SkatePerception
johnmills

Everything Else Top Shots Comments Only

[quote name='Andy Snyder' post='1973158' date='Oct 10 2007, 09:08 PM'][img]http://www.loserlabeled.com/hosted/Bronica/algonquin/Algon-Velv1-03.jpg[/img]

mikejl29[/quote]

This is a nice shot, but is it really up to par with the rest? I don't know, maybe its just because its following up Peteh's.

Its not like I have any in there under my name, but yeah, just my comment.

[quote name='SkatePhotograpr' post='1973166' date='Oct 10 2007, 10:11 PM']This is a nice shot, but is it really up to par with the rest? I don't know, maybe its just because its following up Peteh's.

Its not like I have any in there under my name, but yeah, just my comment.[/quote]

do you know how many shots would be in there if they were all up to par with peteh's last one? not that much at all.. his just tops them all, it doesn't mean all the following pictures in there have to be as good or better than his.

[quote name='robbieb' post='1974245' date='Oct 11 2007, 05:08 PM']do you know how many shots would be in there if they were all up to par with peteh's last one? not that much at all.. his just tops them all, it doesn't mean all the following pictures in there have to be as good or better than his.[/quote]

Im not saying that it should be up to par with Peteh's last one. Im just saying that I don't really think its up to par with the rest.

But whatever.

[quote name='SkatePhotograpr' post='1974283' date='Oct 11 2007, 05:27 PM']Im not saying that it should be up to par with Peteh's last one. Im just saying that I don't really think its up to par with the rest.

But whatever.[/quote]

nah your right, its not that great of an image (i mean its ok, its nothing spectacular tho). people just shit bricks when they see something in mf

Guest Andy Snyder
[quote name='Mike.H' post='1976827' date='Oct 13 2007, 02:59 AM']nah your right, its not that great of an image (i mean its ok, its nothing spectacular tho). people just shit bricks when they see something in mf[/quote]

I must say you and the kid above you are absolutely fucking retarded. With that being said, will you please not come back onto these forums? ;)

[quote name='Andy Snyder' post='1993663' date='Oct 22 2007, 11:53 PM']I must say you and the kid above you are absolutely fucking retarded. With that being said, will you please not come back onto these forums? ;)[/quote]
You're a whiny turd. Get over yourself.

And don't bother with another long winded PM about how you used to be a mod and you're a bad ass. I'll still just laugh at you.

[quote name='q-teezy' post='1994037' date='Oct 23 2007, 10:05 AM']You're a whiny turd. Get over yourself.

And don't bother with another long winded PM about how you used to be a mod and you're a bad ass. I'll still just laugh at you.[/quote]
You as well are a whiny turd.

thanks for putting some of my shots in there guys. i was stoked to see a legit africa photo that wasnt monkeys in there haha.

[quote name='robbieb' post='2023785' date='Nov 12 2007, 04:48 AM']last one of andy's.. justin b was ranting and raving about one shot he posted and then puts the other picture in top shots? haha.[/quote]

The picture that I posted of his in the top shot thread is the one I was talking about in the original thread. I dont know where your getting confused.

Guest Andy Snyder
[quote name='sidekick' post='2032411' date='Nov 18 2007, 06:41 AM']This wasn't posted on here, but I saw it on flickr and my jaw dropped.

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/174/444716747_3cdde9461a.jpg[/img][/quote]

At the hotspots?

Oh and I think the post before that was a self-submission with a terrible photo. :ph34r:

[quote name='andrew g' post='2042701' date='Nov 25 2007, 04:52 PM']much deserved.

slach.
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2351/2061470168_a30f980a77_o.jpg[/img][/quote]

i don't think this should be in the top shots, its been done loads of times and much better, im not gona loose sleep over it but i just don't think it should be in there.

Guest Andy Snyder
[quote name='lubitel_166b' post='2050696' date='Nov 30 2007, 06:33 PM']i don't think this should be in the top shots, its been done loads of times and much better, im not gona loose sleep over it but i just don't think it should be in there.[/quote]

Agreed

are you serious kohlton? neilsons picture of a smore is not top shot worthy. hate to be the photo police, but come on.

[quote name='Mike.H' post='2456734' date='Jul 2 2008, 06:37 PM']are you serious kohlton? neilsons picture of a smore is not top shot worthy. hate to be the photo police, but come on.[/quote]

Everything I shoot is topshots worthy.

Sometimes there are more to photos than a technical aspect? Huh huh?

We will see who is laughing when you walk into the MOMA and see Neilson Tam's work side by side with Eggleston and Shore.

[quote name='Neilson' post='2456743' date='Jul 2 2008, 08:40 PM']Sometimes there are more to photos than a technical aspect? Huh huh?[/quote]
cough cough :ph34r:

[quote name='Mike.H' post='2456734' date='Jul 2 2008, 11:37 AM']are you serious kohlton? neilsons picture of a smore is not top shot worthy. hate to be the photo police, but come on.[/quote]

My bad!
I thought it was good, i don't know what got into me.

I need to see more in top shots. It gets me so hyped to go out and shoot. I know theres plenty of amazing stuff in everything else that falls down pages and pages without being noticed.