SkatePerception

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin

9 Photos...

Well, I put up a new look to my portfolio/blog and I also archived all the older photos and started over. Check them out. This link should take you to the direct photo page, but if it doesn't, just click the Photography section near the top. Tell me what you guys think.

*The 6 spots near the top of photo 09 are snow flakes. That was the first of about 5 photos I took, when I noticed the snow flakes, I tried to clean the lens off real quick and snap a few more, but this is that's the only one that turned out half way decent.

i love all of them, the squeril (sp) one seemed a bit out of focus but i bet you didnt have much time to take it, but they were all great, nice site too

Thanks. Yeah, I had to sneak up on the squirrel and hurry up and focus and everything. I acutally had to change my shutter speed, so that took more time, then I focused and took the picture.

I liked all of them except the last few I didn't really like that much, but your site is sick and the art is real cool. Keep it up.