Photo

What Light Would Be Best For My Sony Trv950?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 skatinmatt

skatinmatt
  • Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:55 PM

the only light i have heard of really is the bescor..but i don't want to have to wear a belt using it..is there any good lights i can get for my sony trv950 without using a belt?

#2 vx2krider

vx2krider

twitter @tspruit

• Established Member
  • 581 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:59 PM

the only light i have heard of really is the bescor..but i don't want to have to wear a belt using it..is there any good lights i can get for my sony trv950 without using a belt?

sony 10/20

just been wondering how you finger a girl? do you put your whole arm up the or wat do you do?

#3 xchiefx

xchiefx
  • Die Hard
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

sony 10/20

this. its not too big and runs off batteries for the camera. also, the 950 already has good low light so the light has enough power for any nighttime situation.
Yoot00b
legit:
FishHeads (bought my trv900)
Jayrad (sold me a mk1)
JulianG (bought my vx1000/raymod setup)

vx1/mk1 <3

this is the cool new thing? high faces? it's no wonder this country's economy is doing so poorly.

Jay I feel like sometimes you don't know what words mean.

All hail, XCHIEFX!

#4 'skamoe

'skamoe
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:46 AM

sony 10/20

this. its not too big and runs off batteries for the camera. also, the 950 already has good low light so the light has enough power for any nighttime situation.

I seriously doubt this. That camera has 1/4.7" sensors, which is pretty damn small to be running with a 20w tungsten light. You'd need to boost the gain to at least 6dB to get a decent exposure. If you don't want a battery belt or shoulder pack, LEDs are the way to go.

#5 dennisfilmer

dennisfilmer

|

• Die Hard
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:12 AM

I have this light with my vx1000 and I love it.

http://www.amazon.co...t/dp/B003UCGDSS

YouTube | Tumblr

#6 danielskates

danielskates
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:13 PM

i had a trv900 and the 10 20 worked pretty damn good for me
LEGITTTT: Sulldotrat,Kyranford,Coronaskater,Matt K.,CameronHoerth,baldkenn626,DGKall2010,

#7 mrodfilms

mrodfilms
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:19 PM

You can use the opteka's, atleast thats what I did. The bigger square one is the best lighting, but is very battery-using. You should be fine with one of the smaller ones, but I would recommend spending the extra $20 for the better one. On ebay,49st sells them. Just simply look up opteka lights. Shipping is fast.
-miles
vx1/mk1
www.youtube.com/user/skatingnshit

#8 Eddie

Eddie
  • Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

Get This no belt and it comes with a battery and charger that u can use for your trv batts too

vx1000's

FX7 opteka

NY

Youtube