Photo

Skate Perception Uniforms

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#1 hai2u2

hai2u2

Mathematics is an illusion.

• Die Hard
  • 3,166 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:33 PM

So today in my "Lets Practice Algebra" after school class, I was daydreaming and had a sick idea. Obviously, all of us here love SP. Because of this, I took the time to design jerseys for everyone. I'm gonna post my design, but obviously everyone can come up with their own idea if they want. I think I might set up a drive to sell these shirts, or ask Steve Laclare to create a contest for designs. Either way, as patrons of this website, I think we should all try to help, but also get a sick jersey/shirt too. Here's mine:

Posted Image

"The greenhorn is the ultimate victor in everything; it is he that gets the most out of life. Because Pickwick is led away by Jingle, he will be led to the White Hart Inn, and see the only Weller cleaning boots in the courtyard. Because he is bamboozled by Dodson and Fogg, he will enter the prison house like a paladin, and rescue the man and the woman who have wronged him most. His soul will never starve for exploits or excitements who is wise enough to be made a fool of. He will make himself happy in the traps that have been laid for him; he will roll in their nets and sleep. All doors will fly open to him who has a mildness more defiant than mere courage. The whole is unerringly expressed in one fortunate phrase -- he will be always "taken in." To be taken in everywhere is to see the inside of everything. It is the hospitality of circumstance. With torches and trumpets, like a guest, the greenhorn is taken in by Life. And the skeptic is cast out by it."

#2 OddBall

OddBall

FSPP

• Die Hard
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:38 PM

hai2u2 is so rad dude, I'm really glad he's posting in AAG, he's really bringing a lot of discussion to the table.

#3 LeVon James

LeVon James

mthrfkr.

• Die Hard
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:39 PM

I remember when i was 12 years old..
Deal worthy:
Cask8er411
Jessemiller
bobtheswan
Tanner!
Matt K
liamfilmsalot
kennethSKATES/NYCskates
HappyFace
Smg1293
Moosy
KyranFord
Kameron
dudeletsgoskate
Jullian
Zero0rdie4564
northskater
joey9
colemillerrr
danielkusnir
Mike Lombardo
knoxj

13 girls, 4 hamsters, and 2 toe nails. CLICK HERE.

The only people that make a vx1000 look good in my opinion, are Tommy Bohn(TBohn) and Tanner Peckenpaugh(Tanner!).

#4 hai2u2

hai2u2

• Die Hard
  • 3,166 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:42 PM

"I remember when i was 12 years old.."

Get over yourself man. Message boards are a norm to society now. I have no issues with showing everyone at school as well as in public, that i am liked and well-respected on an extremely popular forum. Sorry, you're jealous or whatever, but there is nothing pre-pubescent about supporting a good cause. You didn't hear this from me, but I also heard Steve Laclare's girlfriend is really high maintaince and expects him to buy her all kinds of sh*t. Help the guy out a lil bit....

"The greenhorn is the ultimate victor in everything; it is he that gets the most out of life. Because Pickwick is led away by Jingle, he will be led to the White Hart Inn, and see the only Weller cleaning boots in the courtyard. Because he is bamboozled by Dodson and Fogg, he will enter the prison house like a paladin, and rescue the man and the woman who have wronged him most. His soul will never starve for exploits or excitements who is wise enough to be made a fool of. He will make himself happy in the traps that have been laid for him; he will roll in their nets and sleep. All doors will fly open to him who has a mildness more defiant than mere courage. The whole is unerringly expressed in one fortunate phrase -- he will be always "taken in." To be taken in everywhere is to see the inside of everything. It is the hospitality of circumstance. With torches and trumpets, like a guest, the greenhorn is taken in by Life. And the skeptic is cast out by it."

#5 OddBall

OddBall

FSPP

• Die Hard
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:45 PM

You didn't hear this from me, but I also heard Steve Laclare's girlfriend is really high maintaince and expects him to buy her all kinds of sh*t. Help the guy out a lil bit....

sig'd. it was heard from you.

