Photo

Sp I Need Your Wisdom. Adobe Premiere!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 InceptionSkates

InceptionSkates
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:04 PM

Ok guys whats up? I just recently got into filming, got my v1000, got my mk1.Had a little problems finding a capture cam and I have filmed just a shit ton of footy but, here is my problem.

I have had a labtop for about a year, and just as of recently I discovered it doesnt have a firewire port...Fuck. Than I go to look to install a card, no express slot. Doublefuck. So I go out and buy a cheap tower, Compaq Presario that has one so I can actually upload my footy to the computer, little do I know this tower doesnt meet the requirements to install Adobe Premiere Pro, which I already have on my labtop. So my question is....

Is their any way I can upload to my Compaq tower that has no editing system, not even Movie maker, somehow put it in a file and than put it in a file, and onto my external hard drive where I could than plug it into my labtop and edit from their all while maintaining good quality?

Or is their another way or program I can put onto my tower that will give me decent uploading software (Or at least enough to capture while maintaining a good quality of video. Than put it on the hard drive and transfer to my labtop to edit?

That was my first instinct at this point in time. Any other questions, answers,or suggestions that could help me out?

#2 dick fitzwell

dick fitzwell

droppin shit like some horses

• 7,438 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

WinDV
BRIGHTON & HOVE SKATEBOARDING YOUTUBE CHANNEL WET SUSSEX INTERVIEW AND INFO

follow the path forums.skateperception.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=89278&view=findpost&p=1364996

I don't really wear tight pants anymore, I stick to loose fit Express Jeans.

#3 InceptionSkates

InceptionSkates
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:56 AM

And that would work with Windows 7 and wouldnt upset quality?

#4 dennisfilmer

dennisfilmer

|

• Die Hard
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:08 AM

http://www.windows-m...CFQcFRQodaTPeIQ

YouTube | Tumblr

#5 dick fitzwell

dick fitzwell

droppin shit like some horses

• 7,438 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:40 AM

And that would work with Windows 7 and wouldnt upset quality?

yes
BRIGHTON & HOVE SKATEBOARDING YOUTUBE CHANNEL WET SUSSEX INTERVIEW AND INFO

follow the path forums.skateperception.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=89278&view=findpost&p=1364996

I don't really wear tight pants anymore, I stick to loose fit Express Jeans.