Photo

Reasons Why You're Losing Faith In Humanity

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
107 replies to this topic

#1 Stolen

Stolen
  • Die Hard
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

Post em.

http://answers.yahoo...02185959AAIIHKd

Posted Image

You all laugh at me because I'm different...I laugh because you're all the same

hahaha somebody always asks you where you got your avatar from in every topic i see you post in. pretty sure everyone stares for a few moments before posting a reply or going onto the next thread. :goldenwub:

yeah i always get siked when he post something because i get to watch his avatar haha :lol:

stolen you have like the best avatar ever. haha

#2 schweems

schweems

Yall Niggas Homeless

• Die Hard
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:40 PM

U.S. Government.

The Key to Success Is To Not Have The Key.

Everyone is Legit.

vx-medal-silver-1.pngx1

#3 OwenF.

OwenF.
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:47 PM

religion
flickr

i don't even care what i think, thats why im so sucessful

#4 mctomch

mctomch
  • 7,011 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

iPods, smart phones, and tablets.
I dont know man, I really hate drama and for better or worse I assume that every woman from Colombia is going to be crazy like the chick from the movie Blow, which is more bullshit that I'm willing to deal with.
-kyle bunker
flickr

#5 joey9

joey9

Xtreme Avatar ;)

• Die Hard
  • 5,803 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

religion

CUSTOM HOTSHOE HANDLES FOR SALE

I'm not racist, racism is a crime, and crime is for black people
black girls are born missing the 'indoor voice' gene

Legit List HERE it got too big to put it in my profile
UNLEGIT: Alex Casteel/AlexanderC
SP Asian Nation Association

#6 yrint

yrint
  • Die Hard
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:33 PM

U.S. Government.

mostly just any sort of administration down there
Flickr
Posted Image x1

#7 Kraepelin

Kraepelin

Force Majeure

• 11,005 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

U.S. Government.

Why? I'd say there are plenty of other governments that don't sponsor scientific, economical and artistic advances. And don't just say they take your money or fight pointless wars or other ill-informed retarded shit.

religion

Yeah, let's say that the basic idea of humanity is what's destroying it.

iPods, smart phones, and tablets.

while they may cause cancer, they're also useful tools

Individual humans are making me lose faith in humanity, humanity in all it's cumulative aspects can't be bad by definition. It always adds up to more than the sum of all parts.

And i know this topic is meant to be funny so Posted Image

You have to pay to dry it down to 15, so you're losing profit in that regard. And we've been 14-15, so that helps.

Posted Image

#8 OwenF.

OwenF.
  • Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:56 PM

Yeah, let's say that the basic idea of humanity is what's destroying it.

explain?
flickr

i don't even care what i think, thats why im so sucessful

#9 Stolen

Stolen
  • Die Hard
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:59 PM

I have to say that everything in here is pretty accurate.

But I can't even say that because this thread is about what YOU deem worth classifying as a reason for finding humanity...insanely idiotic or just embarrassing.

So, instead of 'accurate' I will say understandable.

Everything posted so far...I can see why you'd add it to the list.

You all laugh at me because I'm different...I laugh because you're all the same

hahaha somebody always asks you where you got your avatar from in every topic i see you post in. pretty sure everyone stares for a few moments before posting a reply or going onto the next thread. :goldenwub:

yeah i always get siked when he post something because i get to watch his avatar haha :lol:

stolen you have like the best avatar ever. haha

#10 Kraepelin

Kraepelin

Force Majeure

• 11,005 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:11 PM

explain?

What is there to explain? Religion is the base of our modern day science, believe or not. They're not opposite ideas, they're the consequence of one another, see Descartes for reference. They're both systems that explain (or rather predict if we want to be technical) the world and the larger the number of people involved the greater the demand of verifiable 'unbiased' ideas that can be explained to and accepted from an 'universal' principle, math in this case. Within all the fields that try to employ the scientific method that aren't mathematical there is still a shitload of disputed subjects, showing we really haven't outgrown the storytelling system that is instilled within us by the faculty of language, which, in turn of course, existed long before the written language and other documentational systems that could give rise to civilisation.
Try to name one civilisation, which is used here as a synonym for humanity, that isn't derived from a religious system, even if it's just to reason with death, cause I don't know any.

You have to pay to dry it down to 15, so you're losing profit in that regard. And we've been 14-15, so that helps.

Posted Image

#11 kidriche

kidriche
  • Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

factious religious beliefs.
Republicans
Media
Fucked up videos I have seen posted in this thread.
But most importantly, this!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Setup:
right now:
sony trv-58/Vx2000 & low pro bag /old sharp cam/English Sony vx1000 (broken)
Legit list:
Theshredder757tdp /itswhatever /schweems/alex13121/Miamifilmerguy/Riley/Kyle Schlapik /DanielKusnir/

I have a dvx with a opteka, so i am a faggot.

