Photo

Trick Or Treat

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#1 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

fearless

• Die Hard
  • 2,417 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:25 PM

did you go out this year and what was it like?

most of you are probably too old to pull it off,too "cool",or just have better things to do
the forum is so advanced nowadays, weve got utube vids and liking, plus no modz. really a great age 2 b alive.

http://www.flickr.co...s/73820489@N07/

#2 ChrisT.

ChrisT.
  • Die Hard
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:29 PM

most of you are probably too old to pull it off,too "cool",or just have better things to do

then why did you post the thread?

I apllied for a shoclar ship and they didn't accept me.

i did it just for you. because i knew you would have something stupid to say. thanks! you're too predictable. :) That's a good troll!

#3 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

fearless

• Die Hard
  • 2,417 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:40 PM

then why did you post the thread?

im sure theres some that still do
the forum is so advanced nowadays, weve got utube vids and liking, plus no modz. really a great age 2 b alive.

#4 rrskater83

rrskater83
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:43 PM

haha....i went out but i'm only 14

#5 Cyclops

Cyclops

substation II

• Die Hard
  • 2,878 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

i put a mask over my face so nobody could guess my age, unless they saw that i was taller than them
one betch gave me a stack of sticky notes and told me to write my college resume on that shit
but who am i to complain, free sticky notes

i wanna buy the mintest vx. no flaws. hmu

He aligned my CCDs up so good that my vig is nearly perfect.

#6 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

fearless

• Die Hard
  • 2,417 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:09 PM

i put a mask over my face so nobody could guess my age, unless they saw that i was taller than them
one betch gave me a stack of sticky notes and told me to write my college resume on that shit
but who am i to complain, free sticky notes

luckily im short so i wasnt worrying about that but i wore a mask anyway,and what a bitch,i came across a couple health food weirdos and got things like sun chips,granola bars and pretzels

#7 OddBall

OddBall

FSPP

• Die Hard
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:20 PM

i went to the other side of town and the hookers were giving out free BJ's if you have a car and are a regular customer. it was pretty tight. they were wearing those sexy halloween costumes, too. unpissed

#8 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

fearless

• Die Hard
  • 2,417 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:28 PM

i went to the other side of town and the hookers were giving out free BJ's if you have a car and are a regular customer. it was pretty tight. they were wearing those sexy halloween costumes, too. unpissed

;)

#9 OddBall

OddBall

FSPP

• Die Hard
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:37 PM

;)

what? it was awesome.

#10 TylerHogan

TylerHogan
  • Die Hard
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:00 PM

i took my nephew out. pretty funny for the most part, lots of awkward moments though haha. some people are weird as shit

Posted Image
Legit list in profile

#11 Alex Donaldson

Alex Donaldson
  • Die Hard
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:03 PM

what side of raleigh has hookers? durham? haha

x1: 3UJ5QLK.png

x2: jtyRx6m.png

x1: 9gNRkEb.png

youtube

​legit:jaakkoskates, lurkerlife, stewy avdich, kyle knows, aidan osborne, joey9, jona humbel, david cappetta

#12 JsloanFilms

JsloanFilms

Skate & Create

• Established Member
  • 770 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:04 PM

Had a fucking blast, dressed up in a dick costume with some people and it was just great.

#13 ErikSilkensen

ErikSilkensen

your dreams are like

• 2,706 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:04 PM

yea, last time I went was 2001

man. life goes too quick

#14 Cyclops

Cyclops

substation II

• Die Hard
  • 2,878 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:08 PM

Posted Image

i wanna buy the mintest vx. no flaws. hmu

He aligned my CCDs up so good that my vig is nearly perfect.

#15 Logan-

Logan-

• Die Hard
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:22 PM

yea, last time I went was 2004

man. life goes too quick

FLICKR

LEGIT
GrantFL904 | tjzirk | Samuel | Jackson | nollie bonks | whatuphaters | vx1kfl904 | accelsk8er11 x2 | Crazy filma | EAskateGL | ayofokayo | mmm....zigote |skatevox14 | FLAfilmer493 | DaveSullivan | renowalker | OGmike

#16 alexcomerfilms

alexcomerfilms
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:34 PM

i went with all these bitches. then saw sava (Cyclops) with a fellow biking enthusiast, they tried to get me on board there sausage train (no homo) instead i stayed with the bitches, tried to get poon, go no poon, went to savas, then went home. an okay semi-good day.

Legit List on Profile

#17 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

fearless

• Die Hard
  • 2,417 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:35 PM

life goes too quick

#18 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

fearless

• Die Hard
  • 2,417 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:37 PM

Posted Image

wish my pug didnt have terrier in him so i could put a little gay costume on him

#19 OddBall

OddBall

FSPP

• Die Hard
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:57 PM

what side of raleigh has hookers? durham? haha

durham is a separate town. but you don't want to know what side, its a dangerous place. bound to run into trouble.

#20 hai2u2

hai2u2

got to keep the loonies on the path

• Die Hard
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:30 PM

durham is a separate town. but you don't want to know what side, its a dangerous place. bound to run into trouble.

Yeah, just ask the Duke lacrosse players circa 2006. That crazy bitch is now in jail for setting her bf on fire and then stabbing him to death or some shit.

...too old to pull it off,too "cool",or just have better things to do

All the above.

"The greenhorn is the ultimate victor in everything; it is he that gets the most out of life. Because Pickwick is led away by Jingle, he will be led to the White Hart Inn, and see the only Weller cleaning boots in the courtyard. Because he is bamboozled by Dodson and Fogg, he will enter the prison house like a paladin, and rescue the man and the woman who have wronged him most. His soul will never starve for exploits or excitements who is wise enough to be made a fool of. He will make himself happy in the traps that have been laid for him; he will roll in their nets and sleep. All doors will fly open to him who has a mildness more defiant than mere courage. The whole is unerringly expressed in one fortunate phrase -- he will be always "taken in." To be taken in everywhere is to see the inside of everything. It is the hospitality of circumstance. With torches and trumpets, like a guest, the greenhorn is taken in by Life. And the skeptic is cast out by it."