SkatePerception
Robdob

Assignment Suggestions

[quote name='yellowman.' post='1770247' date='Jun 24 2007, 01:07 PM']how about best miniramp sesh?[/quote]

That'd would be sick I just built a super sweet 4footer with extensions and shit its so much fun I'd deff be down for a mini ramp montage.

BEST VIDEO PART. just think how fun it would be to watch all of these!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Eat.Sleep.Film' post='1771961' date='Jun 25 2007, 12:05 PM']yeah def. best video part[/quote]
great minds think alike!!!!!!!!!!!

what about the best one-day montage?

like kind of like a Day in the Life, except it's not limited to one person, just more like a documentary-style video that was all filmed in one day.

or best trip video? like a trip to a different city or something.

[quote name='Max Spang' post='1776495' date='Jun 27 2007, 06:42 PM']or best trip video? like a trip to a different city or something.[/quote]

hell yeea lets all go tripppin.

[u][b]I AGREE[/b][/u]

King of the Road! Lets do it during summer, not after like last year.

[quote name='Chad Matthews' post='1780535' date='Jun 29 2007, 02:12 PM']King of the Road! Lets do it during summer, not after like last year.[/quote]

i'd be down for that, last year i couldn't enter cuz of work and school.

Lets do KOTR around the end of July, like the 20th throught the 30th. It'll give us time to get the goal list ready, and it's not too late either.

have we ever done best video part replica? like in one step beyond they have jeremy wray skating through the desert and danny montoya skating through the city and they have the text in the sign.

best multiple angles montage, you can only use a trick if there are 2+ angles of it

we should have like, another assignment forum sort of thing, without skateboarding, but do like, best comedy short, best dramatic short, best scary short, I think that would show how good film makers are, rather then just filmers.

i know it sounds boring but if it hasnt abd best slow motion montage, they always turn out sick and you can get creative