Photo

Reasons Why You're Losing Faith In Humanity

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
107 replies to this topic

#41 Spracky

Spracky

Rōnin

• Die Hard
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

One time you posted in NETJIOT saying you did something so bad you couldn't tell anyone about it, and that by the time you could it probably wouldn't be cool, I never got a follow up, what happened?

The fact that you recall that is amazing. I'm never putting it down in text. :D

evidence based reasoning doesn't exist.

I'm pretty sure I'm better at logic than most people.

The interesting thing about this conversation is that no matter how much time you spend researching the context of hearsay or how many times I laugh at your posts, the truth will not be affected. We subject ourselves to critical thinking or we exclude ourselves from being taken seriously in the conversation. This thread is about the here and now but you'd rather defend what was once operational as opposed to recognizing how detrimental it is now. I lose more faith in humanity when I see the amount of misdirected energy you've placed into defending such things when you could be pushing humanity forward.
Posted Image

third world means it has like an average earned of less then like 12,000 a year

#42 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

hung like a princess

• Die Hard
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

russia
the forum is so advanced nowadays, weve got utube vids and liking, plus no modz. really a great age 2 b alive.

http://www.flickr.co...s/73820489@N07/

#43 robertcaponeskates

robertcaponeskates
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:59 PM

what is it with churches becoming cults now? theres one near me where they arent allowed to do anything "church approved" which is basically anything fun and associate with non-believers. it's really sad

#44 willhicks

willhicks

• Die Hard
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:31 PM

skrillex

#45 Stolen

Stolen
  • Die Hard
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:44 PM

http://www.youtube.c...be_gdata_player

You all laugh at me because I'm different...I laugh because you're all the same

hahaha somebody always asks you where you got your avatar from in every topic i see you post in. pretty sure everyone stares for a few moments before posting a reply or going onto the next thread. :goldenwub:

yeah i always get siked when he post something because i get to watch his avatar haha :lol:

stolen you have like the best avatar ever. haha

#46 t rippers

t rippers
  • Die Hard
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:22 AM

skrillex

#47 BarneyStinson

BarneyStinson

Swarls Barkley

• Die Hard
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:48 AM

skrillex

http://www.youtube.c...o...YOo&ob=av3n

“ My life is dope and I do dope

shit.

- Kanye West

website

I was digi compact only when atiba's yellow hasselblad was still a novelty.

#48 Ryan Rose

Ryan Rose
  • Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:00 AM

My 13 year old step-sister on birth-control, dating a 19 year old, & the step-mom not caring. And also fat people.

WTF?

#49 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:52 AM

skrillex

yo dat shit fye

some peoples stupidity never seizes to amaze me....

I skate crusty shit ONLY i never skate stairs or nice perfect handrails you dumb fuck.

vx-medal-bronze-1.png - im dat dude

#50 kidriche

kidriche
  • Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:16 AM

Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe

Somebody kill her please

i ll fuck her till she dies
Setup:
right now:
sony trv-58/Vx2000 & low pro bag /old sharp cam/English Sony vx1000 (broken)
Legit list:
Theshredder757tdp /itswhatever /schweems/alex13121/Miamifilmerguy/Riley/Kyle Schlapik /DanielKusnir/

I have a dvx with a opteka, so i am a faggot.

TRADE ME YOUR VX1 FOR MY VX2
400GB PS3 FOR SALE OR FOR TRADE FOR (SCRATCHED) MK1 (NOT TO BAD THOUGH)

#51 robertcaponeskates

robertcaponeskates
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

skrillex

dubstep in general

#52 Scotty

Scotty

darth fader.

• Die Hard
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

The fact that you recall that is amazing. I'm never putting it down in text. :D
The interesting thing about this conversation is that no matter how much time you spend researching the context of hearsay or how many times I laugh at your posts, the truth will not be affected. We subject ourselves to critical thinking or we exclude ourselves from being taken seriously in the conversation. This thread is about the here and now but you'd rather defend what was once operational as opposed to recognizing how detrimental it is now. I lose more faith in humanity when I see the amount of misdirected energy you've placed into defending such things when you could be pushing humanity forward.

