SkatePerception

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gl2john

3 New Pictures...

i agree with virtual life no offense but ive never really been a fan of your site you try all to hard to be like tkp

umm not really. his site is completely different than mine

the first looked very point and shoot, looked like you put no thought into the composition, the second one seemed a bit better, but it looked more of a filming view, the last one its soo grainy and the flash is horrible. I liked the second, the others werent good.

Guest Andy Snyder

Bunch of angry bitter mother fuckers. Too much dead space in the first shot. Rule of thirds could have made that better. Second one was just plain. Get a different angle. Lower to make the rail look taller. Get the ground in the forground or something. The third one is just shit though. I'm sorry. Was that the first time you used a flash? My pics probably weren't much better the first time I used flash. It just takes geting used to.

Wow i just realized how gay this is people are saying ya thos are good photos and shit like the first two were good well they wernt and GL2John no to be harsh cause i have taken shitty photos befor also but those wernt that good and to all you the rest of you guys they wernt good so dont say they were the composition sucked and there was way too much dead space both botton and top he was to far away and it was way to centered it was basicly o there is a skater hold a camera out with out looking and press a button. The last photo that was taken at night was to far away and blurry or out of focus. For all of you that said they were good you really know nothing at all.

Here i was bored so i croped a few pictures but the nose slide i croped it then i got distracted with photo correct shit and i was fucking around with it and well i changed it a little bit like for one i removed his hat design haha idk why but i just thought it had to go.

switchnoseslideedit.jpg

Dave50-50.jpg