SkatePerception
flipsrowleykid

How To Defend Yourself And Your Camera....

[quote name='FlipSkate667' post='1737709' date='Jun 6 2007, 09:09 PM']Stop trying to be a die hard in one day. gtfo.[/quote]

your such a hipocrit *spelling?*

if it stuck it stuck...leave pana3ccd alone...besides...what's the problem?i suppose you are on sp to learn something and provide knowledge(like this great thread)...why do you care who is a die hard and who dies just by a slap in the face?

[quote name='loving_the_video' post='1737825' date='Jun 6 2007, 09:49 PM']if it stuck it stuck...leave pana3ccd alone...besides...what's the problem?i suppose you are on sp to learn something and provide knowledge(like this great thread)...why do you care who is a die hard and who dies just by a slap in the face?[/quote]

True, i guess i just got a little annoyed because ive seen a bunch of people try to do it.

My bad.

Most of it is pretty good, but i doubt i would give up my stuff and back away. id rather take my chance at death then give up my shit i worked for soo easily. Espically with so much fucking crime here it would be hard to find.

yeah but i like this thread

"punched her in the belly and stepped on her feet / slammed the child on the hard concrete" - Slick Rick.

I bring my homemade paddle around with me it works good for protection and also it's fun to just hit people with it leave either I big red mark or a bruise depending on how hard you hit people.

I have a friend who works for the Met Police in LOndon-she deals with fucked up stuff etc on a daily basis. I asked her what is considered legal for carrying around to defend yourself. She recomended and said that 'Impulse Body Spray' is as close and as gnarly as Mace [we cant carry mace legally over here]. So now Im packing a spray just in case....but to be honest Id rather smash my camera in someones face if they tried jacking it-in reality Id run and hide like a girl........

just thought you might like to know

What about a taser or w/e like the ones old lady's keep in their purses fuck shock the shit outta them, and I beleive they're legal too.

If the kid you film with on a regular basis is 6'5" 205lbs and played Div. 1 baseball for a year, carry pokemon cards with you in case you get bored of nothing sketchy happening to you in the hood.

[quote name='loving_the_video' post='1730138' date='Jun 2 2007, 05:32 PM']also,your board can be a great weapon...if you hit someone with the wheel(whitch means side bolt)in the head he won't be able to hunt you down...bad thing is he could die and you don't want that so try hiting him in the knee or ankle if possible...[/quote]
i was selling this kid a deck (no trucks) and i went to put the money in my pocket when this kid stole the money from me, so i took the deck from the buyer and started waking the guy on the head, and i got my money back haha

lol i use my own mace. distill that shit it works fucking good. and i wear sunnies. ;) otherwise eyes and nose. you cant kill someone from hitting there nose upwards its been tryied alwaqys but i know there is a nerv under the arm that if you hit with enough forcew can paralize or kill instantly.
fuck people that try that shit.
they derserve to be mauled

after a guy tried to jack my camera, my dad made me start carrying this in my bag.

[url="http://www.batondefense.com/ASPBC.html"]http://www.batondefense.com/ASPBC.html[/url]

thats rad. theres one of those, or sumthinglike it, (baseball bat etc) by every door in my house.

as for defending myself... local homeless dood taught me some moves once (he was plastered lol)

and i dont skate alone, cause i cant film me ;) but seriously, flipskate667 for mod! his posts are the best

Hah thanks filmerwesgl2, Ill be making a bunch more things to contribute to the site in the next couple of weeks Ive just been very busy with things. And looking at the New Mods? section I see people asked for me to be a Mod which is pretty cool considering I didnt even know this, but it doesn't look like people want me to be one, so oh well I suppose.

i never skate some good advice for sure never would have thought about that ATM thing thats good advice hope i never have to use it though but its always handy to have incase thanks

"but seriously, flipskate667 for mod! his posts are the best"
yeah i agree make this guy a mod

[quote name='YourPick' post='1798837' date='Jul 8 2007, 03:33 AM']you cant kill someone from hitting there nose upwards its been tryied[/quote]
nah, you can, if you punch someone in the nose upward, or if you kick them in the nose upward.

[quote name='all about the benjamins' post='1806980' date='Jul 13 2007, 09:23 PM']nah, you can, if you punch someone in the nose upward, or if you kick them in the nose upward.[/quote]

when you do that you try to do it as hard as possible cause i shoves the nose bone into their brain.