SkatePerception
clue

The Filming Price List (regularly Updated)

i really think it would be nice to update this surprisingly sony has been holding their value except the vx2000 you can easily get one for 700 as for the panasonic section prices have drastically dropped theres a panny gs300 in classifieds right now going for 140 and no one even wants it lol and even the dvx prices have dropped please update alot of people really appreciate this thread but hav esadly forgotten about it

How much would a DVX100B with 250 hours on it go for, missing a small tripod mount?

you should really update this section....it dosen't even have optekas price.

I want to sell my VX1000 bundle. It comes with an opteka death lens 58mm(mainly because i couldn't afford the mk1) it comes with 3 batterys, charger of course, firewire cable, and well everything you need. Just some mic sag. I recently replaced the ribbon cable and it worked. Only problem is that i think my heads is starting to mess up, my footy keeps coming out glitchy AND the vtr buttons dont work or light up but it doesn't affect the camera you just cant rewind(unless you rewind with the edit search buttons) , besides your not suppose to playback right?!!. If a heads cleaner doesn't fix it than im gonna have to sell it! How much would I be able to sell it for? And i wanna have enough money so i could go HD! Most likely canon t3i or t2i.

A VX1000 with a jammed tape deck for 120? Is it worth it to buy and fix up? (Sorry, I didn't want to start a topic for this and I did't know where to put it.)

A VX1000 with a jammed tape deck for 120? Is it worth it to buy and fix up?

Ask Kerry what it'd cost to fix (around $100-$200 I think)

If you can get the fix for equal to or less than $200 then yes, do it.

Also for posts that don't deserve their own thread, hit up the Filmer's netjoit

edit: I've seen MK2's go for $100-$300 depending on how lucky you get.