Photo

Normal

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jake J

Jake J

Sk'b'n

• Die Hard
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

C&C
tumblr

Flickr

Facebook

I spent 20 minutes in the darkroom today looking for the clone stamp tool

#2 hjsmith

hjsmith
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

I really like the first, there's something interesting about. It doesn't seem like an obvious shot to take (a good thing) and I think the different shades of green alongside the brick are really complemented by the blue of the sky.

Second is cool, less cool than the first, but still cool.

And the third is nice too, nicer than second I think, the composition is really good. It fits together visually I think.

#3 Ethan13

Ethan13

SP's grimiest

• Die Hard
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:37 AM

I can dig the first one too, something about the muted tones and color combos. Someone lurking in the gap of that tree looking nonchalant could be cool.

I really like the last one too, mysterious vibes off that.
Killing the vertical comps lately man!

I'd get like $10000 dollars in pennies, then drop it out of an airplane. you know how people say if you drop a penny off of the empire state building it would kill someone? I'd kill an entire town... and that weapon of mass destruction would only cost me $10000 dollars.

i h7 when terrerists
clickr
CC

pootube
Legit: RPD foolz

#4 Jake J

Jake J

Sk'b'n

• Die Hard
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

I really like the first, there's something interesting about. It doesn't seem like an obvious shot to take (a good thing) and I think the different shades of green alongside the brick are really complemented by the blue of the sky.

Second is cool, less cool than the first, but still cool.

And the third is nice too, nicer than second I think, the composition is really good. It fits together visually I think.

Thanks for the kind words.

I can dig the first one too, something about the muted tones and color combos. Someone lurking in the gap of that tree looking nonchalant could be cool.

I really like the last one too, mysterious vibes off that.
Killing the vertical comps lately man!

Thanks a lot dude, I usually try to stay away from them but I'm trying more things out lately so I'm just messing around with everything.

Anyone else?
tumblr

Flickr

Facebook

I spent 20 minutes in the darkroom today looking for the clone stamp tool