• Please log in to reply
330 replies to this topic

#201 BERRY

BERRY

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο&#

• Established Member
  • 731 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

i hate not being able to skate, not because you dont want to, but because you cant cause of fucked up trucks... i dont have a car to go to a skate shop so i have to order online and wait... :goldenwub: oh well, i got shit ton of exams to occupy my time waiting so its all good.

me too fuckin Ireland sucks for getting product,,,I see so much skate shit talk about East coast being raw and gnarly,,,i dare any u niggas to try come Ireland and skate our old school architecture its fuckin murfed. I ordered new wheels the other day,,,,autoban,,,they only make wheels no other products, so how could they get them wrong right? They came in and there fucking soft,,so bummed,,,my set up feels like its water logged,,on the shitty plus side its good for getting around our shitty paved streets
Legit: Beartown, barry , blacklabel ,jake quinzoz subs, harrison ford, NYCLurker, skaterdontrdie, DouglasH

Scammers: Brendan Fraser, Curtis., tunemob, dcarulli, dick fitzwell, doyle, etrizz, FrenchFuck, jordan, kitteh, nikovision, PatrickD, RDRfilmer, RE1000, sohan, Sormáz, StylingMaTT, ThomasRolinger, Tim Cisilino, Steve laclit, kevinHORNYGAYFAG

< -10 ( [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] ) 500 >

SPB VP

#202 Joe23

Joe23
  • Die Hard
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:46 AM

Lol berry is drunk and obviously mad

#203 BERRY

BERRY

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο&#

• Established Member
  • 731 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

correct & correct
Legit: Beartown, barry , blacklabel ,jake quinzoz subs, harrison ford, NYCLurker, skaterdontrdie, DouglasH

Scammers: Brendan Fraser, Curtis., tunemob, dcarulli, dick fitzwell, doyle, etrizz, FrenchFuck, jordan, kitteh, nikovision, PatrickD, RDRfilmer, RE1000, sohan, Sormáz, StylingMaTT, ThomasRolinger, Tim Cisilino, Steve laclit, kevinHORNYGAYFAG

SPB VP

#204 Stolen

Stolen
  • Die Hard
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:43 AM

I like in NJ, is a skate trip to Philly worth it? I know there's 3 block and that DIY spot that was on the Berrics, but what else is there?

I keep hearing it's this huge mecca....also, driving in would be unwise right? I was thinking about taking the bus and leaving the car at home.

You all laugh at me because I'm different...I laugh because you're all the same

hahaha somebody always asks you where you got your avatar from in every topic i see you post in. pretty sure everyone stares for a few moments before posting a reply or going onto the next thread. :goldenwub:

yeah i always get siked when he post something because i get to watch his avatar haha :lol:

stolen you have like the best avatar ever. haha

#205 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

you scrong? we scrong

• Die Hard
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

I like in NJ, is a skate trip to Philly worth it? I know there's 3 block and that DIY spot that was on the Berrics, but what else is there?

I keep hearing it's this huge mecca....also, driving in would be unwise right? I was thinking about taking the bus and leaving the car at home.

don't take a care,there's plenty more spots too

what are you looking to skate?

#206 BERRY

BERRY

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο&#

• Established Member
  • 731 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

i was jus tinkin d other day wot makes a person good at sktin?
Posted Image

SPB VP

#207 Stolen

Stolen
  • Die Hard
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:19 PM

don't take a care,there's plenty more spots too

what are you looking to skate?

Ledges, gaps, ledges, 5-6 stair sets, ledges :-)

hahaha somebody always asks you where you got your avatar from in every topic i see you post in. pretty sure everyone stares for a few moments before posting a reply or going onto the next thread. :goldenwub:

yeah i always get siked when he post something because i get to watch his avatar haha :lol:

#208 EricW

EricW
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

Ledges, gaps, ledges, 5-6 stair sets, ledges :-)

The whole city is fun to skate. Love is still skateable. Bridge spots are still there. Cecil is a good warm up spot with some ledges. 3 block is fun. Hit up Nocturnal too and I'm sure they will give you some more places to skate.
RIP Johnny Romano

#209 Stolen

Stolen
  • Die Hard
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

Are they open on a Sunday? I was thinking a Sunday would be the best day to go.

The first time I went to Philly was to chill and it was so quiet from 5PM on...I think it was a Saturday

#210 EricW

EricW
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

Are they open on a Sunday? I was thinking a Sunday would be the best day to go.

The first time I went to Philly was to chill and it was so quiet from 5PM on...I think it was a Saturday

I think they are.
RIP Johnny Romano

#211 DWilliamson712

DWilliamson712
  • Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

Posted Image
RIP KRIS ANDERSON
YouTube Tumblr
Legit List in profile!

#212 SK805

SK805
  • Established Member
  • 736 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

steve berra pivot-to fakied the big quarter pipe at phoenix am. i am afraid to roll up to that thing. oh and he did it first try too.

#213 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

you scrong? we scrong

• Die Hard
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

steve berra pivot-to fakied the big quarter pipe at phoenix am. i am afraid to roll up to that thing. oh and he did it first try too.

is it me or is there something wrong,i think anyone who can ride up a quarter can pivot to fakie one

#214 DEDASKATE

DEDASKATE
  • Die Hard
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:46 PM

Not me for sure.

#215 EricW

EricW
  • Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

A 10 top 5 with Kyle Nicholson that I did for Focus, but couldnt be used because Kyle completely forgot that he did a top 5 a while back. didn't know what to do with it so i put it on my blog
RIP Johnny Romano

#216 SK805

SK805
  • Established Member
  • 736 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

is it me or is there something wrong,i think anyone who can ride up a quarter can pivot to fakie one

are you kidding? that quarter pipe is pretty gnarly. its almost double my height. i was really impressed. let alone first try for not skating for a couple months (so he says)

#217 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

a pivot fakie is not deserving of 6 pro model shoes

i guess if you like watching timelapses to composed music while watching dylan reider be the gayest faggot ever for over 10 minutes then yeah it was good.

some peoples stupidity never seizes to amaze me....

Posted Image - im dat dude

#218 Ethan13

Ethan13

SP's grimiest

• Die Hard
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

Fuck that fool, I was standing right behind that quarterpipe and his filmer when he was doing that on the first day. I just lurked hard with the double middle fingers!

I'd get like $10000 dollars in pennies, then drop it out of an airplane. you know how people say if you drop a penny off of the empire state building it would kill someone? I'd kill an entire town... and that weapon of mass destruction would only cost me $10000 dollars.

i h7 when terrerists
clickr
CC

pootube
Legit: RPD foolz

#219 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

you scrong? we scrong

• Die Hard
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

video link or the pivot fakie never happened

#220 mason_burke

mason_burke
  • Established Member
  • 583 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

Brixton. Pretty rad company imo but does anybody know anything about who owns/operates the company?
www.flickr.com/photos/masonburke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users