Photo

Up High...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington

Anthony_Allison

• Die Hard
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:44 AM

Posted Image
Santa Monica by AnthonyAllison2010, on Flickr

Posted Image
Conejo Grade by AnthonyAllison2010, on Flickr

Posted Image
Untitled by AnthonyAllison2010, on Flickr

Let me hear anything that comes to mind, please.

#2 kid

kid

walking like zombies and speaking latin

• Die Hard
  • 2,972 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

the bird is nice, i take it you didn't intend for that to be there? I also like how theres other birds down there towards the left.
Flickr

On a lighter note I did run into a friend there who was simultaneously buying Plan B and a Valentines card.

#3 Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington

Anthony_Allison

• Die Hard
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

the bird is nice, i take it you didn't intend for that to be there? I also like how theres other birds down there towards the left.

I shot a few frames without the bird, then i saw a bunch coming toward and hoped to catch one. Just turns out the one i caught was perfectly in the blank space

#4 d runk

d runk
  • Established Member
  • 407 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:18 AM

Diggin that full frame boarder on the first image. Always nice to see. It's also just a nice image in general. The second image does nothing for me. I would like to see a wider range of tones or something. The eye gets really lost in the frame and it just doesn't work. The third image also doesn't do much for me either. I would say over all the first image is really nice and has potential to be a developing series, I have never seen a street photographer aesthetic applied to a beach environment, which I feel like would be a super rad series.

#5 Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington

Anthony_Allison

• Die Hard
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

Diggin that full frame boarder on the first image. Always nice to see. It's also just a nice image in general. The second image does nothing for me. I would like to see a wider range of tones or something. The eye gets really lost in the frame and it just doesn't work. The third image also doesn't do much for me either. I would say over all the first image is really nice and has potential to be a developing series, I have never seen a street photographer aesthetic applied to a beach environment, which I feel like would be a super rad series.

Interesting, thank you! My mind is really going on the beach series... I plan to be at the beach a lot over summer so hopefully something cool will come out of it. :goldenwub:

#6 Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington

Anthony_Allison

• Die Hard
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

Hey last bump, lemme know whatever you're thinking!

#7 iownacamera

iownacamera
  • Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

The first photo l like it shows everything on the beach its nice and appealing and the birds add to that good job.
The second its a sick with the silhouette of the mountains, but if it was maybe color film the long exposures would make it more eye appealing with the different colors. This shot has a lot of potential
The third is sick the view is nice. but if you show maybe a vanish point it would be a lot more eye appealing. The clouds are sick looking too but thats just my two cents.

To let niggaz know... that if you fuck with Big-and-Heavy I get up in that ass like a wedgie

Youtube Channel
Flickr
Tumblr