• 219 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:24 AM

What did you guys think of it?

#2 NickEliot

NickEliot
  • Die Hard
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

Russel Houghten's part was insane. And did anybody else notice that Mike Manzoori was using like 4 LED lights?
vx1mk1
60d/Peleng

#3 craigers459

craigers459
  • Established Member
  • 649 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

I liked "The Show" at the start of Beagles part haha.
T2i-ISM

Youtube

#4 RyanDeezle

RyanDeezle
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

i have yet to see it, from what ive heard its good though!
HMC40/FC-E9 ♥
Posted Image

#5 justin bieber

justin bieber

im retired nigga i already ran da world

• Die Hard
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

they shouldve taken out the skatepark section and the second to last part. the video woulve only been like 40 minutes not an hour and 10.

My friend calls me quarter snacks because i know all the spots its a NY website if you didnt know and monday i MIGHT have to dissemble some one. but thats the only day your gonna be around?

People who can actually afford nice things go to this amazing thing called an orthodontist. They can turn your flaw-filled mouth into something that doesn't look like you have a d!ck down your throat @ all times.

#6 lizardmaldokill

lizardmaldokill
  • Established Member
  • 819 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

i haven't seen any other parts but, evan smith's part was fucking rediculous. i get so hyped from that part. :goldenwub:

#7 JACKSONVILLAIN

JACKSONVILLAIN
  • Die Hard
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:05 PM

^^ same. so hyped best part ive seen in a very long time

i guess if you like watching timelapses to composed music while watching dylan reider be the gayest faggot ever for over 10 minutes then yeah it was good.

some peoples stupidity never seizes to amaze me....

Posted Image - im dat dude

#8 arek

arek
  • Established Member
  • 608 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

i haven't seen any other parts but, evan smith's part was fucking rediculous. i get so hyped from that part. :goldenwub:

except the song.

is the full cine project up somewhere? just saw Strobecks $tud part.

LEGIT : jonwolf, RollingEntertainment(x2), EricCalfo, IvanFucich, ben_ericson, turkeynuggettt, Lurking Class Hero, DGKall2010, vx2krider, willyfreshh(x2), Rickk, cooperslack, Dr.Cloak, halfcabskater97, skatefairy, Coronaskater (x2), onstandby, namtot, shayne233, MiamiFilmerGuy, gl2john, vx1Lifeagain, Frank., dinosaurjr (x4), COGskatemedia, mikeydawes, M Brown, Circle Gallery, flocente5, Roasted Albatross, C K (x4), JSantiago, jvdude, VX1media, schweems, JakeGnaw, JaakkoSkates, Cravenmorhed, Arnel D, Math.(x6), scottg, ANDY_VX2100, emericaskate, KyleCochran, lurk hard, Lurkerlife, IanE, JsloanFilms, Bonksz, OnThatSuper8, jessealba, Anders Newman, SkylerMafita, Fvbles

UNLEGIT : saginaw

#9 justin bieber

justin bieber

• Die Hard
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

buy it on itunes

My friend calls me quarter snacks because i know all the spots its a NY website if you didnt know and monday i MIGHT have to dissemble some one. but thats the only day your gonna be around?

People who can actually afford nice things go to this amazing thing called an orthodontist. They can turn your flaw-filled mouth into something that doesn't look like you have a d!ck down your throat @ all times.

#10 JordanWiens

JordanWiens

• Die Hard
  • 4,809 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

alien section was amazing. bills was pretty funny/gnar, the first one with chewy and gonz was sick too. i think manzoori was using 8 lights stacked haha, its in the credits.
www.wardenjeans.tumblr.com/
--------------------
Posted Image - x6
Posted Image - x2
Posted Image - x1
Posted Image - x1

youtube
vimeo.
flickr
instagram

#11 TheD3

TheD3

Frisky Business

• Die Hard
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

they shouldve taken out the skatepark section and the second to last part. the video woulve only been like 40 minutes not an hour and 10.

By the second to last part do you mean Russell Houghton's part? You understand you're on a filming forum right? That was some of the best cinematography and editing in any skate video, ever.
Overall I enjoyed the video, the Torsten Frank's section with the Gonz voiceover and Chewy footage were fucking rad. Strobeck's section was awesome, but that was to be expected. As I said before, Russell Houghton's section was one of the best montage/parts/whatever you wanna call it that I've seen, skating was on point, timelapse's were absolutely incredible, plus he composed the song himself. One of my new favorite filmers for sure. And the Alien section was too good to put into words, so I just recommend watching it. I haven't bought a skate video in years and caved and bought this on iTunes, totally worth the ten bucks. Great to see Transworld actually doing something worthwhile again.

