SkatePerception
johnmills

Everything Else Top Shots Comments Only

[quote name='JeffRose' post='2498078' date='Jul 21 2008, 07:43 AM']I need to see more in top shots. It gets me so hyped to go out and shoot. I know theres plenty of amazing stuff in everything else that falls down pages and pages without being noticed.[/quote]

then post something in top shots.

those last two shots submitted by rts aren't even from SP, nor do they even deserve to be in there.

Way late thank you to the people who put two of mine in there. Speaking of which, whats with the lack of nudes on SP? Don't you dudes know how to work with the human body?

[quote name='HSI' post='2456932' date='Jul 2 2008, 04:21 PM']We will see who is laughing when you walk into the MOMA and see Neilson Tam's work side by side with Eggleston and Shore.[/quote]
that place is for nerds.

[quote name='robbieb' post='2708194' date='Oct 21 2008, 04:42 PM'][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3198/2962622752_4fd81a311d.jpg[/img][/quote]

[quote name='robbieb' post='2708194' date='Oct 22 2008, 07:42 AM'][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3051/2962622882_0f823e3780.jpg[/img][/quote]

Both Deserve to be in here.

holy fucking shit.

There should be a way too keep the photos in the thread, in the thread. Like have someone make a flickr and any time the there's a top shot, add i to the top shots flickr. So they don't disappear out of the thread when the people who take them delete them from flickr.

[quote name='VincentP' post='3410190' date='Jan 16 2010, 11:24 PM']why did someone delete my post in the top shot section?[/quote]

because you posted your own photos. tops shots is where you post photos you've seen posted that you think are above and beyond the caliber of what gets posted here regularly.

nice roasted, I was going to put that one up there too but I couldn't really figure out how to haha. I loved that picture, as did many others.