155 replies to this topic

#141 Cyclops

Cyclops

substation II

• Die Hard
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

How do you do slow mo without the echoey audio

i dont remember exactly, but you have to right click the audio track and click on something
brb will find out on da interwebz

edit: right click>properties>change the method to classic>tick lock to stretch

Like real talk, a slim fit tall tee, and sagged pants, make me feel RIGHT. It don't really make sense. Idk why it feels so complete.

#142 Coronaskater

Coronaskater

tylerreiff

• Established Member
  • 940 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:51 PM

i dont remember exactly, but you have to right click the audio track and click on something
brb will find out on da interwebz

edit: right click>properties>change the method to classic>tick lock to stretch

THANK YOU!

#143 FilmSk8erFRD

FilmSk8erFRD
  • Established Member
  • 598 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

I really need help with something.
Ok, so I'm working on a video and it has like 50 clips.
I need to add color correction on all clips, except for a few clips.
How to do this?? I know I can copy the clips, then hit 'Paste Event Attributes'.
The problem is, that method will mess up my clips with slowmotion or fast forwarding.

Then there's the 2nd option.
Putting the color correction on the track.
That doesn't work either.
I tried a lot with the keyframes, but on the clips I don't want it to be on it's still on.
I tried multiple keyframes and with everything at 0.0 on the clip keyframes I don't want it on.
I tried moving the keyframe to start the color correction later, but nothing works?!?!

Can anyone help me????
This is so frustrating. Only working thing I know now is just putting the color correction on each single clip myself by dragging the effect. :rolleyes:
My YouTube

Check out my latest skate montage

*Skateboard filmer and skateboarder*
*COD sniper & trickshotter*
*Tekken player*
*Fingerboarder and handboarder*

#144 Cyclops

Cyclops

substation II

• Die Hard
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

I really need help with something.
Ok, so I'm working on a video and it has like 50 clips.
I need to add color correction on all clips, except for a few clips.
How to do this?? I know I can copy the clips, then hit 'Paste Event Attributes'.
The problem is, that method will mess up my clips with slowmotion or fast forwarding.

Then there's the 2nd option.
Putting the color correction on the track.
That doesn't work either.
I tried a lot with the keyframes, but on the clips I don't want it to be on it's still on.
I tried multiple keyframes and with everything at 0.0 on the clip keyframes I don't want it on.
I tried moving the keyframe to start the color correction later, but nothing works?!?!

Can anyone help me????
This is so frustrating. Only working thing I know now is just putting the color correction on each single clip myself by dragging the effect. :rolleyes:

you can save color correction settings. at the top where it says preset, rename it and save by clicking that little floppy disk icon
then depending on what kind of color corrector you used, click on the folder and you should see your saved preset. or you could add CC then go to the preset dropdown menu in the CC window

Like real talk, a slim fit tall tee, and sagged pants, make me feel RIGHT. It don't really make sense. Idk why it feels so complete.

#145 FilmSk8erFRD

FilmSk8erFRD
  • Established Member
  • 598 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

^ I didn't try that yet, but I'm going to try it sometime

After thinking and messing around a bit I finally found a really simple solution.
On the titles for example I don't need color correction.
So what I did is, I made a new video track, dragged the titles and other stuff there which didn't need color correction.
Applied color correction on the video track for all the clips that needed it.
Done! Easy and simple solution which worked for me!
My YouTube

Check out my latest skate montage

*Skateboard filmer and skateboarder*
*COD sniper & trickshotter*
*Tekken player*
*Fingerboarder and handboarder*

#146 trvfilmerandskater

trvfilmerandskater
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:10 PM

can someone post a screen shot of their render setting OUT OF vegas? i just got vegas 10 and all my videos keep ending up somewhat interlaced even though i deinterlace the footage in MPEG streamclip
http://www.youtube.com/user/skateboardingislife1
vx2100mk1<3
Legit:
PatrickPrice - vx2100 setup

Unlegit:
CINCYnaf

#147 SteezyFilms24

SteezyFilms24
  • Established Member
  • 665 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:19 PM

Default settings when exporting out of vegas. They're both in the drop down menu.
Posted Image

Then when using MPEG, if you dont have these settings..
4:3
Posted Image

or

3:2
Posted Image

Hope that helped, if not pm me
VX2100/MK1
~Youtube~

#148 TheMagicalMagician

TheMagicalMagician
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

what is the best way to get vegas pro for free?

#149 Cyclops

Cyclops

substation II

• Die Hard
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:32 PM

what is the best way to get vegas pro for free?

buy it

#150 AustinH

AustinH
  • Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:07 PM

ok so i was trying to put film burns in text so i followed this tutorial http://forums.creati...hread/24/908911 and ive heard from people that you use multiply for stuff like this but whenever i turn multiply mode on everything else goes black. am i doing something wrong? sorry for the noob question but thanks-AustinH.

#151 trvfilmerandskater

trvfilmerandskater
  • Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:24 PM

IJ i used your render setting out of vegas and then deinterlaced the footage in mpeg streamclip but all of my vx2100 footage is still interlaced.ck's vx1k footage isnt and no matter what i try i cant get my footage deinterlaced. i never used to have this problem but i need to know why its happening. do you think its a camera setting?
http://www.youtube.com/user/skateboardingislife1
vx2100mk1<3
Legit:
PatrickPrice - vx2100 setup

Unlegit:
CINCYnaf

#152 AustinH

AustinH
  • Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:16 AM

ok so i was trying to put film burns in text so i followed this tutorial http://forums.creati...hread/24/908911 and ive heard from people that you use multiply for stuff like this but whenever i turn multiply mode on everything else goes black. am i doing something wrong? sorry for the noob question but thanks-AustinH.

Bump? any help

#153 SteezyFilms24

SteezyFilms24
  • Established Member
  • 665 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

Make the text transparent and put the film burn underneath that layer. As for actually putting a film burned text on top of footage im not sure. Theres no real easy way to do it like there is in fcp.
VX2100/MK1
~Youtube~

#154 AustinH

AustinH
  • Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:12 AM

Make the text transparent and put the film burn underneath that layer. As for actually putting a film burned text on top of footage im not sure. Theres no real easy way to do it like there is in fcp.

ok ill try it thanks

#155 jesseskates

jesseskates
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

I have a panasonic dvx100a and ive been lurking through these damn threads and using all these different render settings and blah blah blah.I use mpeg streamclip as well but my footy still looks dry as fuck.Can anyone help me please! Heres a link to some of my footy
If anyone owns a dvx100a and know how to render through sony vegas and mpeg streamclip to get good quality videos on youtube can you please tell me how please!

#156 jesseskates

jesseskates
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

Default settings when exporting out of vegas. They're both in the drop down menu.
Posted Image

Then when using MPEG, if you dont have these settings..
4:3
Posted Image

or

3:2
Posted Image

Hope that helped, if not pm me

How did you get to the first screenshot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users