Photo

The Shipping Netjiot

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
79 replies to this topic

#61 Smg1293

Smg1293

More Gear Than Talent

• Die Hard
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:04 AM

usps is blowing it. shipped feb7th and it's march 10th and still hasn't arrived. can't track it cuz it's a first class parcel and they don't offer that service. ideas on what to do?

locate receipt, call usps

#62 Smg1293

Smg1293

More Gear Than Talent

• Die Hard
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:06 PM

how long does parcel post take? like the whole 8 days?

#63 sammy ruggiero

sammy ruggiero
  • Die Hard
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:55 PM

anyone know the average price to ship a deck?

?
Fourwheelsrolling.com
Youtube

Follow me on instagram @sammy_ruggiero | @fourwheelsrolling

#64 eskomo021

eskomo021

She has her doctorate in speech impedimentology from Case Wester

• Die Hard
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:15 PM

i shipped using usps like 2 weeks ago.. dude said it'd be there in 5-7 days, my ebay client still hasn't gotten his shit...

how do i go about finding out where/what happened to the package?

If they lost it and i didn't insure it, do they reimburse you for that? Seeing as how it's pretty much their fault that they fucking lost it?
The Janusis charlotte's dirty little secret

#65 Kameron

Kameron

Fresh White T's

• Die Hard
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:31 AM

i shipped using usps like 2 weeks ago.. dude said it'd be there in 5-7 days, my ebay client still hasn't gotten his shit...

how do i go about finding out where/what happened to the package?

If they lost it and i didn't insure it, do they reimburse you for that? Seeing as how it's pretty much their fault that they fucking lost it?

Nah dude. it's your fault for not insuring it. That's what the insurance is for.

for one thing, dissing a VX1000 on a skateboard filmography website is like going in starbuck's and screaming "BRIGHT EYES SUCKS", or running naked through compton waving a confederate flag. for another, who do you think is going to be able to take someone seriously who posts some ridiculous shit like this and has "heartagram" in their name? who taught you how to breathe? stop it.

You're going to quit filming?*
most likely
what am i gonna film
i guess i could make a grass growin montage

Lamborghini fund: $59,448.87 :(

#66 jake . g

jake . g

Etaks two hombre

• Established Member
  • 805 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:49 PM

does any one know how much it would cost to have my vx1000 sent from australia, to video electronics & then sent back to me?

Skate video on DVD > new content everyday on the internet

YOUTUBE

Instagram : : jakegriffinz

#67 AidanOsborne

AidanOsborne
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

does any one know how much it would cost to have my vx1000 sent from australia, to video electronics & then sent back to me?

A hell of a lot. Just to send my camera to california and I live in illinois, it cost almost $20. I would bet no less than about $50.

Your dad was in the army after he left the klan, wasn't he ?

We also had the phantom pooper. He or she was never identified, but whoever it was would write cryptic messages on the bathroom walls in their own shit. Awesome.

#68 jake . g

jake . g

Etaks two hombre

• Established Member
  • 805 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:35 AM

A hell of a lot. Just to send my camera to california and I live in illinois, it cost almost $20. I would bet no less than about $50.

hah thanks heaps for replying man , ive never really shipped anything ,so any advice at all would be helpfull (:

YOUTUBE

#69 june stoops

june stoops
  • Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:05 PM

blah
For Sale- VX2100 and MK1 lens PM me if interested

#70 jake . g

jake . g

Etaks two hombre

• Established Member
  • 805 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:31 PM

blah

atleast try give some helpfull information when your trying to raise your post count...

YOUTUBE

#71 DWilliamson712

DWilliamson712
  • Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:36 PM

How much does it cost to insure a package through usps?
RIP KRIS ANDERSON
YouTube Tumblr
Legit List in profile!

