Photo

Trayvon Martin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#1 DEDASKATE

DEDASKATE
  • Die Hard
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

Anyone heard about this kid who got shot over nothing in florida?

I don't know, seems more valid then the kONY bullshit...heres a link on some of it http://www.cnn.com/2...ting/?hpt=us_c1

you know shits serious when al sharpton gets down in it, idk though he seems just as racist as anyone.

#2 Sideonecincy

Sideonecincy

The 513

• 3,481 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

Dude had a bag of skittles and a drink. The person in charged stepped down since the cops fucked up the investigation.

The guy who shot him was making racist comments to the cops afterwards....and who is a neighborhood watchman at 28? Don't you have more important shit to do.

Carrying a gun to be a neighborhood watchman is ridiculous. Thats a guy who wanted to be a cop but is too fucking dumb.
My (relation) has a new (tech item), and it's always (choose one: freezing, crashing, under performing). On the other hand, my (other tech item) is much better and it's totally better than (tech item), it even has (feature/app) that doesn't come on (tech item), and it was doing that (time period) ago. I pity those fools who use (tech item).

#3 tylar-tang

tylar-tang

you scrong? we scrong

• Die Hard
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:49 PM

oh because things like this don't happen everyday... :goldenwub:

watch the news every once in a while and you would know

#4 DEDASKATE

DEDASKATE
  • Die Hard
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

I go on CNN quite often, rarely do I see anything about neighborhood vigilante stalking down black kids with bags of skittle and ice tea.

#5 Sideonecincy

Sideonecincy

The 513

• 3,481 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

oh because things like this don't happen everyday... :goldenwub:

watch the news every once in a while and you would know

Guy kills kid who only had food on him. Cops take his word on it...doesn't look into if the killer was high or drunk or run any sort of background check. Since when do cops just take the word of a random guy after he just killed someone? The cops corrects what an eye witness claims what they said they saw and forget to mention that the killer was making racist comments after killing this kid. City Manager resigns because the cops completely fucked up this entire thing and people aren't going to stand by to let this asshole get away free.

Sorry, this isn't an everyday event.
My (relation) has a new (tech item), and it's always (choose one: freezing, crashing, under performing). On the other hand, my (other tech item) is much better and it's totally better than (tech item), it even has (feature/app) that doesn't come on (tech item), and it was doing that (time period) ago. I pity those fools who use (tech item).

#6 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:12 PM

florida yeeehaw

i guess if you like watching timelapses to composed music while watching dylan reider be the gayest faggot ever for over 10 minutes then yeah it was good.

some peoples stupidity never seizes to amaze me....

Posted Image - im dat dude

#7 b1each

b1each

o_o

• Die Hard
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

this is so ridiculous i have a hard time believing its real

#8 schweems

schweems

Yall Niggas Homeless

• Die Hard
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

I heard he has called the Police 42 times since January 1, 2012.

The Key to Success Is To Not Have The Key.

Everyone is Legit.

vx-medal-silver-1.pngx1

#9 Logan-

Logan-

• Die Hard
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

this guy called 911 with false alarms more than once a month. he called 911 right before the shooting, they told him not to pursue the kid, but he did anyways. the rules of the neighborhood watch hes a part of state they can't carry firearms, but he does. he obviously has some issues, seems like a power hungry cop wannabe, who let his paranoia lead him to MURDER that could have easily been prevented if he asked a question or two, instead of pulling his gun like a scared idiot.

FLICKR

LEGIT
GrantFL904 | tjzirk | Samuel | Jackson | nollie bonks | whatuphaters | vx1kfl904 | accelsk8er11 x2 | Crazy filma | EAskateGL | ayofokayo | mmm....zigote |skatevox14 | FLAfilmer493 | DaveSullivan | renowalker | OGmike

#10 OGmike

OGmike

dude man.

