Photo

Cop Flips Out On Driver Who Knows His Rights

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 Stolen

Stolen
  • Die Hard
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:42 PM

http://www.youtube.c...;v=wQUzapAzIac#!

Prank? Or real?

You all laugh at me because I'm different...I laugh because you're all the same

hahaha somebody always asks you where you got your avatar from in every topic i see you post in. pretty sure everyone stares for a few moments before posting a reply or going onto the next thread. :goldenwub:

yeah i always get siked when he post something because i get to watch his avatar haha :lol:

stolen you have like the best avatar ever. haha

#2 DEDASKATE

DEDASKATE
  • Die Hard
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:55 PM

Another great thread, pat on the back brotherin.
Doesn't look like a prank.
If I were to expect this shit from perception, I'd keep my ass on worldstarhiphop.com

#3 GREENBAY

GREENBAY

R.I.P. Snowperception.

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:29 PM

Im really not sure why that made me laugh uncontrollably. ^

#4 Arathan Dean

Arathan Dean
  • Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:42 AM

This is going under Favs
Dvx100a/opteka

#5 unstrungeternity

unstrungeternity

Did you fuck my mom, Santa Claus?

• Established Member
  • 732 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:49 AM

I thought this was pretty lame and seemed fake. For one why would he let him off for speeding? haha as if. If the guy didn't let him search the car he could bring the speeding back up and use it against him.
"Fine, if you don't let me search your car then I will give you the speeding ticket"

#6 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:19 AM

haha as if.

i guess if you like watching timelapses to composed music while watching dylan reider be the gayest faggot ever for over 10 minutes then yeah it was good.

some peoples stupidity never seizes to amaze me....

Posted Image - im dat dude

#7 Brooklyn Zoo

Brooklyn Zoo

Go Love Your Own City, Fuck Gentrification

• Die Hard
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:01 AM

I dont know if this is only in New York but as far as I know a cop can search your vehicle under "probable cause" without a warrant but only if you give them a reason to be suspicious which can be anything, thought I think its limited to areas you can reach from the driver and passenger seats
"Now there are a bunch of cool guys who think that they're from New York City, but they're actually from where ever they fucking came from. People claiming New York City when they didn't live here then; it's embarrassing. I'm not going to say any names but it is pretty pitiful. - Jeff Pang speaks the truth

http://sweatyevan.blogspot.com/

#8 Brian12507

Brian12507

Shredsledder

• Die Hard
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:13 AM

in the city it might be different but I used the "i do not consent to a search, officer" line in westchester, NY before and the cop dipsetted.

It's called a sentence and it was better grammar than yours.

BRIGADIERS

#9 sos

sos
  • Supermod
  • 9,038 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:20 AM

For one why would he let him off for speeding? haha as if. If the guy didn't let him search the car he could bring the speeding back up and use it against him.
"Fine, if you don't let me search your car then I will give you the speeding ticket"

Uh, what? I've been let off by nice cops many times. And there are rules as to how it works. I had a cop pull me over for speeding, come take my license and registration, then go back to his car. About a minute later he came back and handed me my registration and license back and said "You're free to go" and sounded really pissed off. I didn't want to push it but I had to know, so I asked what the deal was. He said he didn't properly have his radar gun hooked up so he didn't have proof that I was speeding and therefore, had to let me go. Sometimes you get nice cops, sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you get dickheads that break the rules. It's all in their hands. He probably knows that he has a dash cam on him and black mailing someone with "let me search or else" wouldn't go over very well, probably far worse than flipping out at somebody who knows their rights.

#10 NicholasResendez

NicholasResendez

WsupDen photo

• Established Member
  • 631 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:22 AM

weird, my friend just posted this on facebook, definitely knew his rights!

#11 DEDASKATE

DEDASKATE
  • Die Hard
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:51 PM

This is a rare case, you tell some you know your rights... they don't care, they'll search your vehicle regardlessly.
Dude just got lucky.

#12 Guest_ethunnn_*

Guest_ethunnn_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:00 PM

the video has been proven to be fake

#13 DEDASKATE

DEDASKATE
  • Die Hard
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:45 PM

How is this a prank, out of curiosity wheres the proof?
Maybe it's staged, but a prank? I'm confused.

#14 The1910Project

The1910Project
  • Die Hard
  • 3,775 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

How is this a prank, out of curiosity wheres the proof?
Maybe it's staged, but a prank? I'm confused.

read some of the youtube comments, a lot of good points about the informality of a normal police stop and pretty much proof that it's fake.

#15 DEDASKATE

DEDASKATE
  • Die Hard
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

I just did a little google search, apparently it is fake... I just didn't understand how it was a prank on anyone.

#16 BarneyStinson

BarneyStinson

Swarls Barkley

• Die Hard
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:12 PM

regardlessly.

Posted Image

“You laugh to keep from crying.

- Kanye West

http://jackgramenz.com

#17 DEDASKATE

DEDASKATE
  • Die Hard
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:15 PM

Posted Image

#18 Scotty

Scotty

darth fader.

• Die Hard
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:37 AM

this has been confirmed fake

he fakie heelflipped into the abyss with his cargo pants on

#19 sos

sos
  • Supermod
  • 9,038 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:14 PM

According to what/who? Not saying I don't believe it, but I'd like some proof since everyone says it's confirmed.

#20 Scotty

Scotty

darth fader.

• Die Hard
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:39 PM

hold on ill dig up the source and edit it into my post, i understand your skepticism

1.) do a little digging into the comments, there are actual cops who are pointing to the incredibly unusual procedure used by the officer in the video along with blatant clues to its falsity.

2.) the reason I confirmed this as fake is because I saw this on reddit a few months back and I'm trying to find the post because it contained a ton of damning evidence proving this was a hoax. I understand my word is not enough to go by but as far as I've seen, in addition to what i've written there have been no statements released by the driver or the state/county police that were involved in this.

sorry none of this is concrete i'm just not finding and valid sources for either side.

he fakie heelflipped into the abyss with his cargo pants on