#6 LeVon James

LeVon James

mthrfkr.

• Die Hard
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:47 PM

"I remember when i was 12 years old.."

Get over yourself man. Message boards are a norm to society now. I have no issues with showing everyone at school as well as in public, that i am liked and well-respected on an extremely popular forum. Sorry, you're jealous or whatever, but there is nothing pre-pubescent about supporting a good cause. You didn't hear this from me, but I also heard Steve Laclare's girlfriend is really high maintaince and expects him to buy her all kinds of sh*t. Help the guy out a lil bit....

if a girls high maintenance, that probably means she's a 10 or a high 9, because ugly girls can't be high maintenance. Props Steve.
Deal worthy:
Cask8er411
Jessemiller
bobtheswan
Tanner!
Matt K
liamfilmsalot
kennethSKATES/NYCskates
HappyFace
Smg1293
Moosy
KyranFord
Kameron
dudeletsgoskate
Jullian
Zero0rdie4564
northskater
joey9
colemillerrr
danielkusnir
Mike Lombardo
knoxj

The only people that make a vx1000 look good in my opinion, are Tommy Bohn(TBohn) and Tanner Peckenpaugh(Tanner!).

#7 hai2u2

hai2u2

• Die Hard
  • 3,166 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:47 PM

"sig'd. it was heard from you."

Wow u r such a dbag but whatev. If Steve bans me its ur fault u f*cking idiot.

#8 LeetPokemon

LeetPokemon

Sex Panther

• 4,364 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:48 PM

trying so hard

god -> troll of the year

motorcycles are just stupid, how the fuck are you supposed to go food shopping

Flickr

#9 hai2u2

hai2u2

• Die Hard
  • 3,166 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:51 PM

"trying so hard"

I don't follow...

#10 OddBall

OddBall

FSPP

• Die Hard
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:57 PM

Wow u r such a dbag but whatev. If Steve bans me its ur fault u f*cking idiot.

i'll be doing sp a favor
you're welcome guiez, lets hope this works :blink:

#11 TylerAnastasi

TylerAnastasi

lol rape

• Die Hard
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:06 PM

if a girls high maintenance, that probably means she's a 10 or a high 9, because ugly girls can't be high maintenance. Props Steve.

I see you are new here...

#12 laplingroaker

laplingroaker
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:08 PM

these threads are just flummoxing

#13 LeVon James

LeVon James

mthrfkr.

• Die Hard
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:10 PM

I see you are new here...

Deal worthy:
Cask8er411
Jessemiller
bobtheswan
Tanner!
Matt K
liamfilmsalot
kennethSKATES/NYCskates
HappyFace
Smg1293
Moosy
KyranFord
Kameron
dudeletsgoskate
Jullian
Zero0rdie4564
northskater
joey9
colemillerrr
danielkusnir
Mike Lombardo
knoxj

#14 hai2u2

hai2u2

• Die Hard
  • 3,166 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:14 PM

"these threads are just flummoxing"

then don't post and GTFO you f@ggot

#15 nikovisions brother

nikovisions brother
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

Don't know where the quote button is buddy? Enough with the *'s.

#16 hai2u2

hai2u2

• Die Hard
  • 3,166 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:07 PM

"Don't know where the quote button is buddy? Enough with the *'s. "

:blink: Does that not look like a quote to you?

#17 qp

qp
  • Die Hard
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:13 PM

Posted Image

#18 hai2u2

hai2u2

• Die Hard
  • 3,166 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:17 PM

^^^ Um I mean that's kinda weird, but okay I guess, but 1 or 2 digit #s only.

#19 Cyclops

Cyclops

substation II

• Die Hard
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

Posted Image

Like real talk, a slim fit tall tee, and sagged pants, make me feel RIGHT. It don't really make sense. Idk why it feels so complete.

#20 nikovisions brother

nikovisions brother
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:27 PM

Unless there's something wrong with my eyes, all is see is this. *******. Everyone else seems to have normal quotes. Not sure what's wrong with your posts.