#72 Smg1293

Smg1293

More Gear Than Talent

• Die Hard
  • 2,164 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:42 PM

it depends on the amount you insure it for

#73 Kameron

Kameron

Fresh White T's

• Die Hard
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:38 PM

I'm pretty sure it's 1$ for every 100$ your item is worth.

for one thing, dissing a VX1000 on a skateboard filmography website is like going in starbuck's and screaming "BRIGHT EYES SUCKS", or running naked through compton waving a confederate flag. for another, who do you think is going to be able to take someone seriously who posts some ridiculous shit like this and has "heartagram" in their name? who taught you how to breathe? stop it.

most likely
what am i gonna film

#74 SteezyFilms24

SteezyFilms24
  • Established Member
  • 659 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:47 PM

I'm in a deal but i dont have a "legit" paypal. I bought this Vanilla Visa $25 gift card and tried to empty out the money on that into the paypal but it did not work. The seller gave me the option to mail the gift card itself to him. Now, my question is .. is it sketch? Not the person but the middlemen. Would the post office or mailman or whoever open the envelope to take the card out? I know if i send cash they would no doubt take it as soon as they scan money but idk about gift cards. Please get back soon. I plan to mail tomorrow at noon. Anyone has experience with this ?
VX2100/MK1
~Youtube~

#75 Phalen

Phalen

fay-len

• Die Hard
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:51 PM

I'm in a deal but i dont have a "legit" paypal. I bought this Vanilla Visa $25 gift card and tried to empty out the money on that into the paypal but it did not work. The seller gave me the option to mail the gift card itself to him. Now, my question is .. is it sketch? Not the person but the middlemen. Would the post office or mailman or whoever open the envelope to take the card out? I know if i send cash they would no doubt take it as soon as they scan money but idk about gift cards. Please get back soon. I plan to mail tomorrow at noon. Anyone has experience with this ?

what are you talking about? it's a federal offense for anyone to open a package, besides the receiver specified. Just mail the gift card in a regular envelope for like a dollar fifty.
youtube.

youre right im a fucking moron

#76 James B

James B

Goo goo g'joo.

• Die Hard
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:09 AM

how would one ship a camera (for example, a gs320) without shipping it in a hard/soft case? just cover it with bubble wrap and put packing peanuts in the box around it?
:3

#77 Kameron

Kameron

Fresh White T's

• Die Hard
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:15 AM

;)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(James B @ Nov 7 2011, 01:09 AM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->how would one ship a camera (for example, a gs320) without shipping it in a hard/soft case? just cover it with bubble wrap and put packing peanuts in the box around it?[/quote]

Get a medium sized box. (One that will store your things with a normal amount of room left.)
Get packing peanuts.
Put peanuts in bottom of box. (Enough so you don't see the bottom of box.)
Bubble wrap THE SHIT out of your items. All of them.
Place bubble wrapped items in box. Place packing peanuts all around item and on top of item.
Close box.
Put at least three pieces of tape over box.
Post Office.
Ship.
:ph34r:

most likely
what am i gonna film

#78 James B

James B

Goo goo g'joo.

• Die Hard
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:55 AM

Get a medium sized box. (One that will store your things with a normal amount of room left.)
Get packing peanuts.
Put peanuts in bottom of box. (Enough so you don't see the bottom of box.)
Bubble wrap THE SHIT out of your items. All of them.
Place bubble wrapped items in box. Place packing peanuts all around item and on top of item.
Close box.
Put at least three pieces of tape over box.
Post Office.
Ship.
;)

hahaha ok thats what i thought, i was just wondering if there were any secrets or anything
thanks
:3

#79 vx2krider

vx2krider

twitter @tspruit

• Established Member
  • 581 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

wtf it says not updated. i shipped this shit 2 weeks ago.
could it be ther?

Posted Image

just been wondering how you finger a girl? do you put your whole arm up the or wat do you do?

#80 kenoskater

kenoskater
  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

I insured a $250 item for $4.85 and the total was $13.65 if that helps.