Photo

Reasons Why You're Losing Faith In Humanity

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
107 replies to this topic

#21 Sylvan Loc

Sylvan Loc

myaaaahhhh

• Established Member
  • 654 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:00 AM

the human centipede 1 and 2.

#22 Rob M.

Rob M.

no shame

• Die Hard
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:01 AM

religion

religion

religion

religion

religion

religion

i just dont like shirtless footy

Tube

Flick

#23 mctomch

mctomch
  • 7,021 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:07 AM

while they may cause cancer, they're also useful tools

This is my reasoning.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

some faggot in the gym curling 65lbs in the squat rack

curlbro doesn't know about them squats and oats.
I dont know man, I really hate drama and for better or worse I assume that every woman from Colombia is going to be crazy like the chick from the movie Blow, which is more bullshit that I'm willing to deal with.
-kyle bunker
flickr

#24 Spracky

Spracky

Rōnin

• Die Hard
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

This thread to be honest.

They're both systems that explain (or rather predict if we want to be technical) the world and the larger the number of people involved the greater the demand of verifiable 'unbiased' ideas that can be explained to and accepted from an 'universal' principle

ill-informed retarded shit.

Irony alert.
Posted Image

third world means it has like an average earned of less then like 12,000 a year

#25 Dr. Frank Bonebreak

Dr. Frank Bonebreak

effed in the aye

• Die Hard
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:16 AM

This thread to be honest.
Irony alert.

One time you posted in NETJIOT saying you did something so bad you couldn't tell anyone about it, and that by the time you could it probably wouldn't be cool, I never got a follow up, what happened?

and we're beyond fucked, we've been fucked forever, I'm banking on the world ending this year, it's going to be a major disappointment when nothing happens.
sk8

#26 Kraepelin

Kraepelin

Force Majeure

• 11,038 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:25 AM

You're correct ... 100 years.

Obviously a system based on dogmatisms is going to be able to convince people more easily than a system of fallable truths. But religion as you use it here is a means to an end, it's not an end in it self. I could also say that Euclidian geometry is retarded because if I believe that it is true then Einstein's theories must be wrong. (Einstein used here next to Euclid as an authoritive figure, not an unfallable one.)
'God's intention' and other deterministic views did not come into play in a major way in Christianity till the 14-15th century. Till then most theologists assumed a free will of man and that any kind of judgement God would make could only come into play at the very end of times where we should all stand before God.
What you're hating are shortsighted people not understanding their own beliefs, which is perfectly understandable, but has nothing to do with religion in a strict sense.

And evidence based reasoning doesn't exist. All logical truths are tautologies, so any kind of reasoning based on empirical evidence has to be exectued through assumptions, even if they're basic and universially accepted.

This is my reasoning.

I know, I was making a distasteful joke.

Irony alert.

Religion is not a system to explain the world? And didn't the focus shift from a religious to a scientific world view in the last century where the groups of people in communication with each other became larger and larger? Because that is what your highlighted text indicates, respectively.
You could try to learn how to read and be able to distinguish what is signified.

You have to pay to dry it down to 15, so you're losing profit in that regard. And we've been 14-15, so that helps.

Posted Image

#27 b1each

b1each

o_o

• Die Hard
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:09 AM

george carlin said it best

the catholic church is truly the worst though. i think we need to forget "freedom of religion" for a sec and recognize those insane, repressive, corrupt, pedophile-protecting douchebags for what they are.

#28 b1each

b1each

o_o

• Die Hard
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:11 AM

And evidence based reasoning doesn't exist. All logical truths are tautologies, so any kind of reasoning based on empirical evidence has to be exectued through assumptions, even if they're basic and universially accepted.

welp, can't argue with that. better forget everything we know and get on the worship train

#29 tanuki

tanuki
  • Established Member
  • 651 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

http://www.youtube.c...mp;feature=plcp

but mostly it's because of people's lack of perspective and preoccupations with stupid, worthless bullshit.
You think I'm repetitive? You're ad hominems are a bore.
-The High Life.

Tan Tan Tanuki no kintama wa,
Kaze mo nai no ni,
Bura bura

#30 Stolen

Stolen
  • Die Hard
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:09 AM

I was waiting for the bad ass yet unfounded "This thread" response.

