SkatePerception

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

diggum

Critique Time

Hey, I'm back. This old truck is sitting in my backyard under a barn roof. I really did'nt expect the colors to turn out this nice, i like them anyways. What do you think?

OleChevy.jpg

Original Link

I would of shot it longer lens and from the side a little bit and get more of the barn in the photo it would look cool i think you should re shoot and shoot a bunch of different angles but for this you need some better light on the upper half colors were nice though good job now make a better one

Yeah see, the problem is, i have a Powershot Pro1 and the only fisheye they make for it right now is the Raynox fe180 Pro, and you have to also buy 2 adapter rings as well, and i just dont feel like buying that fisheye, i would rather wait until they make a better one. But yeah, i would be taking a lot more close-up's if i could.

you dont need a fisheye for closeups!, although it would look real good on that car.

im just talking about macro photography.. like you could get close to the headlight or something. or the C H E V O R L E T...

i don tknow.. just some neat stuff. i actually dont know your camera though.. but you could do alot with just the front of that car.

its nice colors, but its just kinda boring. its not that interesting of a subject to me.

thats excatly what i though.

I love the colors, but it may have been phatter with the windsheild showing.