• 4,347 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:31 AM

this is so ridiculous i have a hard time believing its real

its is very real, happened 2 minutes away from my house, I live in Sanford, FL. i went to a rally tonight they had in a park where 10,000 people showed up to see al sharpton speak about it

http://instagr.am/p/If3qvSxxnq/

#11 MediocreFilmer

MediocreFilmer

professional picturegrapher

• Die Hard
  • 2,668 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

I've been reading about it for a couple weeks now and every time I get more pissed than before. check out this link to sign a petition to get the ball rolling on the conviction of Zimmerman:

http://www.change.or...-trayvon-martin
skateboard. skrillex. cock.

#12 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

so hard to believe, the south is full of complete idiots and owning a gun here is almost easier than getting a drivers license.

who would figure if you give a bunch of racist idiots guns and give a few more of them badges that stupid shit would happen

i guess if you like watching timelapses to composed music while watching dylan reider be the gayest faggot ever for over 10 minutes then yeah it was good.

#13 beartown

beartown

Half Man, Half Man, ALL COP

• 2,684 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

This dude needs to rot in prison. Could you imagine some lunatic just killing your little brother or sister? Mother or father? And worse, for absolutely no reason other than the fact that he has a different color. This makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it, and the fact that the cops tried to cover it and not press charges make it so much worse. A lot of people need to be fried for this one.

Starting with the killer, next in line the police who investigated, then the police chief.

1st Place Mustache Competition

1. You guys are pretty slow on updates.
2. Koston's on Lakai now...

dont really read out of school but in school im reading "the oddessy"

old book from like 1700's,not my thing.

Legit List
beartown

#14 mikeydawes

mikeydawes

____

• Die Hard
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:21 AM

I've been reading about it for a couple weeks now and every time I get more pissed than before. check out this link to sign a petition to get the ball rolling on the conviction of Zimmerman:

http://www.change.or...-trayvon-martin

I just signed that petition. Hopefully Zimmerman ends up getting arrested. It's scary to think about how easy it is to obtain a gun these days. Up near where I live it's pretty easy to get one. I think they just ask for your drivers license and then they do a criminal background check. But, just knowing that this guy killed an innocent kid is really fucked up. And the fact that he called 911 right before the shooting, and they told him not to pursue Trayvon, but he did anyway, is even more fucked up.

Legit list in profile.
YouTube

vx-medal-gold-1.png x1

#15 hai2u2

hai2u2

Hail Atlantis!

• Die Hard
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:48 PM

I hope this kid's parents bankrupt the Sanford Police in court. Absolutely disgusting.

:lol:

#16 willhicks

willhicks

• Die Hard
  • 2,903 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:13 AM

even if this kid was white the guy still shot and killed an un armed kid.. it's even fucked up without the race thing

#17 DEDASKATE

DEDASKATE
  • Die Hard
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:23 AM

yeah..everything is a race thing with al sharpton...but its still fucked.

#18 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:40 AM

i bet any amount of money if the kid was white yall would have never even heard about this

#19 beartown

beartown

Half Man, Half Man, ALL COP

• 2,684 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:43 AM

i bet any amount of money if the kid was white yall would have never even heard about this

you serious? an innocent teenage boy being shot and the police department foiling the investigation and letting the killer go?

nah

but along the lines of what you're saying, the man probably would've been prosecuted if the kid was white, so maybe there is some truth to your statement

1st Place Mustache Competition

1. You guys are pretty slow on updates.
2. Koston's on Lakai now...

dont really read out of school but in school im reading "the oddessy"

old book from like 1700's,not my thing.

Legit List
beartown

#20 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

it only matters because it was interracial. not saying its not fucked up, but shit happens a lot here that people have no idea about. two black kids in my city got killed when I was in 9th grade . first got shot in a drive by and everyone knew the group of kids that did it . then a kid from their group got shot in retaliation. everyone knew every person involved and who the shooters were and no one was ever prosecuted. I don't wanna say for sure that it was because they were all black, but come on now.. cops down here aren't even real.