Photo

Car

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jake Quain

Jake Quain
  • Die Hard
  • 5,239 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:37 PM

Posted Image

#2 Flash

Flash

I Logged in to Fuck You

• Die Hard
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:09 PM

upstate?
LEGIT - maskoncrookedny, tj gaskill, NYCGLSTATUS, LandFlush01, TonyHorejs, sinas8, treskate, lw33zy15, saginaw, MarcMiller, nollie bonks, VansOnTheWall, Gonzales, Smg1293, NoahHasty
UNLEGIT - Big O NIGGA

Hahaha, "This isn't just a state case, but also A FEDERAL CASE. FUCKING FEDERAL SHIT OH MY GOD YOU'RE GONNA GO TO JAIL WITH YOUR SON!!".

This is a thread of learning doctors... you and your hillbilly friend can get the fuck out.

NO JUICE

#3 Ethan13

Ethan13

SP's grimiest

• Die Hard
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:08 PM

Personally the yellow machine in the back kills it a bit...but I like it.

I'd get like $10000 dollars in pennies, then drop it out of an airplane. you know how people say if you drop a penny off of the empire state building it would kill someone? I'd kill an entire town... and that weapon of mass destruction would only cost me $10000 dollars.

i h7 when terrerists
clickr
CC

pootube
Legit: RPD foolz

#4 Kyle Friend

Kyle Friend
  • Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:38 PM

upstate?

#5 Jake Quain

Jake Quain
  • Die Hard
  • 5,239 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:04 PM

Dudes asking me where i live n shit like they wanna hang out. I'm not hanging out with faggots that post meaningless comments in my thread that don't relate to my picture. I don't care if you post meaningless comments - just as long as it's dealing with my picture. I don't want to visit this thread and see 2 comments saying "upstate?" and then quoting it. r u bi?

#6 Flash

Flash

I Logged in to Fuck You

• Die Hard
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:51 PM

Dudes asking me where i live n shit like they wanna hang out. I'm not hanging out with faggots that post meaningless comments in my thread that don't relate to my picture. I don't care if you post meaningless comments - just as long as it's dealing with my picture. I don't want to visit this thread and see 2 comments saying "upstate?" and then quoting it. r u bi?

To be completely honest my comment was relating to your picture because like you, I live upstate NY as well and this spot looked familiar. But you're right I'll stay on topic. You're picture sucks and you sound like you're angry at the world.
LEGIT - maskoncrookedny, tj gaskill, NYCGLSTATUS, LandFlush01, TonyHorejs, sinas8, treskate, lw33zy15, saginaw, MarcMiller, nollie bonks, VansOnTheWall, Gonzales, Smg1293, NoahHasty
UNLEGIT - Big O NIGGA

Hahaha, "This isn't just a state case, but also A FEDERAL CASE. FUCKING FEDERAL SHIT OH MY GOD YOU'RE GONNA GO TO JAIL WITH YOUR SON!!".

This is a thread of learning doctors... you and your hillbilly friend can get the fuck out.

NO JUICE

#7 hypnotize

hypnotize
  • Die Hard
  • 2,215 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:20 AM

To be completely honest my comment was relating to your picture because like you, I live upstate NY as well and this spot looked familiar. But you're right I'll stay on topic. You're picture sucks and you sound like you're angry at the world.

Nah this doesn't suck. This is pretty good, I'm feeling the soft tones, pretty interesting subject too. but anyway back to the real deal about this thread....upstr8?
"Theoretical Girls helped me pass the intro to ethics class at my local community college you fuckin' polack"

flikr

There are nice photograph.He manage good balance in this photograph.This is good style photograph.background of this photograph awesome.Thanks for share this photograph

#8 Jake Quain

Jake Quain
  • Die Hard
  • 5,239 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:03 PM

#9 Flash

Flash

I Logged in to Fuck You

• Die Hard
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 01:43 PM

lmao im quoting that i hope you don't mind.
UNLEGIT - Big O NIGGA

NO JUICE