SkatePerception
JengaStyle

The Most Important Threads For Beginner Or Mid-level Filmer

[quote name='toy' post='1812658' date='Jul 16 2007, 06:31 PM']Where Can You Get a Gs 180??[/quote]
ebay, classifieds, actually go into the official gs thread and on the 4th page someone is talking about selling there gs180

you should add [url="http://forums.skateperception.com/index.php?showtopic=166761"]this[/url] hehe

this is a great thread. in my crew we are in need of more filmers. everyone wants to skate and only a few of us know a good amount about filming. so lots of blurry, dull, shaky, bad sounding, not well filmed footage is coming out, and i plan on printing out good threads on sp so i can hopefully teach the homies in a quick easy way. this post helps me out to find the good articles. thank you.

hey those wheels from blank deck are they soft i dont know how to tell it says hardness - 78a is that soft enough to run over cracks and rocks? and there 70mm which is pretty big i would say and are theyre blank trucks squeaky?? and what are quiet and smooth bearings sorry for all the questions but would like to know cause i wanna build or buy a filmer board

[quote name='shredscobar' post='2617195' date='Sep 8 2008, 10:24 PM']this is a great thread. in my crew we are in need of more filmers. everyone wants to skate and only a few of us know a good amount about filming. so lots of blurry, dull, shaky, bad sounding, not well filmed footage is coming out, and i plan on printing out good threads on sp so i can hopefully teach the homies in a quick easy way. this post helps me out to find the good articles. thank you.[/quote]

hahah kinda reminds me of my self inj a way.
hlpful thread too

Excellent information. We transfer film to DVD as well and have some of the best hardware and lowest prices available. No secrets either, we will tell you exactly what we use to transfer film to DVD and Hard Drive.

[url="http://filmtodvds.com"]Film to DVDs[/url]