Photo

Most Hated Pro Skater

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
80 replies to this topic

#61 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:03 AM

Lizard king is fully on blow and only pro cause hes "In". Does dumb tricks to make up for lack of talent, never skates at demos.

lizard kings the man

Posted Image

i guess if you like watching timelapses to composed music while watching dylan reider be the gayest faggot ever for over 10 minutes then yeah it was good.

some peoples stupidity never seizes to amaze me....

Posted Image - im dat dude

#62 jake . g

jake . g

Etaks two hombre

• Established Member
  • 805 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:24 AM

I don't hate any pro skaters, I do dislike alot of pro skaters aditudes & style, but I sure don't hate them

Also David Gonzales is soooo cool, I posted a promo for my video on facebook & he liked it, then messaged me asking when it was going to be out & had a full conversation with him, he's so nice too

Skate video on DVD > new content everyday on the internet

YOUTUBE

Instagram : : jakegriffinz

#63 Chauncy peppertooth

Chauncy peppertooth
  • Established Member
  • 663 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:53 AM

this thread sucks. quit hating

you faggots are some faggots, yall niggas just jelly that hai2u gets more bitches than you

Posted Image

#64 sos

sos
  • Supermod
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:38 AM

this thread sucks

#65 jake . g

jake . g

Etaks two hombre

• Established Member
  • 805 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:55 AM

this thread sucks. quit hating

Cool avatar man... haha

Skate video on DVD > new content everyday on the internet

YOUTUBE

Instagram : : jakegriffinz

#66 xchiefx

xchiefx
  • Die Hard
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:46 PM

so many whiny faggots. you all hate something. if you dislike something about a skater than thats hating. DISLIKE = HATE. its just a more pussified version of the word. if you dont hate a skater then dont come in here. also, dont come in here saying "oh well, i dont hate someone, but i disagree with their attitudes" cause youre making yourself look like a hypocrite and who likes hypocrites? no one...
Yoot00b
legit:
FishHeads (bought my trv900)
Jayrad (sold me a mk1)
JulianG (bought my vx1000/raymod setup)

vx1/mk1 <3

this is the cool new thing? high faces? it's no wonder this country's economy is doing so poorly.

Jay I feel like sometimes you don't know what words mean.

All hail, XCHIEFX!

#67 sos

sos
  • Supermod
  • 9,039 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:53 PM

so many whiny faggots. you all hate something. if you dislike something about a skater than thats hating. DISLIKE = HATE. its just a more pussified version of the word. if you dont hate a skater then dont come in here. also, dont come in here saying "oh well, i dont hate someone, but i disagree with their attitudes" cause youre making yourself look like a hypocrite and who likes hypocrites? no one...

shut up, whiny faggot

#68 RollingEntertainment

RollingEntertainment
  • Established Member
  • 848 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

I like every single pro skater.
It's not because he has been "to serious" once that you have the right to hate him.
Every pros made what skateboarding is today, we should be grateful to them
LEGIT LIST :

Jakemenne77, Sleep, Neener , Math. , Desiresk8, SlashDawg, vx1klove

#69 xchiefx

xchiefx
  • Die Hard
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:18 PM

I like every single pro skater.
It's not because he has been "to serious" once that you have the right to hate him.
Every pros made what skateboarding is today, we should be grateful to them

skating today is becoming more commercial which you think would be a good thing for our industry with an influx of money but unfortunately its the few companies (DC and Nike SB...) that benefit from these changes. this industry has been soiled by some of these pros who made the industry what it is today. the only pros i dislike are the people who soiled our industry or pros who shouldnt be pro because they dont contribute (ads, video parts, etc.). best recent example is Angel Ramirez, dude hasnt gotten ONE clip in 4 years. did you guys wonder why he wasnt in the new Foundation video? thats why.. now i hate him because he takes being pro for granted. im done tryin to justify this thread, but i will more than likely add to it in the futurea hahahha

on a side note, if you guys want to praise a skater instead of hate, then i recommend going here.

http://forums.skatep...h...=287955&hl=
Yoot00b
legit:
Jayrad (sold me a mk1)

vx1/mk1 <3

this is the cool new thing? high faces? it's no wonder this country's economy is doing so poorly.

