Photo

Aaron Kim

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 veterat

veterat
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:15 AM

Posted Image

View LARGE

#2 tafcrew420

tafcrew420
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:32 AM

Should of shot a half second later right when he was on the rail. He would have been completely on the sky serving as a great background for the skater to be on

#3 veterat

veterat
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:51 AM

Should of shot a half second later right when he was on the rail. He would have been completely on the sky serving as a great background for the skater to be on

interesting, i was aiming to catch him prior to being on the rail but late enough to convey that it was indeed a backlip. agreed on the sky as the background. though a majority of him is in the sky, i would have liked to have hand and head out of the building. thanks!

#4 nickvespe

nickvespe

The Horror ... The Horror

• Die Hard
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:22 AM

no you did everything perfect, you always want to time a backlip like this on a hand rail. i can tell you are flush up that wall and couldn't move any more right, i rather know what the trick is than have a perfect photo of a fucked up back lip. this is so crisp too dude, good shit.

comp is way too tight.

Ya I know, My battery was about to die so I didn't set my ISO.

CARGO
flickr
INSTA

#5 Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum
  • Established Member
  • 651 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:01 AM

This is nice. Timing is perfect. If you tried to frame him in the sky he would have been at the end of the rail. Plus, he pops off the wall well enough for it not to be a distraction.

#6 Tim Cisilino

Tim Cisilino
  • 5,036 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:40 PM

The timing on this is good but the back truck kind of gets covered up by the rail. I'm sure you were against the wall but I think if you moved just your camera up a little bit and to the right, you would be able to see his truck above the rail. My only other complaints are that his head being in the building and that his feet/board could use a little bit more light. Other than that, the lighting is good and you made the rail look bigger so good job!
Posted Image
Posted Image- X18
Posted Image- X17
Posted Image- X10

Vimeo
Flickr

#7 veterat

veterat
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

thanks everyone for the constructive criticism! I will use those helpful tips next time im in a situation like this.