SkatePerception
Robdob

Assignment Suggestions

[quote name='seandee' post='1702712' date='May 15 2007, 08:28 PM']best actual video part. like make a throwaway actual video part of one person. that would be fun[/quote]
yeah that would be fun

Day in a life has already been done... lets do something different! Day in a life vids are very entertaining to watch but we should change it up IMO. I am down for personal skate stuff montage, even though I bet some littel rich kid with a skatepark will win. I am still behind the 411 intro replica. I got the song from "Marky" the other day.

actualy day in the life as been done a few times...

[quote name='Lakai Till I Die' post='1707915' date='May 18 2007, 05:57 PM']I still stand by my idea of personal skate stuff montage.[/quote]
ageed, add that shit to the poll.

yeah id be pretty syched to film and edit a day in the life...i would feel like a 411er

411 intro duplicate would be sick!

someone needs to upload the intro song to a link though so some people can download it

[quote name='BonAppetit' post='1709708' date='May 19 2007, 11:35 PM']411 intro duplicate would be sick!

someone needs to upload the intro song to a link though so some people can download it[/quote]
i got you covered.
[url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MMN28V21"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MMN28V21[/url]

[quote name='RobG' post='1734631' date='Jun 5 2007, 07:52 AM']anyone down with personal skate stuff montage for assignment 22?[/quote]

I second that notion(yes)

best day in the city. like a montage of you and your friends skating one specific city. for instance you could do boston or new york. that would be ill

[quote name='seandee' post='1735227' date='Jun 5 2007, 08:02 PM']best day in the city. like a montage of you and your friends skating one specific city. for instance you could do boston or new york. that would be ill[/quote]

Yeah I am going to have to go with that actually

Best montage dedicated to your home town. pretty much the same thing somone else said, make a video though based on all the best spots in your home town like the Barcelona vid and love park vid