Photo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 dkn

dkn

behaviors

• Die Hard
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:27 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Ethan13

Ethan13

SP's grimiest

• Die Hard
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:50 AM

Wow, no love for these?!?
I think the first one is a good shot, gives that anonymous vibe (obviously), I like how you managed to not include any people in it too.
That second one though, that is a great shot, imparts more emotion to me than the first, but not in the regular way. Good stuff man, I wana see you post more around here, no need to be a stranger!

I'd get like $10000 dollars in pennies, then drop it out of an airplane. you know how people say if you drop a penny off of the empire state building it would kill someone? I'd kill an entire town... and that weapon of mass destruction would only cost me $10000 dollars.

i h7 when terrerists
clickr
CC

pootube
Legit: RPD foolz

#3 SamStreet

SamStreet

faux-tography

• Die Hard
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:46 AM

i like that youre taking pictures and the first one. : )

#4 TuneBomb

TuneBomb

WTB CAP CAM n VX BAT

• Supermod
  • 13,293 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

i like that youre taking pictures and the first one. : )

Bumping this and quoting all that needs to be said.

:wub:bump

that was a common theme
in doug's photography - nw

We should have a 'Censorship and Design' section.

s.jpg

#5 Flash

Flash

I Logged in to Fuck You

• Die Hard
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:29 AM

first one.

Second one is a little boring, a lot going on. Good exposure and white balance though. I'd suggest an emptier street at this same time, make it looks really mysterious.
LEGIT - maskoncrookedny, tj gaskill, NYCGLSTATUS, LandFlush01, TonyHorejs, sinas8, treskate, lw33zy15, saginaw, MarcMiller, nollie bonks, VansOnTheWall, Gonzales, Smg1293, NoahHasty
UNLEGIT - Big O NIGGA

Hahaha, "This isn't just a state case, but also A FEDERAL CASE. FUCKING FEDERAL SHIT OH MY GOD YOU'RE GONNA GO TO JAIL WITH YOUR SON!!".

This is a thread of learning doctors... you and your hillbilly friend can get the fuck out.

NO JUICE