Photo

Trapping

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 MikeyN

MikeyN

Soul Photographer, bro.

• Die Hard
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:10 PM

$2800 that was later robbed at knifepoint.

Posted Image

The blunt smoked at the end of the night with the kid who set my homies up. Keep your enemies closer, right? They got him back the next day when he thought he was in the clear.

Posted Image

#2 snowdon

snowdon

don beech

• Die Hard
  • 6,083 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:56 PM

I dig these and the last ones you posted. Probably mostly because of the insight of something I would never see other wise, but the set of them photos work good together. Plus the narrative you have with the images really helps. Sort of brings it all together.
blog
Site
Flickr

bro i got a summicron i don't need to be able to see colour.

#3 Ethan13

Ethan13

SP's grimiest

• Die Hard
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:01 AM

I dig these and the last ones you posted. Probably mostly because of the insight of something I would never see other wise, but the set of them photos work good together. Plus the narrative you have with the images really helps. Sort of brings it all together.

Yea I agree the captions for these makes them work well. That second one has some good stuff going on at the edge. If you ever told the whole stories that go along with these happenings, with a series of these shots, it would make for some good reading.

I'd get like $10000 dollars in pennies, then drop it out of an airplane. you know how people say if you drop a penny off of the empire state building it would kill someone? I'd kill an entire town... and that weapon of mass destruction would only cost me $10000 dollars.

i h7 when terrerists
clickr
CC

pootube
Legit: RPD foolz

#4 MikeyN

MikeyN

Soul Photographer, bro.

• Die Hard
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:26 PM

Sick. Considering I'm trying to go into photojournalism this kind of thing is what I'm looking to get good at, and it seems to be going somewhere.