All hail, XCHIEFX!

#70 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

you scrong? we scrong

• Die Hard
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:25 PM

bill pepper

#71 RobSteez

RobSteez
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:21 AM

Brent atchley, he just pushs around trying to be to swag and shit. This threads for hating and i dont care what ya think.

#72 The1910Project

The1910Project
  • Die Hard
  • 3,783 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:18 AM

best recent example is Angel Ramirez, dude hasnt gotten ONE clip in 4 years. did you guys wonder why he wasnt in the new Foundation video? thats why.. now i hate him because he takes being pro for granted. im done tryin to justify this thread, but i will more than likely add to it in the futurea hahahha

Just looked at his SPoT profile, check out the "comments for Angel" maybe he pulled a Brian Sumner. Unless you know him personally, don't judge him.

#73 Aaronfowler94

Aaronfowler94
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:34 AM

Duffel, Sheckler, Margera, Dyrdek, and Chris Cole. Especially Chris Cole.

#74 IcntFiLM4shit

IcntFiLM4shit
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:59 PM

But fuck lizard king he's a huge dick.

lizard kings soooo nice and chill i met him and terry kennedy and they were both sooooooooooooo nice i talked to tk about street dreams for about 5 minutes super chilll super nice why dont you like lizard king?
but he was black. black people cant overdose.

#75 xchiefx

xchiefx
  • Die Hard
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:01 PM

Just looked at his SPoT profile, check out the "comments for Angel" maybe he pulled a Brian Sumner. Unless you know him personally, don't judge him.

omg that bitch is a fuckin psycho. shes one of those cuckoo birds who actually believed in the Rapture. she was trying to warn him of the Rapture because Cali was supposedly supposed to get fucked by a catastrophic earthquake but nothing happened. your argument is void. the dude takes being pro for granted.
Yoot00b
legit:
Jayrad (sold me a mk1)

vx1/mk1 <3

All hail, XCHIEFX!

#76 TomTravers

TomTravers
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:13 PM

bill pepper

Bill Pepper is not a poser at all. He has been holding it down for years. True East Coast Legend

#77 The1910Project

The1910Project
  • Die Hard
  • 3,783 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:30 PM

omg that bitch is a fuckin psycho. shes one of those cuckoo birds who actually believed in the Rapture. she was trying to warn him of the Rapture because Cali was supposedly supposed to get fucked by a catastrophic earthquake but nothing happened. your argument is void. the dude takes being pro for granted.

So you know him and regularly talk with him? If not, I'll have to say that anything you bring to the table is "void." Maybe he has more important things going on in his life and skating has taken a back seat?

#78 hunt thur0n

hunt thur0n
  • Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:55 PM

Rob Drydek because he is an idiot

#79 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

you scrong? we scrong

• Die Hard
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:21 PM

Bill Pepper is not a poser at all. He has been holding it down for years. True East Coast Legend

i was obviously joking,i dont know anything about the guy other then that his brother joey is the best in my opinion out there and is a true east coast legend

edit:how could you say hes been holding it down when he hasnt done shit in over ten years

#80 xchiefx

xchiefx
  • Die Hard
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:58 AM

So you know him and regularly talk with him? If not, I'll have to say that anything you bring to the table is "void." Maybe he has more important things going on in his life and skating has taken a back seat?

its his job to skate man. id understand if he came out with like half a part or was in a montage for the video. at least some coverage but hes literally done nothing for 4 years and thats unacceptable. obviously Foundation wasnt too fond of him cause they kicked him off. Tony Cervantes lost his father between Ride the Sky and New Blood, but he still managed to put out a good part in those two years despite that. i may not know him personally but look at the facts...
Yoot00b
legit:
Jayrad (sold me a mk1)

vx1/mk1 <3

All hail, XCHIEFX!