#12 justin bieber

justin bieber

• Die Hard
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

By the second to last part do you mean Russell Houghton's part? You understand you're on a filming forum right? That was some of the best cinematography and editing in any skate video, ever.
Overall I enjoyed the video, the Torsten Frank's section with the Gonz voiceover and Chewy footage were fucking rad. Strobeck's section was awesome, but that was to be expected. As I said before, Russell Houghton's section was one of the best montage/parts/whatever you wanna call it that I've seen, skating was on point, timelapse's were absolutely incredible, plus he composed the song himself. One of my new favorite filmers for sure. And the Alien section was too good to put into words, so I just recommend watching it. I haven't bought a skate video in years and caved and bought this on iTunes, totally worth the ten bucks. Great to see Transworld actually doing something worthwhile again.

i guess if you like watching timelapses to composed music while watching dylan reider be the gayest faggot ever for over 10 minutes then yeah it was good. i dont remember one trick from that section.

#13 NickEliot

NickEliot
  • Die Hard
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

i guess if you like watching timelapses to composed music while watching dylan reider be the gayest faggot ever for over 10 minutes then yeah it was good. i dont remember one trick from that section.

Are you kidding? That was some of the best editing I have ever seen in a skate video and the filming was fucking prefect. Dylan Reider is good as fuck too.
vx1mk1
60d/Peleng

#14 justin bieber

justin bieber

• Die Hard
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

pretty boring is all im saying, almost fell asleep through it seeing how they put it right towards the end. i mean it was pretty much a skateboarding musical with dylan reider who is one of my least favorite overhyped skateboarders. imo he should go back to perk 30s or whatever he was doing a couple years ago.

#15 Tim Cisilino

Tim Cisilino
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

pretty boring is all im saying, almost fell asleep through it seeing how they put it right towards the end. i mean it was pretty much a skateboarding musical with dylan reider who is one of my least favorite overhyped skateboarders. imo he should go back to perk 30s or whatever he was doing a couple years ago.

There were a lot of other dudes in it besides Dylan.
Posted Image
Posted Image- X18
Posted Image- X17
Posted Image- X10

Vimeo
Flickr

#16 ohehprod

ohehprod

AlliePap

• Die Hard
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

I could get used to more skate videos being like this to be honest. Just watched it and really enjoyed it. Honestly can't say a bad thing about it.
Grease Co.

have fun with footage that looks like 2 giant pixels having sex.

pants threads have a tendency to stay open, dont ask me why, but people like to talk about pants.

Then red Cavalier, the small town high school girl car

Posted Image - LL Wall Ride | Nighttime Fisheye Line
Posted Image - LL Bowl | Fisheye Pull Through Rail | Fisheye Double Set | LL Ledge Trick

#17 BonAppetit

BonAppetit

Skate and Destroy!!!

• Die Hard
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

Shout out to my boy Travis Glover holdin it down in the Zoo York section!

SEC

Get baked and film hammers!

#18 yaaabro

yaaabro
  • Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

except the song.

is the full cine project up somewhere? just saw Strobecks $tud part.

The song was by Evan's band

#19 Stolen

Stolen
  • Die Hard
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

10 mins in....shit is sick

You all laugh at me because I'm different...I laugh because you're all the same

hahaha somebody always asks you where you got your avatar from in every topic i see you post in. pretty sure everyone stares for a few moments before posting a reply or going onto the next thread. :goldenwub:

yeah i always get siked when he post something because i get to watch his avatar haha :lol:

stolen you have like the best avatar ever. haha

#20 luc

luc

BAAAAGGGHHHHH!

• Die Hard
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

top 3 tw vids for sure..
[flickr]

LEGIT: Indie | amit | mindemag | svenreed | scottp014 | q-teezy | infantrymedia | tsaxfoundation18 | kyleeastman | mfsmfs | NickDeschamps | Mazi Malakouti | vxdosk | McFly | solo | vansokc |nickEE | etniesd311

SP FLU CRU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users