TRADE ME YOUR VX1 FOR MY VX2
400GB PS3 FOR SALE OR FOR TRADE FOR (SCRATCHED) MK1 (NOT TO BAD THOUGH)

#12 BPimp Diesel2

BPimp Diesel2
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:17 PM

i don't care, stuff like this used to make me pissed off:

but i sort of like it now. i would like to see people become as fucked as possible. i can't really explain it, maybe i just find it amusing

Posted Image

some faggot in the gym curling 65lbs in the squat rack, seeing hot girls with faggot dudes

Posted Image

Posted Image

nikki minage's song 'stupid hoe'

reading comments on reddit

homeless faggots begging for money

people who use facebook on their phones in social settings

etc...
Why y'all trippin, I'm just fine
Twelve forty five, 'bout that time
Couldn't get it all week, time to unwind
Drank like tank, blew my mind
This shit crazy, way too packed
Rosetti baby, waste two stacks
Hottest thing in the lot, that there mine
Can't spell sober, lose my mind

you play you pay... he knew what time it was

i don't know how to fly. in heaven, with you. welcome to my world. i'm still waiting until the end of time, i'm still waiting until the end of time.

#13 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

Kraepelin buthurt he luv america

i guess if you like watching timelapses to composed music while watching dylan reider be the gayest faggot ever for over 10 minutes then yeah it was good.

some peoples stupidity never seizes to amaze me....

Posted Image - im dat dude

#14 BarneyStinson

BarneyStinson

Swarls Barkley

• Die Hard
  • 3,582 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:28 PM

Community on hiatus.

Big Bang Theory being popular.

STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE FUCKING MOTHER IS AFTER SEVEN YEARS.

“ My life is dope and I do dope

shit.

- Kanye West

I was digi compact only when atiba's yellow hasselblad was still a novelty.

#15 The Blazin' Azn

The Blazin' Azn

• Die Hard
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:45 PM

STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE FUCKING MOTHER IS AFTER SEVEN YEARS.

bitch i dont care about grammer im light speeds ahead of that shit

this is the fucking future you idiot

VIISMALLZ.gif

#16 Scotty

Scotty

darth fader.

• Die Hard
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

What is there to explain? Religion is the base of our modern day science, believe or not. They're not opposite ideas, they're the consequence of one another, see Descartes for reference. They're both systems that explain (or rather predict if we want to be technical) the world and the larger the number of people involved the greater the demand of verifiable 'unbiased' ideas that can be explained to and accepted from an 'universal' principle, math in this case. Within all the fields that try to employ the scientific method that aren't mathematical there is still a shitload of disputed subjects, showing we really haven't outgrown the storytelling system that is instilled within us by the faculty of language, which, in turn of course, existed long before the written language and other documentational systems that could give rise to civilisation.
Try to name one civilisation, which is used here as a synonym for humanity, that isn't derived from a religious system, even if it's just to reason with death, cause I don't know any.

You're correct in the sense of religion being a stepping stone (albeit incredibly faulty one) for a civilization. However, as for use explaining our presence here, its just a bunch of people who blindly worship a fucking book with little to no validity. How can you say that religion isn't a massive hindrance in the progression of humans as a species? The Dark Ages? 9/11? I could go on and on. Then we have these never ending religious wars in the middle east because of land deemed to be "holy". Meanwhile atheists are "less trustworthy than rapists" for ignoring or questioning conflicting ideologys which were instilled in the masses on opposing sides for hundreds of years by indoctrination. Organized religion has been used for almost all of it's existence is to segregate people, unite them against a common enemy, or use it's influence and prey on belief systems by proclaiming that it was "God's intention", or God wants us to to this...etc.. Obviously conflict would still exist, but imagine a world which wasn't built on universally accepted lies.

Its most comparable to a virus from my perspective.

Wouldn't you say the next logical step, which we've been stuck on for a while now as a whole, would be evidence based reasoning? Can we move on from magical sky wizard? The fact that we haven't figured this one out kind of makes me doubt we'll survive another 100 years.

http://www.vancouver...4699/story.html

he fakie heelflipped into the abyss with his cargo pants on

#17 DesertRat

DesertRat

Love is stupid, build racecars instead.

• Established Member
  • 645 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe

Somebody kill her please
skate or diet

Get over yourself man. Message boards are a norm to society now. I have no issues with showing everyone at school as well as in public, that i am liked and well-respected on an extremely popular forum. Sorry, you're jealous or whatever, but there is nothing pre-pubescent about supporting a good cause. You didn't hear this from me, but I also heard Steve Laclare's girlfriend is really high maintaince and expects him to buy her all kinds of sh*t. Help the guy out a lil bit....

#18 Logan-

Logan-

• Die Hard
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

Although the Grammy Awards are lame.

There is no excuse for this.

Posted Image
FLICKR

LEGIT
GrantFL904 | tjzirk | Samuel | Jackson | nollie bonks | whatuphaters | vx1kfl904 | accelsk8er11 x2 | Crazy filma | EAskateGL | ayofokayo | mmm....zigote |skatevox14 | FLAfilmer493 | DaveSullivan | renowalker | OGmike

#19 schweems

schweems

Yall Niggas Homeless

• Die Hard
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:00 PM

But dey no tunchi bby!

The Key to Success Is To Not Have The Key.

Everyone is Legit.

vx-medal-silver-1.pngx1

#20 snowdon

snowdon

don beech

• Die Hard
  • 6,087 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:29 PM

Posted Image

the fact that people consider this man competent to run this country and he actually wins state primaries. blows my mind. we don't live in the 1400s anymore. fucking nut job.

also the propaganda machine of:

Posted Image
blog
Site
Flickr

bro i got a summicron i don't need to be able to see colour.