Photo

Are You A Good Person?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

#1 hai2u2

hai2u2

Mathematics is an illusion.

• Die Hard
  • 3,153 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:33 AM

Why or why not? If you prefer not to justify your answer that's okay too.

"The greenhorn is the ultimate victor in everything; it is he that gets the most out of life. Because Pickwick is led away by Jingle, he will be led to the White Hart Inn, and see the only Weller cleaning boots in the courtyard. Because he is bamboozled by Dodson and Fogg, he will enter the prison house like a paladin, and rescue the man and the woman who have wronged him most. His soul will never starve for exploits or excitements who is wise enough to be made a fool of. He will make himself happy in the traps that have been laid for him; he will roll in their nets and sleep. All doors will fly open to him who has a mildness more defiant than mere courage. The whole is unerringly expressed in one fortunate phrase -- he will be always "taken in." To be taken in everywhere is to see the inside of everything. It is the hospitality of circumstance. With torches and trumpets, like a guest, the greenhorn is taken in by Life. And the skeptic is cast out by it."

#2 Sideonecincy

Sideonecincy

The 513

• 3,481 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:47 AM

I think everyone would like to think they are a good person. I think I am, but it really depends on what criteria one would use in order to determine if someone is "good"
My (relation) has a new (tech item), and it's always (choose one: freezing, crashing, under performing). On the other hand, my (other tech item) is much better and it's totally better than (tech item), it even has (feature/app) that doesn't come on (tech item), and it was doing that (time period) ago. I pity those fools who use (tech item).

#3 sos

sos
  • Supermod
  • 9,049 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:01 PM

I'm far from perfect, but I have a code of morals that I try to stick to and I think I'm a pretty good person in the grand scheme of things (and compared to a lot of people out there).

#4 erikkk

erikkk

40 ounce bounce

• Established Member
  • 982 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

ive done some bad things in my life, but whenever i see someone drop their wallet or something like that i always give it back to them or what not. PAY IT FORWARD

edit: just the other day i had some dinner with my dad, and we were walking to the car, and i found a letter on the ground, and opened it up, and it was a check for 53 dollars probably from the restaurnat that we were near. i called the number of the restaurant on the check and sent the guy his check.
QUOTE(mikeydawes @ Feb 7 2012, 11:29 PM) *
More pushin' for the cushion. I've never been with an obese chick before though. Maybe bigger girls, but not obese.

#5 Cmon95

Cmon95
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:47 PM

nah.

Every time someone makes fun of a bald person I maul 42 boys in the name of the lord. What can I say, I have a soft spot in my heart for those with lesser genetics.

shit just got real.

a janitor's apprentice at Nike SB

Tumblr
YouTube

#6 vx2krider

vx2krider

twitter @tspruit

• Established Member
  • 581 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

i try to be and feel bad when i know ive done something wrong.

just been wondering how you finger a girl? do you put your whole arm up the or wat do you do?

#7 Hablu

Hablu
  • Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:03 PM

I think everyone would like to think they are a good person. I think I am, but it really depends on what criteria one would use in order to determine if someone is "good"

This. I think I have a good moral code. But, I probably spend too much time worrying about others.

#8 kevindunbar

kevindunbar

KevinDunbar

• Established Member
  • 884 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

I think I'm a pretty good person in general. Im never unpleasant to others that havent been unpleasant to me and I dont talk shit about people for the sake of it. Id always give up my seat to people who need it and stuff like that.

Did you cream?.....umm... I mean.. um... dream.

Legit:
Fudge ( sold me iPhone)
CoronaSkater (bought iPhone off me)
AndrewLoughnane (Local HomeDawg)
SteezyFilms24 (sold me trv900/baby death)
mikeydawes (sold me cap cam)
Indyskatefilms (bought my raynox)

Kameron (Sold me gl2/raymod)

#9 Scotty

Scotty

darth fader.

• Die Hard
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

awesome possum

he fakie heelflipped into the abyss with his cargo pants on

#10 arek

arek
  • Established Member
  • 609 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:21 PM

i'm an ok dude.