You all laugh at me because I'm different...I laugh because you're all the same

hahaha somebody always asks you where you got your avatar from in every topic i see you post in. pretty sure everyone stares for a few moments before posting a reply or going onto the next thread. :goldenwub:

yeah i always get siked when he post something because i get to watch his avatar haha :lol:

stolen you have like the best avatar ever. haha

#31 Robert1

Robert1
  • Established Member
  • 527 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:20 AM

Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe

Somebody kill her please

Definitely this.

i'm leanin real hard off this TRYPTOPHAN. juicy j should just eat mad turkey

#32 arek

arek
  • Established Member
  • 609 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:21 AM

Posted Image

LEGIT : jonwolf, RollingEntertainment(x2), EricCalfo, IvanFucich, ben_ericson, turkeynuggettt, Lurking Class Hero, DGKall2010, vx2krider, willyfreshh(x2), Rickk, cooperslack, Dr.Cloak, halfcabskater97, skatefairy, Coronaskater (x2), onstandby, namtot, shayne233, MiamiFilmerGuy, gl2john, vx1Lifeagain, Frank., dinosaurjr (x4), COGskatemedia (x2), mikeydawes, M Brown, Circle Gallery, flocente5, Roasted Albatross, C K (x4), JSantiago, jvdude, VX1media, schweems, JakeGnaw, JaakkoSkates, Cravenmorhed, Arnel D, Math.(x9), scottg(x2), ANDY_VX2100, emericaskate, KyleCochran, lurk hard, Lurkerlife, IanE, JsloanFilms, Bonksz, OnThatSuper8, jessealba, Anders Newman, SkylerMafita, Fvbles, JasonBorn, neddington12, Matt.K,

UNLEGIT : saginaw

#33 tanuki

tanuki
  • Established Member
  • 651 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:34 AM

religion itself isn't an inherently bad or evil thing, it's the people who misinterpret or use it as a way to further their own agendas that are.
You think I'm repetitive? You're ad hominems are a bore.
-The High Life.

Tan Tan Tanuki no kintama wa,
Kaze mo nai no ni,
Bura bura

#34 GL2FilmerGuy

GL2FilmerGuy

Sponsored By Canon

• 3,093 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:10 AM

The Maury Show.

Skateperception: bringing you 4 years of sexual harassment.

Nikon just got uppercutted by Johnny Cage, into the pit.

5D MKIII
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image x2

#35 Brendan Ruch

Brendan Ruch
  • Established Member
  • 676 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

There is a tremendous amount of kids in my area that are brainwashed by their churches which just makes them seem so naive. They relate everything that goes on to God and it gets in the way of everything at school. Fuck them
LEGIT:
amwkevin, Colinps, James B (friends)
Andrew Hentzen:traded vx1mk1 for my 60d gripped.
Scottolds: bought rear lens cap for mk1
spinz5: sold Tokina 10-17
spiker369: sold Tamron 17-50 VC
brandonnicholson: sold eazy handle
Jar3dk: sold mk1
TuneBomb: Sold vx1000

"Hey I really like your style, could I take a photo?" "You're super hot and I want to hump your face. Can I take your picture? With your clothes on of course... for now."

#36 Brian12507

Brian12507

Shredsledder

• Die Hard
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:59 AM

the fact that any of you had faith in us to begin with

It's called a sentence and it was better grammar than yours.

BRIGADIERS

#37 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:45 PM

yeah i hate all of you

some peoples stupidity never seizes to amaze me....

I skate crusty shit ONLY i never skate stairs or nice perfect handrails you dumb fuck.

vx-medal-bronze-1.png - im dat dude

#38 b1each

b1each

o_o

• Die Hard
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:00 PM

There is a tremendous amount of kids in my area that are brainwashed by their churches which just makes them seem so naive. They relate everything that goes on to God and it gets in the way of everything at school. Fuck them

what is it with churches becoming cults now? theres one near me where they arent allowed to do anything "church approved" which is basically anything fun and associate with non-believers. it's really sad

#39 emericareaper2

emericareaper2
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:33 PM

My 13 year old step-sister on birth-control, dating a 19 year old, & the step-mom not caring. And also fat people.
VX1000/MK1
List of Legitimates

IanE.
J.S.
Circle Gallery
killionaire

#40 emericareaper2

emericareaper2
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:34 PM

Fuck churches.
VX1000/MK1
List of Legitimates

IanE.
J.S.
Circle Gallery
killionaire