SkatePerception

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MIKE t.

software

I am looking to buy some software because i dont want to be all illegal and download it so if anyone wants to sell me Sorenson Squeeze, photoshop 7 or newer and encore.

I can send you Sorenson Squeeze, that's not really "downloading" it. Get me on AIM -- sicksk8r911.

buying any adobe software is gonna set you back at least $500

why wud you wanna do that when uc ould donwload it for free and you could then spend the 500 or more on a death, or a camera, or whatever

buying any adobe software is gonna set you back at least $500

why wud you wanna do that when uc ould donwload it for free and you could then spend the 500 or more on a death, or a camera, or whatever

Damn dude, get a clue stop talking about warez and shit, If you want hit him up on some messenger program instead of trying to make yourself sound smart by talking about free software.

which you don't have to be smart to steal software, but thanks for gracing us with your knowledge

fucking dumbass.

sorry guys i'm not an asshole, i just hate this guy.

Yes, and as more and more people are downloading, the prices go up and up, so other people download, so the prices go up. These people who are making great programs should get some respect. I don't have the cash so I download, but if i had the money, i would definitly buy the products.

Yes, and as more and more people are downloading, the prices go up and up, so other people download, so the prices go up. These people who are making great programs should get some respect. I don't have the cash so I download, but if i had the money, i would definitly buy the products.

i couldn't agree more. its too bad they don't devolope a surplus and sell the products for $17.

These companies are losing money but I think they can still stay in buisness because of other companies that can afford to buy thier stuff.