Photo

Cipot Eltit

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jake J

Jake J

Sk'b'n

• Die Hard
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:26 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So much vertical, C&C if you'd like.
tumblr

Flickr

Facebook

I spent 20 minutes in the darkroom today looking for the clone stamp tool

#2 Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum
  • Established Member
  • 651 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:45 PM

Something about that sign in the third that I like, but the overall comp is lacking IMO. I feel like you could go back and get a really nice shot of this scene, but I'm having a hard time figuring out where I'd shoot it from without having been there.

Shooting it against a blue-er sky might help

#3 zacklehans

zacklehans

so college

• Established Member
  • 699 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

Props on finding a nice way to composing the first. I walk by the place all the time and haven't taken a shot of it.
julien doesn't use a meter, he just licks his finger and puts it in the wind and is like 1/125 at f8.
1) Write farewell note
2) Eat cyanide pill
3) Apply USM

flickr
Cargo

Tumblr

#4 Jake J

Jake J

Sk'b'n

• Die Hard
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

Something about that sign in the third that I like, but the overall comp is lacking IMO. I feel like you could go back and get a really nice shot of this scene, but I'm having a hard time figuring out where I'd shoot it from without having been there.

Shooting it against a blue-er sky might help

Yeah, I really wanna head back there and reshoot it when I have more light. It was really gloomy out when I did.

Props on finding a nice way to composing the first. I walk by the place all the time and haven't taken a shot of it.

Thanks, I've been wanting to do something with it for a while but could never figure out what.
tumblr

Flickr

Facebook

#5 midwestshred

midwestshred

• Established Member
  • 563 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

Theyr all so bland, sorry but I'm just being honest.

#6 Ethan13

Ethan13

SP's grimiest

• Die Hard
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:52 PM

I am really digging the first one all the vertical lines and the vines go well together.

I'd get like $10000 dollars in pennies, then drop it out of an airplane. you know how people say if you drop a penny off of the empire state building it would kill someone? I'd kill an entire town... and that weapon of mass destruction would only cost me $10000 dollars.

i h7 when terrerists
clickr
CC

pootube
Legit: RPD foolz

#7 Jake J

Jake J

Sk'b'n

• Die Hard
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:10 AM

Theyr all so bland, sorry but I'm just being honest.

Thanks for the honesty, but can you elaborate or something? Bland wouldn't be my word of choice.

I am really digging the first one all the vertical lines and the vines go well together.

Thanks, like I said I've been trying to find a way to shoot that one for forever haha. I walk past it every day but could never find a nice way to compose it.

Thanks for all the feedback duders. It's all greatly appreciated.
tumblr

Flickr

Facebook

#8 Seven Days

Seven Days
  • Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:36 AM

Don't understand what people are seeing, the first looks like little to no thought was involved, composition doesn't work at all for me.

There just isn't much to look at in any of them. Lack of considering comp, lighting or content.