SkatePerception

Just a suggestion, can we do what the people on FredMiranda.com do with changing usernames? They only allow a change if it's to your name. for example.
steezandcrackers --> JesseS
Can we do this?

no. there was a time when steve changed about 200 usernames and pretty much, if you missed the chance he is not going to do it again. you can find the old threads in [url="http://forums.skateperception.com/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=14"]site news[/url]

personally, i just dont get why people cant get it right the first time

[quote name='Britney' post='1872954' date='Aug 13 2007, 02:12 PM']personally, i just dont get why people cant get it right the first time[/quote]
You didn't, lol!

[quote name='Bayko' post='1872995' date='Aug 13 2007, 01:39 PM']You didn't, lol![/quote]
i did, lol!

the reason i changed my name wasnt because i got bored of my other one. i actually really wish i could still use it

me madre googled my name and got mad that i said 'fuck' or some other random shit in an aim chat that got posted. she flipped out and said i couldnt go on anymore cause she thinks colleges and jobs will see it so i changed the name

[quote name='Britney' post='1873900' date='Aug 14 2007, 05:01 AM']me madre googled my name and got mad that i said 'fuck' or some other random shit in an aim chat that got posted. she flipped out and said i couldnt go on anymore cause she thinks colleges and jobs will see it so i changed the name[/quote]

So who did you use to be?

[quote name='Jacob.' post='1874495' date='Aug 14 2007, 07:25 AM']The last username change sucked. My name was on the list and it was never changed. :P[/quote]
Owned.

[quote name='wayoutfilms' post='1874478' date='Aug 14 2007, 11:17 AM']sormaz[/quote]

Thanks, so [i]Britney[/i], how old are you then considering you mum was freaking out over swearing.

My username was never changed during the first round of name changes. I'd still like it changed, considering I hate my username.

[quote name='Harvey' post='1874849' date='Aug 14 2007, 01:30 PM']Thanks, so [i]Britney[/i], how old are you then considering you mum was freaking out over swearing.[/quote]
Wait, you're not actually hating on Sormaz, are you?

Sorry, Britney, but you'll always be Sormaz to me.

i dont mind mine i could see how a couple people would want to change theirs but i think if we could just change it whenever by ourselves that it get to confusing to find people but whatever

[quote name='Britney' post='1873900' date='Aug 14 2007, 12:01 AM']me madre googled my name and got mad that i said 'fuck' or some other random shit in an aim chat that got posted. she flipped out and said i couldnt go on anymore cause she thinks colleges and jobs will see it so i changed the name[/quote]
my friend EasternExposure still thinks you're a completely different person.

[quote name='Blinkrocks540' post='1876915' date='Aug 15 2007, 09:49 PM']My username was never changed during the first round of name changes. I'd still like it changed, considering I hate my username.

Wait, you're not actually hating on Sormaz, are you?

Sorry, Britney, but you'll always be Sormaz to me.[/quote]

Nah i wasn't hating at all, i was simply asking a question.

[quote name='OH FRILL' post='1876163' date='Aug 15 2007, 01:57 AM']i don't picture you having a face or a personality because of your username.[/quote]
why did you change your username? just wondering...

[quote name='Jacob.' post='1874495' date='Aug 14 2007, 07:25 AM']The last username change sucked. My name was on the list and it was never changed. :)[/quote]
mine didn't either <_<

[quote name=''skamoe' post='1904067' date='Aug 29 2007, 03:53 PM']why did you change your username? just wondering...[/quote]
He told his mom he got hurt skateboarding but really he fell through a sky light and couldn't let her find out.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.