Exactly.

he fakie heelflipped into the abyss with his cargo pants on

#53 keepitreal

keepitreal
  • Members
  • 385 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:42 PM

skrillex

I don't really like Dubstep, but Skrillex is cool. I don't think he asked for the fame and I'm not gonna hate on someone doing something they love and becoming really popular by being in the right place at the right time.

Maybe this is too serious, but I have faith in humanity. If you choose to focus on the negative aspects of it then thats all you're gonna see. The most deluded and stupid people seem to be the ones who makes their voice heard the most. I think most people aren't Christian extremists or extreme Atheists either. Those people are just the ones we hear about the most.

#54 mikeydawes

mikeydawes

Instagram - ohiomikey

• Die Hard
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:01 PM

I don't really like Dubstep, but Skrillex is cool. I don't think he asked for the fame and I'm not gonna hate on someone doing something they love and becoming really popular by being in the right place at the right time.

Maybe this is too serious, but I have faith in humanity. If you choose to focus on the negative aspects of it then thats all you're gonna see. The most deluded and stupid people seem to be the ones who makes their voice heard the most. I think most people aren't Christian extremists or extreme Atheists either. Those people are just the ones we hear about the most.

Skrillex is okay. I don't really care for Dubstep either, but his stuff is actually tolerable. My ex-girlfriend used to listen to Dubstep constantly, so I know all about the shit haha. I like Pretty Lights a lot though. And I agree with what you said about the Christian extremists and Atheists. The world is pretty messed up nowadays, but for every single narrow minded brainwashed idiot there is on this Earth, there's probably about 20 open minded, enlightened people. I haven't lost faith in humanity. I think there's still hope for society, but it's up to us to make it right.

Legit list in profile.
YouTube

vx-medal-gold-1.png x1

#55 Kraepelin

Kraepelin

Force Majeure

• 11,019 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:38 AM

What you quoted is not only misrepresentative of what I said, it is also true in the strictest logical sense of the word, which can easily be seen in the need for axiomas. Or even in the base of 'unbaised' thought, Descartes, who came to the famous conclusion that if you are doubting the only thing you can be sure of is that you are doubting. Which completely complies to my earlier statement that all absolute logical truths are tautologies. Don't confuse logic with common sense.

Also, I never even said anything about the social impact of any kind of religious system here, other than the fact that it is a part of the beginning of every social system we have known. Which is true and you have offered no evidence to indicate the contrairy, but nowhere does that imply that I find a religious system necessary for sustaining any of those social systems.

Again, you could try reading.

You have to pay to dry it down to 15, so you're losing profit in that regard. And we've been 14-15, so that helps.

Posted Image

#56 kevinHORN

kevinHORN

oh

• 6,312 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:56 AM

Facebook.

#57 Cmon95

Cmon95
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:41 AM

religion

iPods, smart phones, and tablets.

And the retarded kids these days who are fucking spoiled, don't appreciate shit and only care about how much swag they got.

this: Posted Image

Every time someone makes fun of a bald person I maul 42 boys in the name of the lord. What can I say, I have a soft spot in my heart for those with lesser genetics.

shit just got real.

a janitor's apprentice at Nike SB

Tumblr
YouTube

#58 kevinHORN

kevinHORN

oh

• 6,312 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:13 PM

Face tattoos

#59 robertcaponeskates

robertcaponeskates
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

the word swag

#60 BarneyStinson

BarneyStinson

Swarls Barkley

• Die Hard
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

in Australia a swag is a little bedroll you use when you go camping.

so if something is cool you say it's got hella tent.

“ My life is dope and I do dope

shit.

- Kanye West

website

I was digi compact only when atiba's yellow hasselblad was still a novelty.