Photo

Vx1000 Steadyshot Buzz

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 rata

rata
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

Hi everyone,
I opened my Vx1000 to change the Vap unit and all the functions works fine except the steadyshot. When I turn on the steady it starts buzzing and the image shakes up like as having hiccups.
Anyone knows what's exactly the afected part and how to resolve the issue?
Thanks in advance.

#2 vx2krider

vx2krider

twitter @tspruit

• Established Member
  • 581 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

Hi everyone,
I opened my Vx1000 to change the Vap unit and all the functions works fine except the steadyshot. When I turn on the steady it starts buzzing and the image shakes up like as having hiccups.
Thanks in advance.

just leave it off you dont really need it

just been wondering how you finger a girl? do you put your whole arm up the or wat do you do?

#3 Brooklyn Zoo

Brooklyn Zoo

Go Love Your Own City, Fuck Gentrification

• Die Hard
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

one time i had my camera serviced and it came back doing what it sounds like you are saying, like you can hear the steady shot element clicking around in the vap, i took it back and they said a cable had been left unplugged
"Now there are a bunch of cool guys who think that they're from New York City, but they're actually from where ever they fucking came from. People claiming New York City when they didn't live here then; it's embarrassing. I'm not going to say any names but it is pretty pitiful. - Jeff Pang speaks the truth

http://sweatyevan.blogspot.com/

#4 Video Electronics

Video Electronics

The Camera Repair Experts

• 1,627 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:44 PM

Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance.

Did you actually replace the VAP? If you did, the one you put in is faulty. The part that's bad/broken isn't a part you can replace. You'd need another VAP. At least that's been the resuly 8 out of 10 times in here.

#5 onzevil13

onzevil13
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

It is a very interesting profile.