SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Sormaz

What Is Allowed Here

Any topics buying or selling any 3ccd camcorders, this does not exclude those without a built in handle. ie: the panny gs series and such are allowed.

also, accessories for these cameras are allowed, THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE CAPTURE CAMERAS.

and also any century optics fisheyes.

lets keep it clean.

Haha.
I didn't think this was going to happen.
This is soo much better I think, even though its only been like 12 hours.

[quote name='Nick.' post='1531181' date='Feb 18 2007, 02:41 PM']what about hd cameras?[/quote]

i would probly still put that under the "3ccd" cameras because it is High end equipment.
HD cameras are a rarity in the classifieds section anyway.

I don't think it's complex at all.
But I do think it should be sectioned differently.
It should be like
Photo Gear
Video Gear
Computers/Electronics
Clothes/Shoes
Random
Or something like that.

[quote name='Richeeeerd' post='1530835' date='Feb 18 2007, 10:54 AM']Im not diggin it, its just too complex[/quote]
i think its better off this way cause i myself will admit i have sold some pretty stupid stuff myself and when looking for something serious u dont wanna have to look through pages and pages for what you actually want

i think this is all fine and dandy, but the topics made here should somehow also appear on the main classifieds page. a lot of people like to browse and whatnot and may miss out on a deal if they dont look in the right section.

[quote name='Jacob.' post='1532033' date='Feb 18 2007, 10:01 PM']I think the MX-3000 should be allowed into this section.[/quote]
it probably is . sormaz probably just ment dont sell bullshit lens's correct me if im wrong

i like it cause you know if u go in here all your gonna see is cams and fisheyes and dont have to worry about finding topics of kids that just clean our there closet with a million pointless things there never gonna sell

[quote name='aTrue_OG' post='1533529' date='Feb 19 2007, 04:26 PM']shouldn't this be pinned so it isn't buried in with all the other sales/topics.[/quote]
yeah i was wondering why you didnt pin this myself

[quote name='emerica7110' post='1539922' date='Feb 22 2007, 04:00 PM']trv900? anyone up to sell one
aim:emerica7110[/quote]
not where this goes man
put this in the actual sub forum

that would be a good subforum a WTB one so if someone wants to sell something just check into the WTB subforum and find your buyer!
  • Like 1

[quote name='aTrue_OG' post='1531532' date='Feb 18 2007, 06:13 PM']i would probly still put that under the "3ccd" cameras because it is High end equipment.
HD cameras are a rarity in the classifieds section anyway.[/quote]
true.true.
  • Like 2

i need help

i've been filming for awhile and i need to sell a setup on here
i dont have 100 post and i think thats what you need to have to post..

but if someone is interested i have a minty gl2/mk2 setup- 2 large batteries,2 chargers,lens hood, original box, and warranty

aim- barret1123
  • Like 1

i dont have 100 posts either. and chances are some ignorant person is gunna reply to me saying something like "we cant trust you with 3 posts" or something simalar. but im new to sp and i really want to buy a panny gs-500/baby death setup, or buy them seperate, and i cant post a topic yet. so help a newby out guys. plz?

Sign in to follow this