LEGIT : jonwolf, RollingEntertainment(x2), EricCalfo, IvanFucich, ben_ericson, turkeynuggettt, Lurking Class Hero, DGKall2010, vx2krider, willyfreshh(x2), Rickk, cooperslack, Dr.Cloak, halfcabskater97, skatefairy, Coronaskater (x2), onstandby, namtot, shayne233, MiamiFilmerGuy, gl2john, vx1Lifeagain, Frank., dinosaurjr (x4), COGskatemedia, mikeydawes, M Brown, Circle Gallery, flocente5, Roasted Albatross, C K (x4), JSantiago, jvdude, VX1media, schweems, JakeGnaw, JaakkoSkates, Cravenmorhed, Arnel D, Math.(x8), scottg, ANDY_VX2100, emericaskate, KyleCochran, lurk hard, Lurkerlife, IanE, JsloanFilms, Bonksz, OnThatSuper8, jessealba, Anders Newman, SkylerMafita, Fvbles, JasonBorn, neddington12

UNLEGIT : saginaw

#11 colliNoverton

colliNoverton
  • Established Member
  • 417 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

if i find money on the ground, i take it
if theres an iphone in someones unlocked car, its gone
i dont come across these opportunities very much so i take advantage of them
other then that im a pretty good guy

@vaderlives

mind at large. | flickr

LEGIT:
GarretB
skatefairy
cody vasquez
brad evans

#12 Circle Gallery

Circle Gallery

NOS™ High-Performance Energy Drink

• Die Hard
  • 2,282 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:27 PM

You lack integrity

#13 ScottasonicDVX

ScottasonicDVX
  • Established Member
  • 603 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

You sound awful.

In my mind nothing is worth having if you haven't earned it.

I consider myself to be a good person, although I'm very stern and quiet, so I think I come off differently.
Posted Image
R.I.P.-J.W.B.

#14 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

hung like a princess

• Die Hard
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:29 PM

when someone puts you down in any way i believe that it's your right to fire back at them if needed

and i'm not going to snitch anyone out unless it's a life or death situation

so i guess you're alright with me until you fuck with me in any way
the forum is so advanced nowadays, weve got utube vids and liking, plus no modz. really a great age 2 b alive.

http://www.flickr.co...s/73820489@N07/

#15 snowdon

snowdon

don beech

• Die Hard
  • 6,086 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:29 PM

I'm far from perfect, but I have a code of morals that I try to stick to and I think I'm a pretty good person in the grand scheme of things (and compared to a lot of people out there).

blog
Site
Flickr

bro i got a summicron i don't need to be able to see colour.

#16 Guest_ethunnn_*

Guest_ethunnn_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

nope i steal like its no ones business.

#17 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:36 PM

i did some fucked up shit when i was a little kid, but i think my karmas came back to me a few times.

now i try and be as nice as i can to everyone i come in contact with. i havent stolen in like 5 or 6 years and havent knowingly or purposefully double crossed anyone. i try and keep my karma up as much as possible cause i really feel like that shit comes back

i guess if you like watching timelapses to composed music while watching dylan reider be the gayest faggot ever for over 10 minutes then yeah it was good.

some peoples stupidity never seizes to amaze me....

Posted Image - im dat dude

#18 OddBall

OddBall

FSPP

• Die Hard
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

i've done some fucked shit, but i think i'm a good person. if a person needs something and i can help, i help. i try and be kind to people, unless they're really fucking me over.

#19 vx2krider

vx2krider

twitter @tspruit

• Established Member
  • 581 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

i've done some fucked shit, but i think i'm a good person. if a person needs something and i can help, i help. i try and be kind to people, unless they're really fucking me over.

define fucked up...like sex with animals or what?

just been wondering how you finger a girl? do you put your whole arm up the or wat do you do?

#20 JsloanFilms

JsloanFilms

Skate & Create

• Established Member
  • 770 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

I couldnt ever do that, Ive lost shit and have had it stolen and its sucha bummer to think some asshole just stole my stuff and didnt even try to give it back. So if I ever see someshit on the ground I always look to see who's it is.