Photo

Fuck My Life... Give Me Some Advice

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 austinisgnargnar

austinisgnargnar
  • Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:52 PM

So i was filming my friend hitting this rail at my local mountain and i got a little close and his board chopped off the bayo and my mk2 along with it the fisheye is fine(the bayo was already duct taped on from previous cases) but this time i get the auto off cylinder lock again message. Do you think i should fix it or sell it for parts and the rest of the shit i have for it and persuade my parents to get me a t3i for an early grad present?

#2 kutnink311

kutnink311
  • Established Member
  • 546 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:47 AM

So i was filming my friend hitting this rail at my local mountain and i got a little close and his board chopped off the bayo and my mk2 along with it the fisheye is fine(the bayo was already duct taped on from previous cases) but this time i get the auto off cylinder lock again message. Do you think i should fix it or sell it for parts and the rest of the shit i have for it and persuade my parents to get me a t3i for an early grad present?

If you are filming snowboarding, I would definitely suggest switching to HD. So my suggestion would be sell for parts. Don't fix it, not worth the money, and time it takes to find a buyer that will give you a decent price.