• Please log in to reply
349 replies to this topic

#181 Ethan13

Ethan13

SP's grimiest

• Die Hard
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:18 AM

You guys wanna help me make a list of good skate parts with good songs, to help me get pumped/just for entertainment? I feel like I never watch skate videos anymore.

Rick McCrank- Yeah Right
Gilbert Crockett-YougGottaGetThat

first two to pop into my head, but I'll try to think of more later.

I'd get like $10000 dollars in pennies, then drop it out of an airplane. you know how people say if you drop a penny off of the empire state building it would kill someone? I'd kill an entire town... and that weapon of mass destruction would only cost me $10000 dollars.

i h7 when terrerists
clickr
CC

pootube
Legit: RPD foolz

#182 marky

marky

• Die Hard
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:32 AM

are you serious with that mccrank reference? that part is amazing but the song always annoyed me..........Mandersons part/song combo in NATV is amazing. Thats the first one i thought of.

not tryin to put my P in her V, just want to B my L on her T's

Seriously go to his house with a baseball bat, then shag his mum if shes a Milf.

my flickr.
my youtube.

#183 EricW

EricW
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:07 AM

are you serious with that mccrank reference? that part is amazing but the song always annoyed me..........Mandersons part/song combo in NATV is amazing. Thats the first one i thought of.

the song made the part!
jaws- happy medium 2
RIP Johnny Romano

#184 mikeydawes

mikeydawes

Instagram - ohiomikey

• Die Hard
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:14 AM

Peter Ramondetta's part in Since Day One
I like watching Bobby Worrest's part in Krooked Kronichles (that song fit really well with that part imo)
Corey Duffel's part in That's Life!
Zered Basset and Dennis Busenitz's shared part in Skate More
Gino's part in Yeah Right!
McCrank's part in Yeah Right!
Just to name a few...
I like watching local shop videos before I go skate too

Legit list in profile.
YouTube

vx-medal-gold-1.png x1

#185 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

hung like a princess

• Die Hard
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

i was thinking of ny skateboarding,but the mix is unique
the forum is so advanced nowadays, weve got utube vids and liking, plus no modz. really a great age 2 b alive.

http://www.flickr.co...s/73820489@N07/

#186 Jayrad

Jayrad

werd

• Die Hard
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

i think this is my favorite clip i've ever seen.
everything about it just makes me so psyched.

ride motorcycles and drink from the bottle

#187 SteezyFilms24

SteezyFilms24
  • Established Member
  • 665 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

Anyone know any wheels that i can use for both filming/skating. I dont want to be carrying two boards or swapping wheels back and forth, thanks.
VX2100/MK1
~Youtube~

#188 bruxo

bruxo

i live in a forest

• Die Hard
  • 1,926 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

any one know where could i get a photo sequence of this one lakai ad,it was like kicfklip nosemanual or manual at this spot ?

#189 andius

andius
  • Die Hard
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

Anyone know any wheels that i can use for both filming/skating. I dont want to be carrying two boards or swapping wheels back and forth, thanks.

krooked has some soft wheels that are the same shape/size as 'normal' wheels, they would probably work out for you
Posted Image
AIM=Andius123

#190 chris.m

chris.m
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:48 AM

I have those Satori Brent Atchley 52mm's and they're sick. Better for filming than for skating cause they're real soft but you can definitely still skate them. Definitely recommended.

#191 bruxo

bruxo

i live in a forest

• Die Hard
  • 1,926 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

http://whyidontskateboard.tumblr.com best tumbl ever.

#192 xchiefx

xchiefx
  • Die Hard
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

i hate not being able to skate, not because you dont want to, but because you cant cause of fucked up trucks... i dont have a car to go to a skate shop so i have to order online and wait... :goldenwub: oh well, i got shit ton of exams to occupy my time waiting so its all good.
Yoot00b
legit:
FishHeads (bought my trv900)
Jayrad (sold me a mk1)
JulianG (bought my vx1000/raymod setup)

vx1/mk1 <3

this is the cool new thing? high faces? it's no wonder this country's economy is doing so poorly.

Jay I feel like sometimes you don't know what words mean.

All hail, XCHIEFX!

#193 brendanmercado

brendanmercado
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

http://www.youtube.c...ture=plpp_video

cant stop watching this vid. waiting for my dvd to come in

#194 xchiefx

xchiefx
  • Die Hard
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:12 AM

cant stop watching this vid.

+1
Yoot00b
legit:
FishHeads (bought my trv900)
Jayrad (sold me a mk1)
JulianG (bought my vx1000/raymod setup)

vx1/mk1 <3

this is the cool new thing? high faces? it's no wonder this country's economy is doing so poorly.

Jay I feel like sometimes you don't know what words mean.

All hail, XCHIEFX!

#195 EricW

EricW
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

you guys think there's any beef between nyjah and chaz? considering how good they are, how often the win contests and the fact that they are the same age?
RIP Johnny Romano

#196 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

hung like a princess

• Die Hard
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:42 PM

you guys think there's any beef between nyjah and chaz? considering how good they are, how often the win contests and the fact that they are the same age?

i'd take chazs side if they were to ever fight :goldenwub:
the forum is so advanced nowadays, weve got utube vids and liking, plus no modz. really a great age 2 b alive.

http://www.flickr.co...s/73820489@N07/

#197 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:34 PM

did you read that evan smith interview in one of the newer transworlds? i cant really tell if he was joking but it seemed like those two kind of go at it. cause evans a hippie and nyjah spends all his money on mercedes and shit when evan wants to donate to charity lol.

i fuckin cant stand either nyjah or chaz though. they fuckin rip but they both talk like such little pussies. i dont understand how you could be so gnarly and act like such a bitch. nyjah can front smith 30 stairs but cant say words with S's without a lisp?

some peoples stupidity never seizes to amaze me....

I skate crusty shit ONLY i never skate stairs or nice perfect handrails you dumb fuck.

vx-medal-bronze-1.png - im dat dude

#198 DEDASKATE

DEDASKATE
  • Die Hard
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:07 PM

Nyjah was the biggest hippy for the longest while, hippy..rasta..whats the difference they both smell like shit.

Hippies buy nice cars, can't blame dude is set for life...blow it while you can,

#199 OGmike

OGmike

dude man.

• 4,503 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:55 PM

if you havent seen meh goddamn baby brothers part ripping skateboarding a new one you are blowing it

#200 BERRY

BERRY

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο&#

• Established Member
  • 731 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:24 PM

did you read that evan smith interview in one of the newer transworlds? i cant really tell if he was joking but it seemed like those two kind of go at it. cause evans a hippie and nyjah spends all his money on mercedes and shit when evan wants to donate to charity lol.

i fuckin cant stand either nyjah or chaz though. they fuckin rip but they both talk like such little pussies. i dont understand how you could be so gnarly and act like such a bitch. nyjah can front smith 30 stairs but cant say words with S's without a lisp?

word
Legit: Beartown, barry , blacklabel ,jake quinzoz subs, harrison ford, NYCLurker, skaterdontrdie, DouglasH

Scammers: Brendan Fraser, Curtis., tunemob, dcarulli, dick fitzwell, doyle, etrizz, FrenchFuck, jordan, kitteh, nikovision, PatrickD, RDRfilmer, RE1000, sohan, Sormáz, StylingMaTT, ThomasRolinger, Tim Cisilino, Steve laclit, kevinHORNYGAYFAG

< -10 ( [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] ) 500 >

SPB VP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users