix it but I have a cheap mic. Does this happen with like the RODE or like the MKE 400?

#6916 Stroh

Stroh

lulz

• Die Hard
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:29 AM

Hey, if you guys could hook it up with a moment and vote for my video I'd appreciate it. Trying to win in order to get an MIDI controller for audio work.

"Sno-Isle Teen Tech Month Video Contest Entry" is the name of the video.

Any help is appreciated!

If you really want to see the video, it isn't anything groundbreaking. It was made in 30 minutes in a rush, and cheesy music was added in.

But here it is.

you got my vote buddy
Posted Image Fisheye Double Set

LEGIT:
Stay Dirty
Amit
Skatevirginia
RickyS.Films
Biscuit
Luke F

UNLEGIT:
THE TREES

#6917 vx2k12

vx2k12
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

Does anybody using an external mic have the audio play from only the left side once you get the clips on your computer? Mine does and I found a way to kiiinda fix it but I have a cheap mic. Does this happen with like the RODE or like the MKE 400?

never had the problem yet.. just picked up the rode yesterday G. it might be your mic...
VIVA LAS VEGAS.
YOUTUBE.COM/DOMGFILMS

#6918 TheD3

TheD3

Frisky Business

• Die Hard
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Voted. I take it you've seen Portlandia?

#6919 RyanHoj

RyanHoj
  • Die Hard
  • 2,131 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

voted to

girls need to be watching the cooking network so they can make food for their man. maybe watch the folding clothes network after.

Panasonic GH2/Panasonic GH1 (hacked)/FD primes/
legit list in PROFILE.
click my avatar it brings you to spoogle.

#6920 shamstalent

shamstalent
  • Established Member
  • 550 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

I just threw up

Posted Image

http://instagram.com/shamsone                             

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users