Photo

The Megamillions Jackpot

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#61 itswhatever

itswhatever
  • Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

I wouldn't want it all at once, id just live it up, no job, just chill and stuff

#62 eskomo021

eskomo021

She has her doctorate in speech impedimentology from Case Wester

• Die Hard
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

I'd take the annuity, that way i can't blow all of it straight away.. It'd be hard to have that much money and not spend it, so i'd go ahead and not give myself the option..

First thing i'd do is take care of all my family's debt, buy my parents house for them, and set them up for retirement if they'd like to.. Although i'm sure my dad would keep working, just cause that's how he is.. Always gotta be working on something..

Then i'd probably just travel a whole lot, see the US first. Then branch out over the world, and just buy a small house or apartment wherever i'd really like to have a place to stay.. Hire some sort of realtor to manage my properties and rent them out so they just don't sit while i'm not there..

I'd probably tell the friends i have that are true friends to go ahead and quit their jobs.. They just got hired full time at my house skating, drinking beers, and hanging out..

I feel like i'd just kinda do all the stuff i wanna do right now if i had the cash.. I wouldn't go crazy and buy ridiculous shit i don't need..
The Janusis charlotte's dirty little secret